LoH: Q&A and my personal thoughts

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I started playing LoH last night for the first time and want to know if there’s a money making trick?

I’ve found the second stone tablet and according to Cher’s guide at the rate I’m going it won’t take me long to receive a hammer and fishing rod.
Last edited by Shan O 123 on Dec 22, 2021 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
RodCopper Fishin
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

You’re going to want to hit the mine pretty hard. Have the raw gemstones refined and you’ll do very well with not that much effort!
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Hmm, I’m one of those people who’d be hesitant selling useful things like that lol, I saw how I’d be needing just about everything Especially if I want unlock Doc’s house and Cyril‘s place at the same time.

…..and those tool upgrades omg lol

Selling crops it is!
Burning Spear
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

RodCopper Fishin wrote:You’re going to want to hit the mine pretty hard. Have the raw gemstones refined and you’ll do very well with not that much effort!
Indeed, this is the best way to make money -- huge amounts of it -- in this game. Prioritize the hammer upgrades necessary to unearth the more valuable gems. I remember feeling disappointed that the game seemed to disproportionately encourage mining over farming and fishing.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Okay I’ve edited my title so that I can talk freely on anything LoH related. And I don’t want to make a another thread.

So mining is the way to go then. I should upgrade hammer first? Huh okay I was going to do my watering can but okay lol

…..

I’ve learned:

1. I oddly like this game more than one world. Despite certain things lately I’ve been drawn to play more and OW never got that from me.
2. I suck at fishing. It wants me to smash the A button and I never could do it right. If I didn’t need to fish out the tablet piece, I’d never fish again.
3. Soleil Is completely useless to me. I don’t have a second controller and I have 0 interest of marrying them. Why add Multiplayer if you can’t go on the internet?
4. I probably should build the restaurant next. I need food, especially since going down the mine takes stamina.

The game isn’t perfect but it’s getting more than 3 hours out of me.

Edit edit looks like I’d need to do a whole lot of fishing. Hopefully I can get better at it……