Gill spoilers :>*pregnancy&child/screenshots by Curimuch!*

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Lunar Farmer
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Ayumi_Ishimaru wrote:Work at Town Hall when you can, it helps :>
Once you hit 4 hearts, its smooth sailing from there. He'll ask you out to romantic festivals, and of course you have the lunch date, house visit, request event, and confessional scene following up too.
There will be a lot of help on the way once you get to that point, believe me xD I had him to 8 hearts by Summer Year 1 and I hardly gave him tomato juice.

*glomps*

You get a cookie for giving me hope.

*gives cookie*
Ayumi_Ishimaru
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

COOKIE! xD

And glad I could help lol. Working ANYWHERE will raise peoples affections.
I worked at the fishing company here and there, and sometimes talked to Toby. One day I decided to check the friendship menu, and lo and behold, Toby had 3 hearts o_O never had I given him a gift or even talked to him that much. Like, 1-2 times a week I talked to him xD
sickly farmer
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

all this talk of gill makes me wanna marry him... so cute :) bbuuutttt, i still really like julius 2...decisions.
Lunar Farmer
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

sickly farmer wrote:all this talk of gill makes me wanna marry him... so cute :) bbuuutttt, i still really like julius 2...decisions.

You do know you have 3 save files right?
Ayumi_Ishimaru
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

sickly farmer wrote:all this talk of gill makes me wanna marry him... so cute :) bbuuutttt, i still really like julius 2...decisions.
You know I haven't heard of anyone having Julius move into their island on the English version :o
It kinda concerns me a little, with poor Sess and the non-activating request event for Calvin (it constantly freezes.)
I hope Julius' events work smoothly. He is my second favorite Dx I plan to marry him in one of the available file slots someday.
Lunar Farmer
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Ayumi_Ishimaru wrote:
You know I haven't heard of anyone having Julius move into their island on the English version :o
It kinda concerns me a little, with poor Sess and the non-activating request event for Calvin (it constantly freezes.)
I hope Julius' events work smoothly. He is my second favorite Dx I plan to marry him in one of the available file slots someday.

Right, what happened to Sesh was horrible. :(
Now all Calvin lovers are doomed to be Calvin-less.
Kasai
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Eheh~ I'll do that. <3 Even if they ruined his 10 hearts line, I still like him.

Say, what do you do for the Town Hall work?
Lunar Farmer
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Kasai wrote:Eheh~ I'll do that. <3 Even if they ruined his 10 hearts line, I still like him.

They just show some clip-scenes of you working.
Ayumi_Ishimaru
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Someone had the idea of just trying to give him the apple (which is what his request event calls for) in hopes that it will work anyway.
But...we doubt this Dx and that is why I srsly worry about Julius too, I haven't heard of anyone completing any of his events in the English version.

We can safely confirm that all of the Gill, Chase, Jin and Owen events work just fine (this is from what I've seen around the forums)
I'd assume Luke too..I have a feeling someones already married to him since theres so many fans >.>
Unfortunately, we cannot say the same about Calvin Dx I hope we can say the same for Julius, though.

Kasai wrote:Eheh~ I'll do that. <3 Even if they ruined his 10 hearts line, I still like him.

It's the same as working everywhere else. You just see two little screens of working there, one with Elli and the other with Gill. The whole things lasts maybe 8 seconds =\
Talk to Elli from the counter to work part time. And then you'll see the little montage. By the end of the day, you'll raise both hers and Gills affection a little (maybe Hamilton too? idk)

EDIT: beaten D;
sickly farmer
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Lunar Farmer wrote:

You do know you have 3 save files right?
yeah i know but i cant decide who to marry first.

i havent heard of anyone getting julius yet either. :(
Xeronia
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Julius moved in on my file, and I got the introduction event just fine. (I couldn't tell if he was being nice or mocking me at the end of it but...)

As for Gill I am marrying him on my second file. I actually really started to like him on my first file because he is my best friend and then I saw the uper heart level lines.

Too bad I was engaged to Jin before I saw them.
Panda Parfait
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Juli moved in on my file just fine as well. Married to Candace too xD. Don't know about his heart events though..

For some reason, this topic made me like Gill a lot more. My baby is a girl so I guess if I ever choose to play as her I think I'll marry him <.<. I don't really like the other bachelors, anyway (except for Chase and Juli, of course).
Nurse Fin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Xeronia wrote:Julius moved in on my file, and I got the introduction event just fine. (I couldn't tell if he was being nice or mocking me at the end of it but...)
Juli likes to tease people. That's half of what makes him so wonderfully awesome D;
Ayumi_Ishimaru
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I think the other half is his purple hair :>

(and yes I'll do the proposal/marriage soon...erg >.>)

EDIT: I forgot to add how incredibly pleased I am in making more people like Gill. I feel accomplished xD thanks everyone!
Nurse Fin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Ayumi_Ishimaru wrote:I think the other half is his purple hair :>
Nononono the other half is just his awesomeness.

However that works... "half of what makes you awesome is that you are awesome"

Haha.

The same goes for Giww; his awesomeness and his grumpy-wumpy face. *pokes*