Why is everyone in AP so mean to me?

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Cooleo
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I noticed that the NPC's (Non marryable people) have an weird dialogue when you have them at 10 hearts. Especially the people that aren't in a relationship. Are they becoming lovesick when you have them at 10 hearts? For example Bo says something like his mind was wandering or something. I'm playing as a female but in my male file he has another dialogue at 10 hearts. So the NPCs can fall in love with you but they know they are out of your league? If i was a NPC at 10 hearts i would have a normal dialogue with the opposite gender ._. can someone tell me? Did anyone had a similar expirience?
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

To be honest I kind of ignored most of the NPCs after I got their wishes, though I didn't even manage to get all of the wishes before I decided to start a new game +. However I do remember seeing some videos on Youtube I think of events with the sprites at max friendship, so maybe others get a special event? As for weird dialogue, I never really noticed anything abnormal myself, though Bo does often seem to be in his own little world.
RodCopper Fishin
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

I also am guilty of ignoring NPC’s lol but flirtatious non marriageable characters are not unheard of in the HM/SOS/RF world. I think a lot of people will agree that they’re still salty about the hot RF moms being off the market, and the ojou sama trope is rampant in the RF games. So basically, it would not be so unexpected to have non marriageable NPC’s pining for you in AP