Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Apr 04, 2020 7:42 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 595 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40  Next
Ayumi_Ishimaru
Post Posted: Oct 03, 2008 3:01 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Please scroll down to the blue updates section to see what openings we have available :) All donations are welcome.
A BIG THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTED!! Gill fans, look how far our topic has come! xD

WE NOW HAVE SCREENSHOTS, GRACIOUSLY PROVIDED BY CURIMUCH
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=94011&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=270
^plz scroll down to view the two sets provided thus far :)

Lunch date:
"Are you free today? Want to go have lunch at Sundae Inn?"
you answer: Definitely!
"Let's meet at around noon then"

"Hey right on time"
-sit down together-
"So how's work lately?"
you answer: It's great!
"....Good, I'm glad to hear that. Don't overwork yourself."
"We should get going. It's nice to get out once in a while."
-leave the table-
"I should get going. Lets do this again sometime soon."

5 hearts visit

"Hey I brought you something. It's cold medicine. It'll be a burden to the people around you if you're sick."
-accept the gift-
*blushing Gill* "Its not that I particularly worry about you or anything"
(i don't remember what he says when he leaves. I think he just says he has to go, and then he runs off, with a smirk on his face xD)

Request Event
He mumbles a lot about losing his diary when you walk into the Town Hall. He said something like "Where could it be? I must have dropped it when walking in town"
-you run in and startle Gill-
"Were you listening to what I was saying?!"
-you answer "I'll find it for you"
"I don't need you to do that. You can't read my diary!" (or something of the sort..xD something about him not wanting you to see his diary at all)
-find the diary to the north of the billboard that is to the right of Hamilton's house, in the grassy area-
"You found Gill's diary! Go return it."
-run back to Town Hall, take it out of your rucksack and hand it to him-
"What...you found my diary? You didn't read anything right?!"
-you nod-
"Well I guess I should show my gratitude...Th-thank you." (haha his blushing face was funny here)

6 hearts line: "I feel so cheerful these days....it's odd."

Confession Scene
-I got this at 9 a.m or something inside of Town Hall-
"Hey Shiva, are you free today? I've got something to tell you."
-you answer "Let's talk!"-
"Meet me under Alan's tree at noon"
-Meet him at noon, at Alan's tree in Brownie District-
"I can't seem to stop thinking about you.....what do you say about going steady with me?... If you don't have feelings for someone else that is."
-you answer "I'm delighted!"-
"...Hey, good choice. I'm glad you're happy too.
-both you and Gill blush/act like 5 year olds xD-
"So, wheres the blue feather? Haha, just joking. I should get going. I'll see you." -a smiling Gill runs off-

7 hearts line:
"I used to think that money was the most important thing. But now...I think I've met someone who means more to me than money ever could."

8 hearts line: "Shiva......"
"You know, just saying your name makes me feel funny...How strange."

9 hearts line: "Come by everyday so I can see you, Shiva. If you don't, it makes me think.....Uh it's nothing, I'm not worried at all."

10 hearts line*courtesy of Sugarbug :)*: "I wish we could be together every minute.
Actually, that sounds really weird. Forget I said that."

When your character is tired(before marriage):
"It's not that I'm worried about you, but you look tired."

When your character passes out(before marriage):
"So you fell asleep on the job? Slacker. You need to take better care of yourself."

When you have reached 10 hearts, this is what is said under Gill's name in your friendship menu:
"Gill and I are kindred spirits!"

Proposal/Marriage Scripts (Yes, it's completed! :>):
PROPOSAL SCENE
-Show him the blue feather-
Gill: Wait! We shouldn't talk about that here! Let's go somewhere private.
-Under Daren's tree-
Gill: You know that that's a blue feather? A blue feather is a marriage proposal. Do you understand that?
-nod-
Gill: If you insist, then, uh....I accept. You're so uncertain about everything. I guess you need me, huh?

