Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Apr 07, 2020 11:59 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 428 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29  Next
Osuchin
  Post subject: Re: New Pokemon!!
Post Posted: Aug 09, 2013 6:08 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Serebii has provided more info on yesterday's CoroCoro released, and provide a new trailer.
serebii.net wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YTHgE0vtOXU

Following their reveal in CoroCoro yesterday, The Pokémon Company has now announced the US names of the latest Pokémon and features. First, the Mega Evolutions; MegaMewtwo, MegaBlaziken, MegaAmpharos, MegaMawile, MegaLucario and MegaAbsol retain their Japanese names. Lucario needs an item called Lucarionite
First, the rabbit Pokémon Horubii is to be called Bunnelby . Its new special ability, Cheek Pouches, has the name of Cheek Pouch. If a Pokémon with this Ability eats a Berry during battle, it will not only reap the benefit from the Berry, but the Pokémon will also be able to regain HP.
Next, the Electric/Fairy-type Pokémon Dedenne will be known as Dedenne . It Nuzzle, which looks cute as the user nuzzles up to a target with its cheeks fully charged, but it’s quite dangerous! Nuzzle will do damage while paralyzing the opponent.
Finally, the pre-evolution of Gogoat, Meekuru will be known as Skiddo. It is rideable in the field
Next, the Gym Leader Koruni will be known in English as Korrina. She is the Gym Leader in Shalour City where the Tower of Mastery is
The Torchic distribution is also confirmed for North America and Europe
Super Training or S.T. is being introduced in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, allowing players to help their Pokémon grow stronger when they’re not in battle. On the Touch Screen of the Nintendo 3DS system, players can have their Pokémon participate in Super Training, activities that will increase a Pokémon’s base stats, the underlying values that define its HP, Attack, Defense, Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, and Speed stats.
One Super Training activity involves having Pokémon train by facing huge Pokémon-shaped Balloon Bots in a virtual space, with both sides trying to shoot balls into the opponent’s goal. Using the Circle Pad and Touch Screen to avoid shots from the Balloon Bots while landing their own in the goal, players will enjoy this action-packed feature while increasing their Pokémon’s base stats to help them become stronger for battle.
For a more casual way to help Pokémon strengthen their base stats, Core Training lets players set up training bags, earned by completing Super-Training Regimens, for Pokémon in their party to use. Pokémon will work on Core Training by themselves, raising their stats on their own. By tapping on the Touch Screen during a Core Training session, players can help their Pokémon increase their base stats, too. Players will be able to see how their Pokémon are doing at their Core Training at any time from the main Super Training screen.
EVs can now be tracked by an Effort o Meter which shows the progress of the Pokémon and the amount in can still have

Bluie
Post Posted: Aug 09, 2013 9:43 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I wonder how far in the game you have to be in order to get that specially distributed Torchic. I want that little sucker so bad. Not for the megastone or whatever it has on it, but because its a freaking Torchic.

Blue Rose
Post Posted: Aug 09, 2013 10:14 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Bluie wrote:
I wonder how far in the game you have to be in order to get that specially distributed Torchic. I want that little sucker so bad. Not for the megastone or whatever it has on it, but because its a freaking Torchic.

Probably not that far???? Most events require you just have a PokeMart, and since it seems like we will have all 600+ Pokémon available in the region (or at least close to it and won't just be the new ones), we could probably get it rather early.

Osuchin
Post Posted: Aug 09, 2013 3:43 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Bluie wrote:

If it's anything like how past events were passed out, you will be able to get it as soon as you have the Mystery Gift function unlocked.

Last edited by Osuchin on Aug 09, 2013 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

color-freak1
Post Posted: Aug 09, 2013 4:03 pm 
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

It is now legit, the news is real and THIS GAME IS GONNA BLOW OUR MINDS!!!!!!

Bluie
Post Posted: Aug 09, 2013 5:48 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Osuchin wrote:
Bluie wrote:

If it's anything like how past events were passed out, you will be able to get it as soon as you have the Mystery Gift function unlocked.

Its just sorta problematic with me. The Wifi at my school doesn't allow 3DSes to connect aside from the Internet browser. Its got a really strange proxy-firewall thing on it. I'd have to go off campus to get my Torchic, which wouldn't be much of a problem normally, but the only accessible Wifi that works with a 3DS near my school is a stupidly long walk in a bad neighborhood. I really don't want to bother my friends with cars to take me out just to go get a Pokemon. Also, the game just comes out before midterms for me so I won't have much time to play it, gota study hard and all that great stuff.

Ahhh whatever. I'll get it one way or another.

Samawaryou
Post Posted: Aug 09, 2013 6:48 pm 
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

color-freak1 wrote:
It is now legit, the news is real and THIS GAME IS GONNA BLOW OUR MINDS!!!!!!

Haha.. we already know that it is legit.

NFamer
Post Posted: Aug 09, 2013 7:15 pm 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

i can't wait to catch mini-raichu. also i don't get how mega ampharos will benefit from mold breaker like at all. but then again they can always introduce more pokemon with sturdy, wonder guard, lightningrod, etc. i guess.

Osuchin
Post Posted: Aug 10, 2013 6:36 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

More info on mega evolutions from serebii. This one seems to go over additional restrictions to the use of mega pokemon.
serebii.net wrote:
With the official Japanese site update, a small note came out regarding further clarification on the Mega Evolutions. Within this site, it details that with Mega Evolutions, you can only have one Mega Evolution Pokémon in battle. It's not known whether it's talking about all of the battle, or just within your team. This is presumably to allow for a specific balance in the Pokémon. It also clarifies that the Pokémon will revert after the battle has ended, not within it itself when the battle finishes. We're still not 100% on the specifics of this new process, but we'll keep you updated as more information comes

Samawaryou
Post Posted: Aug 10, 2013 8:21 am 
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

New Mega Kanghaskan

Spoiler:

color-freak1
Post Posted: Aug 10, 2013 8:28 am 
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Samawaryou wrote:
New Mega Kanghaskan

Spoiler:

OH MY GOLLY-GOOPYNESS!!!! WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT!!??

Samawaryou
Post Posted: Aug 10, 2013 8:30 am 
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

color-freak1 wrote:
Samawaryou wrote:
New Mega Kanghaskan

Spoiler:

OH MY GOLLY-GOOPYNESS!!!! WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT!!??

Serebii it was shown at the 2013 World Championships by Junichi Masuda.

HummingGillz
Post Posted: Aug 10, 2013 8:40 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Finally, that baby does something useful. 8D

Samurott
Post Posted: Aug 10, 2013 8:43 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Lol ikr. I have a feeling that their "special attribute" will be like attack twice or something. idk.

*crosses fingers for a MegaBisharp*

luph n joii
Post Posted: Aug 10, 2013 9:52 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

I like that Mega Kangaskhan evo. I think I just mentioned about it in my earlier post; never thought we actually will get one xD It has a really good ability, too.

Still, I'm glad they don't overdo its design unlike the other Mega-evos. Can't wait to see the rest mega-evos!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 428 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29  Next