Is Will from ToT\AP the same as Will from SI?

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Velvet
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I've never played IoH or SI, so now I'm wondering. He has a marriage rival, according to the SI guide, so if he's the same individual, I wonder how people who played ToT\AP and chose him must've felt... :)
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I haven't played ToT, just Animal Parade, but I don't remember any characters named Will, though it has been a while. There is Gill, the mayor's son, but I'm not sure which character you're referring to, sorry.
Velvet
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Oops, you're right, in ToT\AP his name is Gill. I'm so absent-minded... But they look the same and the name is almost exactly the same, so he's likely meant to be the same character?
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Velvet wrote:Oops, you're right, in ToT\AP his name is Gill. I'm so absent-minded... But they look the same and the name is almost exactly the same, so he's likely meant to be the same character?
No, Will and Gill are two different characters.