Hamilton: You're getting married! Is that right? Congratulations! When do you want to have the wedding ceremony? I have some openings around this time....
-the sooner the better-
Hamilton: Well then we will hold the ceremony at the church on Winter 1. On the day of the ceremony we will be busy with preparations all morning. Please don't be late. I'm very much looking forward to it. I heartily congratulate you two. Congratulations!
Gill: Thank you Father. Things are pretty chaotic before the wedding ceremony aren't they?

Engagement Text
Gill: Stop grinning. Pull yourself together. (Akari's face here is just too adorable x3)

WEDDING
Hamilton; Gill and Shiva, do you promise to love and honor each other in sickness and in health for as long as you both shall live?
-I do-
Hamilton: You may now kiss the bride.
-kiss/shows the clip outside-
Hamilton: Everybody! Let's give our best blessing and send them off on their new journey in life together.

MARRIAGE SCRIPTS
8 hearts: "You need to take care of your health"
"It feels strange being married but I'm sure I'll get used to it."
"You look well today"
"I feel like I can do anything because you're there for me Sweetie. It's good to have someone to talk to...I guess that's what love is.

9 hearts:

10 hearts*Courtesy of Jenemi :)*: Let's be together forever Sweetie. I can't imagine life without you by my side.

Receive Box Lunch
"Sweetie, take your lunch with you. Work hard today."

Low Stamina
"You look tired. Eat something, then take a rest.

Pass Out
Jin: You regained consciousness.
Gill: Oh Sweetie! Are you dumb enough to work until you collapse? Oh dear....I was worried about you!

After collapse(no longer in hospital)
"You surprised me yesterday when you collapsed. Don't make me worry about you."

PREGNANCY, CHILDBIRTH, AND CHILD EVENT SCENES
PREGNANCY
Gill: Good morning. You look pale.
-Akari protests-
Gill: You haven't been feeling well, so let's go the clinic.
-Akari resists-
Gill: What could be a cold, could actually be a worse illness. I don't want anything to happen to you.
-Akari agrees-
Irene: Hmm...interesting.
Gill: What's wrong?
Irene: Oh, there's nothing to worry about. In fact, you should celebrate. You two are going to have a baby.
-surpised Gill and Akari-
Irene: Just eat right and get plenty of rest, and everything will be fine.
-after-
Gill: Wow. So...you're pregnant...
-Akari nods-
Gill: This is a blessing. I'm so excited.
-We're having a baby. I can't wait to see our very own baby.-

Gill: We're going to have a child. I don't know quite what to say.

PRAYER TO GODDESS
Gill: I'm going to go to the church and wish for a healthy baby, Sweetie. My father says it's an old tradition. Couldn't hurt, I suppose.
-Okay!-
Gill: Good. Let's go.
Gill: I wish for a healthy baby.
Gill: We should choose our child's name, but first we need to know if it will be a boy or a girl. Sweetie, which do you prefer, boy or girl?
-Girl!-
Gill: You really want a girl? You're sure?
-A girl for sure!-
Gill: Hmm, you're right. I want to have a girl, too.
-Akari nods-
Gill: Let's wish for a sweet, healthy girl. I wish for a healthy child...
-Gill blows kisses-WTFLMAO xD

BIRTH
Birth
Gill: Are you OK?! Let's go to the clinic right away!
-at clinic-
Gill: Calm down! Please listen to Irene carefully!
Irene: You're in everybody's way. Wait outside!
-born-
Gill: You did a great job! Our baby is very healthy.
Irene: What a cute girl! You did a great job.
Gill: Have you thought of a name? I haven't come up with anything that sounds right.
-name the child-
Gill: That's perfect!
Irene: I've ordered a crib delivered. This is a baby gift from everyone. Have a safe trip home.
Perry: Make sure you don't overwork yourself. You've got a child to worry about now.
-backhome-
Gill: What a sweet face...You must be exhausted. We should get some rest, too.

