Did pregnancy affect the stamina level of the female farmer?

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Xtra
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

I'm asking out of curiosity. I vaguely remember hearing it did in More Friends, where the player had stamina deplete more quickly while pregnant, but not in any other game. And I'm curious to know if it was in that or any other game.
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I honestly don't remember any stamina difference in the games I played as a girl and had a kid in. Examples being: SoS, Trio, AP, etc. These seemed to play exactly the same to me.
PaleSunflower
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

I remember rumors about pregnancy affecting the female playable character in some way in what are now old games (they were new at the time), such as HM:MM and HM:DS Cute, but nothing was ever proven, to my knowledge.
gossipstone
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

PaleSunflower wrote:I remember rumors about pregnancy affecting the female playable character in some way in what are now old games (they were new at the time), such as HM:MM and HM:DS Cute, but nothing was ever proven, to my knowledge.
I definitely remember hearing about MM-- I first played it a couple years ago and that did come up in my research. I never got to the point to see if it actually happened or not, though. I also don't remember ever having stamina troubles in MFoMT or even DSC while pregnant, so possibly they are just unfounded rumors. I feel like that would have really annoyed me as a kid lol.
CatBlueCamp
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

The only downside I remember in any of the HM games, was if you played as the female character in HM:GBC, the game ended as soon as you got married (probably because the game assumes the MFC left all the farming to the MC, and it's your job to raise the kid now).

I remember that it bugged me because the game DIDN'T immediately end if you played as a guy.