Backlog 2021

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Welcome to the Backlog thread, simside. (And to Fogu as a whole.) :)

~

Hmm. I don't actually want to discourage myself from doing replays. I think it's the best part of gaming. I mean, sure...the flashy part is finding a new game that's perfect for you, that you love from start to finish, that even becomes a new favourite. But that's so rare, you can't always be holding out for an experience like that! And other than that, replaying old favourites is the best part of gaming, imo...the most fun.

So to stop discouraging myself from having fun with replays, I think I'll start including them on my 'games played in 'current year here'. Marked to avoid confusion, and they don't knock anything off my actual backlog, but I think they should count as a game completed in that year even if it was completed before, since you did put those gaming hours into it again. For my purposes, anyway. There are so many games I'd like to replay but I stop myself because I think I should be spending my time getting another game crossed off my backlog instead. But maybe if I spent more time on replays, I'd buy less new games to begin with (not that I buy that many, but it'd be nice if it was only one per month rather than about 1.5 per month.)

Games I really want to replay:
  • Fantasy Life
  • Tales of Berseria (but not until after Arise)
  • Story of Seasons (already two seasons into the first year, iirc)
  • RF4S (for Vishnal or Leon...already about 1.5 seasons in)
  • A New Beginning (Sanjay again!)
  • Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice (played once, can't remember most of it)
  • Tales of Xillia (Because I love it and it's been years. Never did a Milla replay but I dont think I can opt out of playing Jude!)
There are probably more, but those ones are at the front of my mind.

EDIT: Ribbot should agree to move into Gardenia today. Then I'll go for Pietro. Though I'm going to need the colourful kids' tent for htat one. I don't think I have that option in my catalogue in Windfall...will have to check to make sure. I'm going to have to draw a curtain pattern as well, but at least that should be easy. I want to put a circus tent right behind his house.
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

If I remember correctly, I think I used some fish I got from one of Kanoa's quests for that request in Wagashi.

Kikki - Last year I did count DQB2 and Pokemon Silver in my "beat" count, since I cleared them both for the second time, but not my backlog.

Right now I'm still enjoying MHS2, and I think I am getting close to the end of the storyline, which is great since I kind of quit the first one at the cat island and had set it down for like a year and couldn't remember what I was doing, lol.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I made it to chapter 5 in Like a Dragon yesterday. The game is both equally hilarious as it is dark and I kinda dig that. I don't like my games to be complete edge fests, but not overly fluffy either, and this seems to be a nice balance. The characters are fun without being too over the top and when things are over the top, I laugh so hard I shed a tear. The freaking 'don't fall asleep while watching the old movie' minigame was so funny, holy « Puppy Doodoo ». I probably won't revisit any of the minigames unless I need to, because I'm mostly here for the story, but I'm glad there here to take a break from the serious story.

I'm really only logging into Genshin to gather daily gems and get the character birthday letters. I'm just not into it at the moment, but I know I will be eventually. I was the same with the game when Liyue's story was still unfinished and I ended up bingeing it once it was, so eh. Wish people on twitter could control themselves and stop posting unmarked spoilers, but whatever, I'll probably forget everything I've seen in a month or so once everyone calms down.

NieR Reincarnation loaded itself onto my phone but the SERVERS AREN'T UP YET. I AM REFRESHING AT THE SPEED OF SOUND, PLEASE LET ME PLAAAAYYY....! Please unlock before I try to attempt to sleep! Weh.
Simply Unknown
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Mikodesu wrote: I can't remember for Mondstadt but I know for SURE Liyue's bounties/reputation quests didn't unlock until after the story was completed. It took me two, three months after I started the game to get to that point, so. I don't think it's too bad. I HAVE heard that Inazuma bounties are way faster though. Might encourage me do keep doing them...at least for the money.
Yeah, that's true enough. But the thing was that while I was waiting for Liyue's bounties/reputation quests to unlock, I could still work on getting Mondstadt's up. Now, both Liyue and Mondstadt are maxed for me so it feels a lot more wasteful to do those quests over Inazuma's, especially since that message telling me that Inazuma has bounties and reputation quests for me to do won't go away. It's a lot of little things, really. At least now that I've unlocked them, I can explore the rest of Inazuma at my own pace. I'm very sad it won't allow us to pet the foxes though; foxes are adorable.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Another question. Who do you guys think has the more unique villager character design between Ruby and Ketchup? Ketchup is a red duck designed to look like a tomato. Ruby is a red-eyed white rabbit, which isn't that weird in itself, but she's also space-themed in her house because she represents moon rabbits (a Japanese thing. Her Japanese name is actually Luna, too.) So she's a mythological creature, while Ketchup is just a crop. Though I do already have a rabbit (Coco) in town, and I don't have any ducks. I do think Ruby is cuter than Ketchup, though, and I like her house better. Hmm...!

If I could get my ideal peppy villager, it'd be Tangy, but I could only hope to encounter her randomly as a camper. I don't have any houses free so I can't go mystery island hopping, either, so Tangy's just not an option. I suppose I should choose by whose yard I'd find easier or more fun to create? Ruby would have a space/star/moon theme (bleck) and Ketchup would have a savoury food theme. (Much easier and cuter, probably.) I have Merengue (a strawberry cake)...her theme is fruit and sweets. Maybe Ketchup with a savoury vegetable theme works best. (Even though tomatoes are a fruit! It's their use that matters, and they're used in savoury dishes, not sweet ones.)

Okay, so I guess because she'd be my only duck and have a yard theme I like more, Ketchup should be my girl, even though I was leaning more toward Ruby as I find her cuter. Though a moon/star theme would be more unique within my town since I already have one food-themed villager. Ketchup could have a little pumpkin patch and a farming theme, while Ruby could have a starlight type of garden. I can think of some fun ideas for both. Ketchup's would definitely be easier to get. Ruby, however, is much more fun to dress up...Ketchup is hideous in her favourite colour (a dark red duck in light blue clothing!) and Ruby is very cute in hers. (A white rabbit in pink!)

Argh, I'm not that close to deciding, it seems. And I'm only spending about 10 minutes a day on ACNH even now, lol. There's way more time spent trying to decide on a final villager than on actually playing the game!

Ketchup VS Ruby PRO/CON list.
Spoiler:
Pro points for RUBY:
  • Is cuter/looks great in the clothes she likes
    Has a prettier house exterior, though it's very ordinary
    Starlight garden would be more unique in my town
    Is a mythological creature
Pro points for KETCHUP:
  • House exterior is more unique and interesting...it looks savoury.
    Could have a FARMING themed yard
    Her garden items would be very easy to get
    Is a tomato
Con points for RUBY:
  • I hate the space-themed items, so her house interior is ugly to me even though it's nicely themed.
    I already have one rabbit in town (Coco)
    Star and space items, even the ones I like, can be difficult to get
Con points for KETCHUP:
  • I think she's a bit ugly
    She looks horrible in the colours she prefers (The only one I'd want her to wear is the red overall dress)
    Her house interior is ugly. Astroturf!
I could ditch Merengue (her fruit/dessert theme is on the trite side) and have Ruby AND Ketchup. But I don't really like peppy villagers so I don't really want two of them. Oh, the dilemma. These are first-world problems in a huge way, lol. I could also have Merengue be my farming character instead of Ketchup if I opt out of getting her...you can have a strawberry patch with red flower buds on sand strips (then they won't grow back into flowers, and pansy buds look quite a lot like strawberry plants.)

I don't know what I'm going to end up doing. Wasted an hour thinking about this already!
Daikon boy
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I started playing bug fables on gamepass the other day. I've only beaten the first chapter so far. I'm not a huge fan of the platformy/puzzle aspects but I like the rest enough. I think I probably have enough time to beat this (and ikenfell) if I keep playing it, so I'll see if I want to with the puzzle bits or not. Trying to decide if I should keep playing spiritfarer or stop, and buy it for my switch or something and start over later. I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish it in time. I've played nearly ten hours but I've still got a lot left to do and it's probably best not rushed.