-after-
Gill: I'm glad the baby's delivery had no problems. I was a bit worried.

CRAWLING STAGE
Courtesy of Sugarbug :) Thank you so much!~
Gill: "Look, Lazuli started crawling."
*He starts clapping*
"Lazuli, come over here."
*Child crawls over to you*
"Isn't that great? Our child has grown up so much."
*hearts appear over his head. Music notes appear over the baby's head. Hearts appear over yours and Gill's heads*

Gill, after the event: "Lazuli is really learning fast. It looks like our child is quite intelligent."

SICK CHILD EVENT
Courtesy of Dark Priestess :) Thank you so much!~
Gill: It's an emergency, Sweetie!
Kikyo has a fever!
Let's get someone from the Clinic!
*You go to get someone and come back with Irene*
Irene: Hmm, it seems it's just a case of the flu. Don't worry too much.
Gill: Our child only has the flu. I'm glad that this wasn't more serious.
Irene: Just make sure your child gets plenty of fluids and rest.
And don't worry. It's just the flu. Your child will be fine again in no time.
I should get going now. Please take care.
Gill: Thank you very much.
*Irene leaves*
Gill: I really lost it... Now I feel a bit foolish. We still have a lot to learn.

FULL GROWN EVENT
Courtesy of Dark Priestess :) Thank you so much!~
Gill: Good morning, Kikyo.
Kikyo: Good moooooning!
Gill: Would you get your Mother?
Kikyo: Okay. I'll do it.
*screen fades to you infront of your bed with your kid running up to you*
Kikyo: Good morning, Mother. Father says that breakfast is ready.

Gill:"Children grow so fast. It feels like Kikyo was just a baby the other day."

UPDATE 10/14/08:
ALL DONATIONS ARE BEING ACCEPTED! Dark Priestess is handling the Journey Rucksack event, so many thanks to her, Jenemi, and Sugarbug for their contributions!
Dark Priestess - Child grown up event scene/Journey Rucksack Scene/Sick Child Event
Jenemi:10 heart line AFTER marriage
Sugarbug: 10 heart line BEFORE marriage/Crawling Stage
Curimuch: Screenshots of proposal/festival/wedding.

OPEN SCRIPTS FOR CONTRIBUTIONS:
-All festival events
- 0-5 hearts lines
- Reaction to loved/liked/detested gifts
- AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU CAN THINK OF 8D

AGAIN, a big thanks to all of our contributors! It's a huge help! <3

Some words just may have be switched here and there.
Mistakes? Tell me and I'll edit them :>

Last edited by Ayumi_Ishimaru on Oct 14, 2008 7:04 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Replica
  Post subject: Re: Gill spoilers :>
Post Posted: Oct 03, 2008 3:05 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

*shields eyes anyway* XD
Uh. Does he appear at your house as a cutscene when he wants to ask you for the little date..?
Or do you talk to him and he'll go into it?

I would like to know because I have other dudes edging up the heart meter too and I has no guide book to help me. With anything. XD I already screwed one thing up and I'm peeved so any info is appreciated.

Ayumi_Ishimaru
Post Posted: Oct 03, 2008 3:10 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

No, you have to initiate the date by talking to them on a day with good weather, and a day when Sundae Inn is open (for the Lunch date)

The guide says between 10 am - 11 am for the Lunch date, Request Event, and confessional scene. But I triggered all of them at 9 a.m, I think even one of them at 8 a.m
They only come to your house for the two gifts they give you. All other heart events must be initiated by your character. This goes for most of the festivals too (except like, Winter Thanksgiving I think).

R/X
Post Posted: Oct 03, 2008 3:42 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

BEWARE OF THE BASEMENT. If you reach 10 hearts and see Gil's silhouette in the window when you go to bed, DON'T SLEEP.

-shot-

So wooing = easy in ToT?

