Tricks of the Mined -AP fanfic I'm writing se my game broke.

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hi everyone, hope you're well. I've recently been playing AP and getting absolutely hooked. That is, until the disk suddenly stopped working halfway through Autumn, leaving me in a bit of a slump. I've re-ordered now, but in the meantime I started writing a story about one of my favourite characters, Phoebe.

It's a psychological drama story suitable for everyone. I wanted it to be a relatively easy yet enjoyable read. The general plot (haha) is about Phoebe having to make amends after a traumatic incident she caused, but being unable to do so due to her overwhelming guilt.

When presented with an extreme possible solution, Phoebe battles with her mind, wondering what is the best decision for the sake of herself, her friends, and an unlikely acquaintance she met in the forest.

Other characters have their own problems going on, there's a lot of drama, love triangles, mild violence, and emotional moments.

I'm going to post at least one new chapter each week. Please check it out if you have time. Would love to know what you think.

Happy farming!

https://archiveofourown.org/works/35660641