I also finished the first part of the first case in great ace attorney yesterday so I'll keep playing that today. I had some really really good aloo matar and curried rice and naan the other day, and the leftovers are also my lunch so I'll probably eat that, and then watch a show and play my game in the afternoon. Hopefully I'll be able to finish the first case in the next few days.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Great Ace Attorney Chronicles is quite pretty! :) I absolutely love the gestures and tics in this one. Ryunosuke's twitchy eyes are hilarious...very expressive!

Also, the minute I met a certain character, I had two thoughts about how he might wind up. Let's just say that I hope he ends up as a bad guy, because if he ends up as the other thing I thought of, that'll be really sad. Or I could root for a third option, because I've only played 10 minutes, lol, and I have no facts yet! So maybe it's not EITHER of the two things I suspected when I saw this fella with his handsome face and equally handsome personality.

~

The cookbook that was delivered alongside my game is awesome, too, btw. Every recipe has a gorgeous photo and straightforward, nutritious ingredients. I think I could eat every single recipe in it. Maybe I'll try that, minus only any I find that have ingredients I loathe. (There are very few foods I just can't stand, though. Liver, coconut and water chestnuts are all that come to mind as complete no-gos.)

~

I'm happy with my games at the moment! I haven't made ANY progress on Age of Calamity or Haven or Sakuna, nor have I played more ToTT, but I can already tell that I'm going to enjoy GAAC, and those other games are high-quality stuff that is nice to have waiting in the background. Bustafellows releases in just one more day, too, but I think I'll leave it a while since I have all of this already. I'll either wait for a sale or until I'm just dying for an otoge.

Plus I also have any fartin' about that I do in Gardenia, of course. I've almost settled on Ketchup as my final villager. Merengue is too uniquely designed to pass up on her, after all, and Ketchup's house exterior is just so perfect to go alongside a pumpkin patch and an open air soup bistro with some produce crates hanging around decoratively nearby.

Also happy that I decided to include replays in my 'games completed' from now on. They don't impact my actual backlog but they ARE game hours you put in and not counting them felt like I wasn't allowed to play them because they were just 'waste' hours, and that's not smart.

EDIT: Waaaaaaaaitwaitwait...I just found out the name of the victim of this first case! That can't be right! Man, if that's the case...maybe this is a totally different type of case than I thought it was. Which would hopefully mean less potential tragedy, but...
Harvest Moon kawaii
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Currently playing:

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy (Switch)
The Longing (Switch)
Ciconia When They Cry Phase 1 For You the Replaceable Ones

Up next:

The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (Switch)
Game Builder Garage

So, right now in Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice for all (second game in the trilogy), I'm on the final case (I think), episode 4.

Forgot to mention last time that I did play a little of Hippoboar Rancher, and find it really cute, but am already stuck because of not enough tutorial/direction, or possibly, a mistranslation.

Also, today I played the trial/demo for Ephemeral Fantasy on Dark. So, I got really curious about after playing (because you can only play up to episode 3 of a chosen guy's part), so I went ahead and bought the full game too, and I beat the first part of Nagi's story. (Romance part. I got the best ending, so there's also a normal ending to get, and the Lovers episodes/Lovers part to finish.) Nagi is the/is an Invisible Man.

In Ephemeral Fantasy on Dark, you play as a zombie girl who goes to a school, seeing other classes/races of monsters for the first time. That's because her hometown is quarantined (because they're entire town in zombies). In the game, there are 4 guys you can romance, which include a Werewolf, a vampire, an invisible man, and a mummy. I got the game on sale for 30% off at less than $30. Not too sure if the price is worth it, since I've only completed the first half of Nagi's route.
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

As I mentioned in the other thread, I recently cleared Monster Hunter Stories 2. I had a lot of fun with it and enjoyed it more than the original. I do think I may give it a bit of a break to play some other stuff.

In Balan Wonderworld, I got through chapter 6, but I will need to go back and purposely look for more trophies to be able to progress the story farther. I also progressed my Bon Vivant file in SoSFOMT so now baby Pierre has been born, lol.

