old character that you want to see in a future HM/SoS game.

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Briarwyn
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Who are the character from the old games, that you want to see being brought back, and included in a new Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons game in the future?

Here is who I'd like to see again.

DS/DS Cute: Griffin, Katie, Celia, Skye, Nina,
HM: Grand Bazaar: Felix(he has a great laugh), the old lady from the cafe, the elderly coupe from the hotel, the twin girls, Ivan, the two housewives
most everyone from HM: Tale of Two Towns
Sunshine Islands: Taro, Shea, Denny
Magical Melody: Joe, Ray, Gwen, Carl, Woody, Gina
Animal Parade: Wizard, Toby, Luke, Bo, Pascal, Chase, Jin, Simon, Barbara, Gil, Luna, Finn
Story of Seasons: Fritz, Marian, Veronica
SoS: 30T: Yuzuki, Hinata, Sumomo, the family from Lulucoco, Noel
mikzuki
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

DS/DS Cute: Leia
Grand Bazaar: Felix, Cindy, Lauren
Tale of Two Towns: Mikhail (yes I am biased), Mako (was gonna put Reina until I found out she’s in SOS already lol)
Sunshine Islands: Shea, Pierre
SOS TOT: Yuzuki (still biased), Komari, Alma, Tatsumi
Last edited by mikzuki on Apr 21, 2021 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Briarwyn
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

mikzuki wrote:DS/DS Cute: Leia
Grand Bazaar: Felix, Cindy, Lauren
Tale of Two Towns: Mikhail (yes I am biased), Mako (was gonna put Reina until I found out she’s in One World already lol)
Sunshine Islands: Shea, Pierre
SOS TOT: Yuzuki (still biased), Komari, Alma, Tatsumi
Do you mean Harvest Moon: One World? Where exactly did you see Reina in this game?
mikzuki
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Whoops, she’s in SOS, sorry about that.
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

DS: Keira and Leia so they can get a better chance in a game that's not bugged.
MM: Jaime so the game doesn't end when you marry them.
PaleSunflower
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

I want to see Daryl from the HM:AWL games again. If they make him a love interest, then "I" can finally my marry my childhood crush. :lol: I also kinda miss Dr. Hardy.

In addition, I wouldn't mind seeing the Harvest King and Wizard (from HM:AP) again. I would like finding out what have they been up to after all of this time. The return of Leia (from HM:DS and HM: DS Cute) or the arrival or another mermaid love interest would be nice, too.
RodCopper Fishin
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

May and Stu from Mineral Town. I’d like to see them aged up and fleshed out.
Code_Name_Geek
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

This is a weirdly obscure request, but I’d like to see John from HM64 again someday, maybe aged up. He’s a little kid that visits your farm a few times for one event and then disappears never to be seen again, but his scenes are super cute.

Another character I’d like to see return is Oracle from Tale of Two Towns. She was such a unique magical marriage candidate. (What was it she said all the time again? “Hello hidey ho” or something like that? Whatever it was, it always made me smile.)

Finally, I’d like to see Skye again. I never played DS Cute so I haven’t played a game with him, but I’m very interested to meet him after hearing so much about him.