Ayumi_Ishimaru
Post Posted: Oct 03, 2008 3:50 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

R/X wrote:
BEWARE OF THE BASEMENT. If you reach 10 hearts and see Gil's silhouette in the window when you go to bed, DON'T SLEEP.

-shot-

So wooing = easy in ToT?

LOL I know, he will want to lock you up in that basement of his! XD

And, actually I find wooing pretty easy in ToT. I mean, Gill was particularly easy because of the tomato juice, which you have from the start of the game. That's 10 points for giving it to him, and an additional 5 points for talking to him. 15 points a day. 1 heart = 100 points.
All the festivals and the heart events helped immensely too. I don't think it even took a week to raise his affection by one heart sometimes.

But in general, wherever you work for a part time job, you raise everyones affection who also work in that business. I've pretty muched worked everywhere, and have at least nearly 2 hearts with all the villagers (some stubborn ones only have 1, a couple with zero xD)
So yes...relatively I find it easy. But some characters just have gifts that are hard to get. Talking to them everyday and working in their business can give you a nice boost though.

Since I mostly worked at Town Hall, I easily raised Gill's affection with the combined efforts of giving him a favorite gift, talking to him, and going through his heart events/a couple of romantic festivals. And because Elli works there too, I raised hers up fairly quickly as well.
I also did some working at the fish store...and raised Toby up to 3 hearts before I even knew it.

Hm
Post Posted: Oct 03, 2008 3:58 pm 
Pick Potatos, not boogers

I got Gill to 7 hearts at the end of summer too.
Only about 2 villagers don't have 3 hearts by now.
Just talking to them everyday raises it pretty fast.
All i did was talk to Anissa everyday and she got two hearts by like Spring 10th.
I got her and Jin married super early.

Gill's events were so cute. :D
i can't wait for our wedding.
Shouldn't be much longer, all i need is one more heart and i can get married. :D

Ayumi_Ishimaru
Post Posted: Oct 03, 2008 4:01 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Hm wrote:
All i did was talk to Anissa everyday and she got two hearts by like Spring 10th.

Shouldn't be much longer, all i need is one more heart and i can get married. :D

7 hearts right now? Or are you waiting to get him to 10? I don't plan to marry him soon even though I can (almost) :>

And heeyyy, you know that Ranch Story has translations from ToT right? The original Japanese translations. I was reading Gill's and this far, they are pretty much the exact same thing! Way to go Natsume for not killing the characters :>
But if they changed his 10 heart line, I will cry D;

And really?? I wanna make Jin and Anissa get married asap. Idk why...I just do xD And then I wanna marry off Toby and Renee.

Hm
Post Posted: Oct 03, 2008 4:06 pm 

Ayumi_Ishimaru wrote:
Hm wrote:

7 hearts right now? Or are you waiting to get him to 10? I don't plan to marry him soon even though I can (almost) :>

And heeyyy, you know that Ranch Story has translations from ToT right? The original Japanese translations. I was reading Gill's and this far, they are pretty much the exact same thing! Way to go Natsume for not killing the characters :>
But if they changed his 10 heart line, I will cry D;

And really?? I wanna make Jin and Anissa get married asap. Idk why...I just do xD And then I wanna marry off Toby and Renee.

I have 7 right now.
But im waiting til Winter to marry him so i can have my Winter Wedding :D
And its only Fall 4th right now.
I know, what he says is sooo cute :D i love it.

Yeah, i got them married so fast. They married on Summer 15th. It was a cute little wedding and everyone talked about it for 5 days. It wasn't hard at all. I just talked to Anissa everyday and gave her ONE blueberry juice and they got married right after haha. I just didn't care for either of them at all so i was like, why not let them be happy with each other.

Im shooting for Toby and Renee now too, since they're the only two already in the town who can get married. Renee only has one heart right now though.

Im pretty sure the day i get Chase i'll see the first rival event, and the next day i'll see the seecond. So i wont get to woo him at all haha. Maya is already at 3 hearts for me.