In other news, I was able to order, at retail, those sweet, sweet Skyward Sword Joycons! I'm honestly thinking of saving and wrapping them up for my birthday so I can be like, "Oh my word! It's just what I wanted!" to my husband, lol.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I don't understand why Japanese characters in GAAC have British accents. For the people from England, yeah, make sense! But for these deeply Japanese characters it's coming across very weird, for me.

I also can't figure out why Sholmes is a flaming moron. I mean, I can't help but like him, kinda. I want to smack him, but I also think he's adorable, somehow. But what an idiot, with absolutely no common sense. Russian??

A thing I didn't want to happen, happened. *sigh* Oh well, I felt pretty sure it had to...it probably wasn't meant to be a surprise, with the way things were set up. It's too early to talk to others about it, yet, but I'm curious...hard to tell what's deliberate and obvious if I only have my own experience to judge by.

I quite like it, though I'm so tired now, I probably shouldn't play; playing when I'm tired wears me out on a game. Feels like my fatigue is the game's fault, lol. (Which of course it is not.) I'm finding Sholmes' complete lack of common sense wearing, though. I'm hoping to find it cute tomorrow, once I've got a bit more energy. He IS cute, somehow.
Mikodesu
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

MOSTLY I just want to complain. Played a bit of Genshin tonight, plodding along as usual, last segment of the ongoing event unlocked today. Largely I see no point in clearing out the shop...because...who cares. I am likely not getting any Inazuma characters and if in the off chance I do I can farm for them later.

So...Endless Mechanical Array is a fine boss. A BIT obnoxious at worst, but fine. Until my controller cuts out (dead battery). And the game does not pause...while I'm disconnected. It doesn't automatically switch to keyboard/mouse. It just...throws me into this 'oopsie, disconnected' screen while the boss is wailing on me.

Needless to say two of my characters were wiped by the time I reconnected the thing, and I had to quit out and try again even though the boss was 3/4 dead. /facepalm I'm mad at Mihoyo and Nintendo. Mihoyo for their poor design and Nintendo...for their poor design. (Controller design, that is.) I'm having a 'back in my day' moment. Controllers used to have batteries that would LAST, didn't they? That would survive kids with a bunch of free time, playing hours of games every single day for YEARS, right?

The battery lasts about...three, four hours without being charged now. Which is INFURIATING. Switch Pro Controller that's like...2 years old, hardly got touched until the last year of PC gaming. A single year of heavy use should not do this. Bad Nintendo. Bad.

I'm too old and ENTIRELY too jaded for 'benefit of the doubt' anymore. And I'm genuinely sick of Nintendo's « Male Cow Poopoo ». It's not enough to make me stop buying their games, but it is enough to make me think long and hard before I do.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I had to leave my current FC in FFXIV. I hate that I've had to do this again, but it was necessary. While I had to leave the first FC I was in due to the owners going on a drunk « Duck Quacker » tirade (paraphrasing here), I'm leaving this one because the leaders decided to keep a sexual harasser, whom was going after a lot of my friends, instead of booting them. So, everyone effected and their spouses left. I gave them the reason of also just not feeling like I was belonging as well. Like, the stars have to align perfectly for me to be able to do ANYTHING with them and when I do get on, I'm hardly even acknowledged. I get that my schedule is the big issue around that, but I can't help it, and I'm tired of being excluded all the time OR sacrificing my sleep to participate in something that may not even be worth it.

Anyways, I deposited some rare music scrolls and materials into the FC Chest (shared item storage among members), took down my apartment, and left. They're also keeping the newbie FC members in the dark about the whole harassment situation, which is really scummy imo because they're STILL IN THERE. Everyone who left started a new FC (it's honestly a handful compared to the mass Exodus of the older FC) and I'd rather be with them, honestly. Me leaving suddenly apparently caused quite a stir because a lot of newbies liked me even though I was hardly on / interacted with them. Not sure why? My husband's main is still in the FC as he's an officer, but he's said the moment the harasser stops his goodie two shoes acts, he's out. The leader even reached out to my husband in a panic wondering what went wrong and husbando was like ????? you know what you did.

So, yeah. It sucks that this happened again, but whatever. The people that left were most of my closest friends in the FC, so there's the silver lining.

