The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Oct 27, 2020 12:29 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Sep 12, 2013 7:29 pm 
Anonymous Fish

When I saw the design and the cooky poses of this villainous team, I was like "Oh, great, another lame villainous team," and I really hope they're not flameboyant, snooty fashionistas 'cause they're in pokemon Europe, but it looks like it. -__-

Beedlebud
Post Posted: Sep 12, 2013 7:37 pm 
Pick Potatos, not boogers

There's not much to think of? We only know their designs, names and that they're going for a "beautiful world" and trying to get money for it.

Eh, it's far too early for me to judge them yet when we know so little.

Nostalgia is cheap
Post Posted: Sep 12, 2013 7:42 pm 
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

we had a fan club i was an admin of it but then our leader HMSam well dissapered

Kam
Post Posted: Sep 12, 2013 7:47 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I think they've got a real... flare for style.

Spoiler:

Blue Rose
Post Posted: Sep 12, 2013 8:17 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Beedlebud wrote:
There's not much to think of? We only know their designs, names and that they're going for a "beautiful world" and trying to get money for it.

Eh, it's far too early for me to judge them yet when we know so little.

This. I think they all look really snazzy, and really hope there is a bit more to them then meets the eye.

Emurii
Post Posted: Sep 13, 2013 4:56 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

One CoroCoro article implied that their goal is actually a sham, so there will be at least something deeper about them.

I'm not sure that anything will ever be worse than Rocket cutting off Slowpoke tails, though...

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Sep 13, 2013 5:07 am 
Anonymous Fish

There's more to their goal? Ugh, I hope they're not like Plasma and Galactic. Anyway, I hope these guys are interesting.

EphemeralClemency
Post Posted: Sep 13, 2013 8:38 am 
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Team Galactic and Team Plasma were way more interesting than Team Rocket imo. This isn't to say I hated Team Rocket, but their goals were superficial and lame, and I think that Team Flare has potential to be interesting as well. Everyone's judging them to quickly. I think their outfits are awesome. xD

I think the award for lamest evil team goes to Team Aqua/Team Magma. They're goals don't benefit anyone, not even them really.

Beedlebud
Post Posted: Sep 13, 2013 8:43 am 

Anonymous Fish wrote:
There's more to their goal? Ugh, I hope they're not like Plasma and Galactic. Anyway, I hope these guys are interesting.

I thought those two were the best evil teams we've gotten so far, so I have to disagree. I like that the teams seem to be getting more complex and interesting with each iteration.

Blue Rose
Post Posted: Sep 13, 2013 8:51 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Galactic was definitely my favorite (I really liked Plasma in that it was definitely more..."gray" in terms of morality questioning and all that, but I really didn't care for N).

I think Team Flare will be lots of fun though. At the very least, I hope they are challenging and there are lots of grunt battles. I miss the grunt battles (also, the grunts need more diversity, for realz).

I really hope the boss of the team is that nameless redhead lady in the shades we saw in the picture. It's about time we had a female villain boss.

speculation
Spoiler:
It'd be pretty awesome if it was the actress lady, but considering it said you can possibly trade Pokemon with her, I'm not sure. It definitely would make her faaaar more interesting. On her own, the actress lady seems rather boring, imo.

I liked Magma and Aqua on a more..."personal"? level, in that I liked how they didn't get along and Archie/Maxie seemed pretty cool despite the whole "environmental terrorists" thing. But while their ambitions were a bit silly, I still rather liked them?

EphemeralClemency
Post Posted: Sep 13, 2013 9:02 am 
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

EDIT: nevermind. :P

strawberrysundae
Post Posted: Sep 13, 2013 12:19 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

The red-headed guy has a pair of rubber/latex gloves.
I didn't notice until someone on Tumblr was wondering why

My conclusion:
Spoiler:
fisting

Blue Rose
Post Posted: Sep 13, 2013 12:41 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

strawberrysundae wrote:
The red-headed guy has a pair of rubber/latex gloves.
I didn't notice until someone on Tumblr was wondering why

My conclusion:
Spoiler:
fisting

Yes, very likely. ;P

Or...
Spoiler:
He's a SCIENTIST. xDDD

Bombchu
Post Posted: Sep 13, 2013 1:20 pm 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Personally, it's too early for me to have an opinion on Team Flare just yet.. I like there design, though~ I just hope they don't use a lot of Poison types like pretty much every other villainous gang. I'm bored of fighting a million Poison types. xD

Emurii wrote:
One CoroCoro article implied that their goal is actually a sham, so there will be at least something deeper about them.

I'm not sure that anything will ever be worse than Rocket cutting off Slowpoke tails, though...

Ugh, that always bothered me.. Those poor Slowpoke! T^T The only thing that could be worse than that is if, like.. they steal and slaughter Pokemon for their fur and pelts or something... But, I doubt they would include something THAT ugly in a Pokemon game. D: