New Pokemon!!

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Osuchin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Someone has posted some of the soundtrack on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/user/utuber6061backup/videos
Sir Stardust
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Spoiler:
Possible hints at a Hoenn remake! Image ...Or just a case of Nintendo teasing us again.
Osuchin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Ridable Lapras!
Spoiler:
Emurii
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Sir Stardust wrote:
Spoiler:
Possible hints at a Hoenn remake! Image ...Or just a case of Nintendo teasing us again.
I don't think there's a question about whether or not Hoenn will get a remake, it's definitely going to happen. Based on the release pattern, it's probably the next game after Z (or whatever the third part of XY is).
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

When Pokemon games have hints like this one that definitely means there's going to be a remake. Remember when Jasmine appeared in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum? HeartGold and SoulSilver were the next games to launch.
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

*pops in*

Did someone say potential RSE remake? *3*
<3333

I want that real bad, not gonna lie. Hoenn would be so much fun with XY's graphics, the new fairy type, and jafklsdfjs;adlfjkadksjkfl. <333

Hopefully, if it is true, they'll bring back Dive and properly. I miss diving for long term, really bad.
Osuchin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

It's also likely given that South Korea never got the first 3 gens(though they have gotten the gen 1 and 2 remakes), due to the ban on JP goods that they had.
So a remake of the Hoenn region would give Korean players the chance to play that generation they never got to play.
Billy--
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I made a Friendcode thread so we can all add each other when the games come out :) It'd be awesome to trade, and battle with you all!
Samurott
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

OM OM OMGGG YESSS. I cannot wait for the RSE remake. <3

haha Billy I was just about to make a thread like that! haha :)
I think it should just be called the "Pokemon Trading Thread." Some people are trying to finish previous game dexes ^^ (like meee)
just a thought though. It's you thread afterall
Selphie-Sama
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I don't think that there will be RS remakes- however, I am 110% positive that we'll be returning to Hoenn. Hoenn remakes would screw up the timeline after all. I think that it will be a brand new adventure in an old region. We'll just have to wait and see.

(On a sidenote this would also worlk really well for the Pokemon Special timeline- Ruby, Sapph and 'Rald are too old by now to have a big adventure; and since Kalos is all about BEAUTY, well, I'm sure that Ruby was naturally called to the region...being a lover of beauty himself and all. If he makes a fabulous cameo in the XY that could set the plot of a new Hoenn arc...maybe. Just pure speculation here.)
Osuchin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

The Kalos road map.
Spoiler:

Game Locations
Vaniville Town
Aquacorde Town
Santalune Forest
Santalune City
Lumiose City
Camphrier Town
Parfum Palace
Connecting Cave
Cyllage City
Ambrette Town
Glittering Cave
Geosenge Town
Reflection Cave
Shalour City
Courmaline City
Sea Spirit's Den
Kalos Power Plant
Laverre City
Poke Ball Factory
Lost Hotel
Dendemille Town
Frost Cavern
Anistar City
Couriway Town
Terminus Cave
Snowbelle City
Pokemon Village
Victory Road
Chamber of Emptiness
Pokemon League
Kiloude City
Flare Cafe
Team Flare HQ
Azure Bay
Kalos
Battle Chateau
Battle Maison
Tower of Mastery
Also some old pokemon are getting new abilities.
Spoiler:
Jigglypuff and the Gothita line will get a new ability called Competitive.
This boosts its Special Attack stat when one of their stats is lowered.

This will no doubt take priority on Gothita over Frisk. Though it's hidden ability, Shadow Tag, will probably still be preferred in competitive play.
This will become a must have on Jigglypuff however, as even in regular gameplay seems more reliable and useful than Cute Charm and Friend Guard.