----------

For gaming, I'm still chipping away at Like a Dragon, and I decided to make a folder on my PS4 for all the other games I own that I don't intend to play until time allows to keep them a little out of sight, but still there for when I 'need' them. I plan on playing the expansion of Ghost of Tsushima, because hell, I REALLY enjoyed that game last year and I'd love to jump back in. The multiplayer and updates didn't quite grab me, but I'm fully willing to get more story and exploration in. I'm also looking forward to the New Pokemon Snap update, because I've been looking for an excuse to get back into that game too.

Honestly, I'm at the point again where I want to play what I want to play rather than working through backlogs. Besides Genshin and FFXIV, I want to get back into Warframe and play some updated games, do some NieR gacha, and not much else. The only other 'backlogable' game I have that I haven't moved into the 'play later/whenever' category is Pioneers of Olive Town, because it's updates need to be done before I touch it. Wonder if the Animal Crossing updates they've promised are even going to be worth our time too. Eh.

Really glad that there's only four (potentially five) games coming out next year that I know I'll be getting day one. And they're all going to be very 'pick up and play' minus one of them, so I can stop playing them whenever and not feel guilty about it. This year is way too stacked. I've managed to complete 14 games so far this year despite everything and skipped or dropped so many more. I just hope things are more spread out next year, becuase I am both excited and stressed about November's releases. I love Blue Reflection, FFXIV, and Gen 4 Pokemon all so much and it's gonna be like choosing a favorite child. ;w;
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I hope my year next year is MORE stacked with games. 2021 has been feeble, for me. I've played some good stuff, but they were all 2019 and 2020 releases, except only for Olive Town, which was a big flop that I passed up on and I'm hoping has been improved enough now (with all the updates) that I'll be able to enjoy it this fall or winter. Ha ha, yeah...look at that, of the 22 games I've interacted with this year, only Haven, Olive Town, and the final part of Taisho X Alice were actually from this year! Oh, and HM: One World.

So 2021 has been absolutely pathetic, for me, in terms of the new games it has held. (What I've played has been decent. Ys was great and I unexpectedly loved FFVIIR. It's just that those aren't actually 2021 games, lol...I've developed a habit of passing most games by when they're newly released and only getting to them half a year or more later, if at all. It's not exactly on purpose, but I'm slower on the draw, now, wanting more and more information before making decisions.) There are more in the second half, for sure...the first half of the year was just empty. The second half of this year is pretty decent; I think I have about 4 games I expect to buy day-one, and 2-4 more that'll take some extra thought before I can decide.

I feel whiny today because a large portion of my body is very sore today, for NO REASON. Again. I don't mind being sore when I exercised or did a big job or am sick or whatever, but this 'for no reason' nonsense is infuriating. I feel terrible, lol. In theory I'd like to keep playing GAA1, but I keep spacing out. The fact that I don't yet love any of the characters probably keeps me from really investing. I think they're all interesting and I love the extra movement they've put in, but no one has charmed me, yet.

Will play ACNH for 10-15 minutes today again, to get Pietro to agree to move in (I think he'll agree today.) Then only Merengue and Ketchup are left and I'll have my island completely filled with unique-looking characters with strong themes. Though I haven't yet decided how to do a fire garden. I may need to dig a bunch of firepits and use lots of red and orange flowers. Black flowers may work, too, for a scorched look.

Edit: Realized recently that characters matter to me notably more than story. I'm a story based gamer, for sure, but was thinking about it today, and the statement, "Great characters make up for a lackluster plot." is a big ol' "T" for me, while "A great story makes up for characters I don't care about." gets a giant "F". Funny that I never thought of it in such specific terms, but there you have it. Characters I love are more important than a story I love. If the opposite were true, I'd have adored XC2 instead of only find it it 'okay'.

Well, this should be helpful in the future when deciding on games! I've always thought I should look first of all for a great story, but no. Even if the story looks a little predictable, I need to look for characters I want to get to know. On that basis, Tales of Arise is actually looking really good to me.
simside
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Thanks for the welcome! :)
greensara wrote:If I remember correctly, I think I used some fish I got from one of Kanoa's quests for that request in Wagashi.
Ahh, good to know! He’s had a pending request for gazpacho, and I just unlocked the recipe. I need to grow one of the ingredients, but I’ve got my fingers crossed the fish reward will be his next request. I’d love to finish Wagashi.