Ayumi_Ishimaru
Post Posted: Oct 03, 2008 4:13 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

:) YAY thanks for the Jin/Anissa info. I'mma work on their wedding right now.
And hey, we're on the same day lol!
I really like how you don't need to purchase a double bed to marry. You can just buy a fancier one later.

I also have Maya to 3 hearts. Tooo easy, I worked part time at Sundae Inn a lot. It worked. They'll probably get engaed within a week of Chase being there haha.

And...I'd just like to point out...where did people get the notion that Gill is arrogant? I don't feel like he is...at all D:

Nurse Fin
Post Posted: Oct 03, 2008 4:15 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

He's very arrogant in the Japanese version :>

But I find that charming.

Hm
Post Posted: Oct 03, 2008 4:17 pm 

Ayumi_Ishimaru wrote:
:) YAY thanks for the Jin/Anissa info. I'mma work on their wedding right now.
And hey, we're on the same day lol!
I really like how you don't need to purchase a double bed to marry. You can just buy a fancier one later.

I also have Maya to 3 hearts. Tooo easy, I worked part time at Sundae Inn a lot. It worked. They'll probably get engaed within a week of Chase being there haha.

And...I'd just like to point out...where did people get the notion that Gill is arrogant? I don't feel like he is...at all D:

Haha thats neat :]
I did buy a double bed already haha.
It cost me like 6225 G >.<
But oh wwell, i wont have to worry about purchasing it later.
Im getting better at earning money too.

I just got the Tailor Shop on the first and got my first new outfit. The blue fall one.
I don't like the sweater thing though haha.

And to me Gill was a bit arrogant until he had 2 hearts.
Afteer that he was a sweetheart :]

Nurse Fin
Post Posted: Oct 03, 2008 4:34 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

The Japanese version of the lunch invitation was like, "You, are you free today? If you are, I'll let you have lunch with me."

And the confession was, "Is there someone you like? If not... go out with me." He doesn't even really ask if you want to or not. YOU MUST GO OUT WITH ME OR DIE. D:< Hahaha. It's cute because he becomes increasingly awkward the more he likes you.

I guess they made him less blunt/arrogant in the US version...?

Panda Parfait
Post Posted: Oct 03, 2008 4:37 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

They seemed to tone down everyone in the US version.. Isn't Chase supposed to be sarcastic? He's kind of not. <.<

Nurse Fin
Post Posted: Oct 03, 2008 4:41 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Panda Parfait wrote:
They seemed to tone down everyone in the US version.. Isn't Chase supposed to be sarcastic? He's kind of not. <.<

Chase wasn't TOO sarcastic in the Japanese version (I think people exaggerated that a lot), but he does come across rather apathetic most of the time. His reaction to most things is, "So what?" and "I don't really care."
Especially to Maya, where he acted like quite the jerk to her sometimes (even though I don't think he was being serious, she just took it really hard).

I really have NO idea what it's like in the official translation, so I don't know how it compares.

Panda Parfait
Post Posted: Oct 03, 2008 4:48 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Nurse Fin wrote:
Chase wasn't TOO sarcastic in the Japanese version (I think people exaggerated that a lot), but he does come across rather apathetic most of the time. His reaction to most things is, "So what?" and "I don't really care."
Especially to Maya, where he acted like quite the jerk to her sometimes (even though I don't think he was being serious, she just took it really hard).

I really have NO idea what it's like in the official translation, so I don't know how it compares.

Well, he does have the "I don't care." attitude but it only came out when I married him. xD Though the only thing I can remember right now is, "There's a new person in town. But I don't really care.." I guess it was exaggerated since I was expecting to be slapped in the face by sarcasm and was left with nothing. D:

Quote:
7 hearts line: "I used to think money could fix everything. But now...I've met someone who means more to me than money ever could."

Aww :3. They start saying such cute things after 7 hearts. ;o;

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 595 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40  Next