Kecleon has a new ability called Protean that changes it's type to that of the move it just used.
As opposed to Color Change which changes it's type to that of the move used on it.
This will be a boon to Kecleon, especially in competitive play.
Maybe not enough to raise it from general obscurity. But better than where it is now.
This will allow Kecleon to control it's own type, rather than let the opponent control it.
As said it probably won't work wonders on it, given it's low stats, but it is something.
We are also getting another new battle type in gen 6.
Spoiler:
Inverse Battles! In an inverse battle, all weaknesses and resistances are reversed.
/I wonder how that will affect immunities. Will they now become one-hit KOs?
Some new items:
Spoiler:
Weakness Policy - An item, when held, sharply raises the user's Attack and Special Attack when it is hit by a Super Effective move.
Assault Vest: - When held, it raises Special Defense, but prevents the user from using Status moves
Safety Goggles - When held, this negates weather damage and powder moves
Ability Capsule - Switches between the Primary and Secondary abilities on the Pokémon.
Some details on the Friend Safari
Spoiler:
It has also been confirmed that Friend Safari will assign a type to those on your friends list and generate pokemon based on that type.
You also don't use Safari Balls like in past Safaris, instead using the Pokeballs you have in your bag.
The pokemon that generate in the Friend Safari can have their hidden abilities.
And bad news(or good news depending on your outlook) on the roaming legendaries.
Spoiler:
They will in-fact be the Kanto legendary birds, and only appear in the post-game.
So this will be the first pokemon game where we won't have a new hidden legendary trio.
Shiny Scatterbug and Vivillon's patterns
Spoiler:
EDIT: Special news for those importing one of the versions.
The next edition of CoroCoro will have a serial code inside that will give you access to an event Garchomp.
The Garchomp in question will be holding a Dragon Fang and know the moves Crunch, Dragon Claw, Dig and Draco Meteor.
They say the following issue will detail the location in which to find Garchomp's Mega stone.

No other details on it have been mentioned.
Though I suppose it could be said that a fully evolved pokemon will easily break gameplay in the early parts of the game.

Though since events in Gen 6 are still region locked this event will most likely be only obtainable by people with JP versions.
Selphie-Sama
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

So wait, are you saying that...
Spoiler:
The only legendaries are Xernas, Yvental and the Z one?
Osuchin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Selphie-Sama wrote:So wait, are you saying that...
Spoiler:
That seems to be the case. At least in regard to new ones.

Also Serebii has posted all of the known pokemon exclusive to each version.
Not as many as I would have expected. Though Serebii's reporting on it sounds as though it's not a complete list.

Pokemon X
Spoiler:
Mega Charizard X(through it's mega stone that can be traded over)
Staryu->Starmie
Mega Mewtwo X(through it's mega stone that can be traded over)
Pinsir
Houndour->Houndoom
Poochyena->Mightyena
Aron->Lairon->Aggron
Sawk
Swirlix->Slurpuff
Clauncher->Clawitzer
Xerneas
Pokemon Y
Spoiler:
Mega Charizard Y(through it's mega stone that can be traded over)
Shellder->Cloyster
Mega Mewtwo Y(through it's mega stone that can be traded over)
Heracross
Electrike->Manectric
Purrloin->Liepard
Larvitar->Pupitar->Tyranitar
Throh
Spritzee->Aromatisse
Skrelp->Dragalge
Yveltal
Selphie-Sama
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Osuchin wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Wow. That's kind of...weird since every region has had its own legendary trio of some kind. I guess Xernas, Yvental and Zygarde function as the version mascots AND the legendary trio native to the region? It feels very off too me that we have so little legendaries in this game (as far as we know, anyway).
Osuchin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Selphie-Sama wrote:
Osuchin wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Wow. That's kind of...weird since every region has had its own legendary trio of some kind. I guess Xernas, Yvental and Zygarde function as the version mascots AND the legendary trio native to the region? It feels very off too me that we have so little legendaries in this game (as far as we know, anyway).
Yeah, but usually the legendary trio and the main legendaries(which there is usually another trio) are separate.
With the non-main legendaries either roaming(gen 2 and gen 5) or hidden away(gen 1, gen 3, and gen 4).
This time instead of something new, they just recycle the Kanto legendary birds.