Unrealistic dreams for games.

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Pretty_Chicken
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

konecochan wrote:I loved the "eevee as a starter thing". Not in a main storyline, like Diamond or Black, but a spinoff... That would definitely work, like Plusle and Minun in rangers, and Espeon/Umbreon in coliseum.
They did do this in Pokemon XD (which is essentially a Colosseum sequel, different protagonist though.

I want Secret Bases back in Pokemon. Like the ones in RSE, they were so cool. I loved finding different bases and seeing how they looked with all my decorations
Nostalgia is cheap
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Pretty_Chicken wrote:
konecochan wrote:I loved the "eevee as a starter thing". Not in a main storyline, like Diamond or Black, but a spinoff... That would definitely work, like Plusle and Minun in rangers, and Espeon/Umbreon in coliseum.
They did do this in Pokemon XD (which is essentially a Colosseum sequel, different protagonist though.

I want Secret Bases back in Pokemon. Like the ones in RSE, they were so cool. I loved finding different bases and seeing how they looked with all my decorations
yeah i had a tree base right there next to the bike route
konecochan
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Nostalgia is cheap wrote:
Pretty_Chicken wrote:

yeah i had a tree base right there next to the bike route
I had that base too!

I remember being so angry that the best and biggest one had those holes you couldn't get passed, and not being able to find the rooftop sale was so agonizing I just