Fighting Games

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
runefactor
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

So, what do you think about fighting games? Surprisingly (since I tend to value story in games and fighting games tend to suck at that) I love them. The Soul Calibur series especially. I bought Playstation All-Stars: Battle Royale and I'm liking it a lot so far! I played a lot with Cole and Evil Cole because I love Infamous.

What about you?
Hisagiluv
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

My fighting game lover will always be the dead Bloody Roar franchise. Anything else doesn't hold my interest for very long. RIP my beloved zoanthropes.
Slowpoke
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Persona 4 Arena
Because
Its Persona
lolz

Blaz Blue is cool too. c:
Lexy Jenrex
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

(Most games suck at decent stories imo so a lack of one is preferable to a corny over the top one personally, lol.)
I like fighting games! I have a lot of fun with Blazblue. And when Mane6 finishes their game I'll be all over Rarity and Pinkie Pie!
Vann Borakul
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

I have thousands of hours invested into the 3 Smash Bros. games @_@
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I like playing fighting games with friends but not by myself.

My favorite being Melty Blood because its extremely fun and hilarious.
soulharvester13
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Blazblue is my poison.... I own every game and can't wait for Chrono Phantasma's realease date!!!!

I've also tried mire mainstream like street fighter and Marvel vs. cap com, but blazblue is away better IMO. However, I really suck at fighting games despite loving blazblue so much.

Btw... How is Persona 4 arena? It looks like a lot if fun
Last edited by soulharvester13 on Jan 01, 2013 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
soulharvester13
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Edit: whoops double post, stupid iPhone!
Goldmare
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I don't generally like fighting games (except Super Smash Bros., but the comp kicks my butt just about every time). There was, however, a game that I got into a bit when I was in high school, mainly because the characters could turn into animals. I looked up one of the games mentioned in this thread, Bloody Roar, and it sounds like that, but the list of characters on Wikipedia is different from what I remember, so I assume it was one of the sequels. It had a cat girl who was also a nurse (they couldn't be satisfied with one fetish?) and a creepy-looking chameleon guy. Oh, and a bat woman.

In any case, I was annoyed at the game because the story mode was in the original Japanese and I didn't know a thing about Japanese at the time. There weren't even subtitles. I'd probably like it now, but at the time I just hated the fact that I didn't have a clue what was going on at all. :(
Vann Borakul
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Goldmare wrote:I don't generally like fighting games (except Super Smash Bros., but the comp kicks my butt just about every time). There was, however, a game that I got into a bit when I was in high school, mainly because the characters could turn into animals. I looked up one of the games mentioned in this thread, Bloody Roar, and it sounds like that, but the list of characters on Wikipedia is different from what I remember, so I assume it was one of the sequels. It had a cat girl who was also a nurse (they couldn't be satisfied with one fetish?) and a creepy-looking chameleon guy. Oh, and a bat woman.

In any case, I was annoyed at the game because the story mode was in the original Japanese and I didn't know a thing about Japanese at the time. There weren't even subtitles. I'd probably like it now, but at the time I just hated the fact that I didn't have a clue what was going on at all. :(
Darkstalkers
Hisagiluv

Post  Posted:

Goldmare could be talking about Bloody Roar, but I don't recall anyone having a nurse costume. Granted, it's been years since I've played, and I only remember maybe one or two alternate costumes total out of all the characters. Aside from that, Busuzima changes into a chameleon, and Jenny is a bat.
Spoiler:
Goldmare
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Well, my memory is fuzzy, too, since it's been almost ten years since I played it. I could have totally mistaken her outfit, anyway. (It did seem rather disturbing to have a nurse trying to kill somebody, you know?)

But I don't think it could have been Darkstalkers... 'cause there are characters in that picture that definitely weren't in the game I played. Like a sea monster, a golem, and a ghost. All the fighters in the game I played turned into real animals.

Also, as I keep thinking about it, the name "Bloody Roar" does have a familiar sound. Yeah, I think it must have been that one. *nods*

In any case, being able to turn into anthro animals was fun. >:3
Oslm-markguy
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I don't care for them. I don't know why... I just don't
Icewings
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I love them <333 Yay beating the cpu up.

I play blazblue but I suck at it. I main Noel and Taokaka lol
Ru-Ne Ni-Chaan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Hisagiluv wrote:Goldmare could be talking about Bloody Roar, but I don't recall anyone having a nurse costume.
Spoiler:
Uhhmm......
Alice the Rabbit?
:0
And for fighting games, I still love Tekken series.