I did finish Pastilla, and started Lebkuchen. I got the sprinkler upgrade from Doc Jr, but I need the better axe, and would love a better rod. So far, all the miners are still giving me Malika dialogue. Hoping I’ll snag the second round of upgrades in a day or two. I got the 2nd animal request from Jamil (fodder corn?), and I’m also trying to grow onions for Holokai, so I’m still wandering around Halo Halo and Pastilla gathering wisps and farming. I still love this game - I’ve been hooked on collecting seeds and trying to finish the mutations for some main crops, but I keep telling myself that will be easier when I have access to everything!

I beat Final Fantasy Adventure on Collection of Mana. It was longer than I thought (I was expecting DQ1, but I think I played 15 hours), and was… very old. ^_^; I would have had more fun with Secret of Mana. Next time!

I started Snow Battle Princess Sayuki, which is really hard! I got to the boss of area 2, and there are 8 areas. I haven’t quite got the hang of the special moves yet - I spent 8 lives trying to figure out how to handle the clone princesses on the second boss, and couldn’t. I would enjoy playing this co-op with my partner, but can’t on Switch Lite. But! I did preorder OLED Switch, so I may have some fun later. There is no save feature, and the levels are 30-40 min each (maybe shorter, if you’re using special moves?). Annoyingly, this makes me pause and suspend the game while I burn through my lives, so I can’t play anything else. Will probably come back to this in short bursts, but it will feel great to beat it.

I will probably start GAAC tomorrow or Monday.Really excited to play that.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

It's always nice to have more people join the Backlog thread. It's pretty active year-round, but we Fogu folks are a niche bunch. (Was just thinking about this yesterday when another of my favourite series was being talked about for how niche it is, and I couldn't help but wonder how the heck every game I am into qualifies as niche, excepting only LoZ games. How did I fall into so many tiny crevasses where apparently almost no one ends up?) Everybody has their one or two stand-out beloved games/series that don't fit in with what the average Fogu member tends to enjoy, niche or mainstream, and it's always nice to add a few more of those in. Expand the gaming horizons and all that :)

I'm on GAA1's 3rd trial right now and should pretty easily wrap that up today, leaving Case 4 and 5 before the game is finished. Then on to GAA2, of course.

Also, today I managed to skrimp the bells to move Phoebe up the cliffs, as well as enough extra to move Ketchup's house tomorrow (though it is currently actually Rod's house, it will be Ketchup's in another 5 to 7 days.) to the area north of Town Hall, just to the east of the northern beach path where Redd peddles his largely dodgy catalogue of wares. I haven't built it yet, but that path is going to become a pedestrian mall, like Sparks Street in Ottawa, or like the Byward Market, more like, perhaps (also in Ottawa.) Ketchup and Merengue will each have their own stalls at the market...a dessert one and a soup/produce one.

Then I have to gather together another 50,000 to move Lucky, since his house is way too close to Cricket's house (player character), though I haven't decided where he's going. Probably up on the opposite cliff to Phoebe. THEN I have to hurry up and acquire about 400,000 to pay off my house to get the pathetic 40 extra storage slots this miserable expansion will provide. (The next upgrade after this one expands 400 to 800, which is great, but that's a million bells away and I am NOT interested in raising all that cash right now.)

Meanwhile, I need to go out and make chocolate zucchini muffins, blueberry cornmeal muffins, and possibly a big chocolate mousse cheesecake. I suppose I should make an actual meal, too. Maybe the 5P pasta, since sis is a gigantic pasta monster. But let's face it, I'm more interested in the muffins. Awfully tempted by the lemon poppyseed, but to make three types of muffin in the same day is outrageous. Two is bad enough, lol.

No other gaming anticipated today, just GAA1. I suppose I could pick ToTT back up at any time and play a few more days, but I'm really not into it. Guess I abandoned it for good reason.
Last edited by Kikki on Aug 01, 2021 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.