Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Nov 27, 2020 6:06 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 763 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 51  Next

Which new farm layout did you choose for your main file?
Standard Farm
Forest Farm
Hilltop Farm
Riverland Farm
Wilderness Farm
You may select 1 option

View results
Meriberry
Post Posted: Jun 05, 2016 1:22 pm 
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

So, I feel rather silly, but I just found out that I can stick torches on top of my stone fencing.

YUP!

It's awesome, at least X3c

PeachyKeen
Post Posted: Jun 05, 2016 4:12 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

my character got married to alex a few in game days ago! no regrets, he's a cute husband haha
having the hardest time with my chickens though :/ can you make a gate with a door to keep them in, or do you keep having to remove the fence, enter the coop, and then put it back when you're done?

Keera
Post Posted: Jun 05, 2016 6:32 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

PeachyKeen wrote:
my character got married to alex a few in game days ago! no regrets, he's a cute husband haha
having the hardest time with my chickens though :/ can you make a gate with a door to keep them in, or do you keep having to remove the fence, enter the coop, and then put it back when you're done?

There are gates you can make to easily pass a fence. You do have to put the gate between two fence posts, though, as it won't work right up next to a building, unfortunately.

rachellion
Post Posted: Jun 06, 2016 7:45 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Skull Cavern is kicking my « Mr.Gourmet's hat » omg. Bombs help tremendously but WOW things can kill you. What weapons/gear did you guys use to get through this mine?

Marrying Penny soon!! She's so cute! :lala:

Soapylion
Post Posted: Jun 06, 2016 7:58 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

^ Yeah it's a big step up from the regular mines! A lot of it's down to luck tbh. I hate when I end up on a floor full of those mummies. I think I did a lot of the Skull Caverns with the Lava Katana and then whatever boots I'd gotten from just making my way through the usual mines. But I'd say it's definitely useful to bring a lot of food with you! And if you bring food that gives you a luck boost (eg pumpkin soup I think?) then it'll be super helpful. I think more luck = more item drops? idk
There are foods that give you defence boosts as well though, those could be handy.

And congrats!! I really like Penny. I've heard her 10 heart event is ~interesting~ but I haven't triggered it yet.

RopeMaidenKirie
Post Posted: Jun 08, 2016 8:20 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

http://www.theyetee.com/stardewvalley?utm_content=buffer7165f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Official SDV merchandise! Really loving the stardrop harvest tshirt in particular :D

Meriberry
Post Posted: Jun 08, 2016 1:45 pm 
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

That Joja Cola one is GREAT XD

Blue Rose
Post Posted: Jun 08, 2016 5:20 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Starfruit Harvest and the Cave Dweller ones are suuuuper cute.

rachellion
Post Posted: Jun 09, 2016 5:36 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Soapylion wrote:
^ Yeah it's a big step up from the regular mines! A lot of it's down to luck tbh. I hate when I end up on a floor full of those mummies. I think I did a lot of the Skull Caverns with the Lava Katana and then whatever boots I'd gotten from just making my way through the usual mines. But I'd say it's definitely useful to bring a lot of food with you! And if you bring food that gives you a luck boost (eg pumpkin soup I think?) then it'll be super helpful. I think more luck = more item drops? idk
There are foods that give you defence boosts as well though, those could be handy.

And congrats!! I really like Penny. I've heard her 10 heart event is ~interesting~ but I haven't triggered it yet.

Hers was actually pretty cute! It's a little... odd contextually, but it works! Once you trigger it you'll see what I mean xD

Uggghhhhh the mummies are the worst. I keep stockpiling bombs to make my life easier. Where did you get the Lava Katana? I think I have the Obsidian Blade? Are the bug things in Skull Cavern actually killable or is it just my sword does no damage to them?

Good to know! I just got the greenhouse so I'm planning to pump out pumpkins like nobody's business! I'll also check for foods with defense boosts.

Eeeee merchandise!! :D

Mothership
Post Posted: Jun 09, 2016 7:31 am 
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

The Adventurer's Guild sells the Lava Katana for 25,000 once you've reached the bottom of the regular mine.

The flying bug/bat things?...I don't think you're supposed to be able to damage them..at least I couldn't even w the Katana or the Galaxy Sword. I think they are just there to get in the way and be annoying.

I really should get back to my main, yr 3, file....but trying to find all those artifacts is tedious and boring. I'm tired of digging up the same few over and over....gimme one I need already....stupid RNG.

I also need to switch off my fishing mod because I apparently can't get treasures with it on. Boo.

Meriberry
Post Posted: Jun 09, 2016 2:07 pm 
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Are we talking about the things that randomly come out of nowhere to do damage? You can kill those. They're like the bats and bugs from the regular mine. About ten times more annoying, though.

At least, I'm fairly sure you can.I remember taking shots at them and them dying, and I don't remember what weapon I had (I haven't yet unlocked the Skull Cavern in my latest game, so it's been a while since I've been there...)

PeachyKeen
Post Posted: Jun 10, 2016 12:10 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Stardew crashed while my game was saving and it deleted my file where I was married to Alex D;

Blue Rose
Post Posted: Jun 10, 2016 1:17 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

PeachyKeen wrote:
Stardew crashed while my game was saving and it deleted my file where I was married to Alex D;

Oh nooooo. That sucks. ;;

I tried playing some SDV today but died in the desert mines and was like "LOL DONE 4 TODAY"

Lexy Jenrex
Post Posted: Jun 10, 2016 9:47 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

PeachyKeen wrote:

I don't know if you've tried this yet, but just in case go to %Appdata%->Roaming->StardewValley->Saves->(charactername)
You should see (Character name)_Old and SaveGameInfo_old. Remove the _old on both of them and it should be a backup save of the previous day. You'll lose a day but, at least no the whole file.

PeachyKeen
Post Posted: Jun 11, 2016 5:40 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Lexy Jenrex wrote:
PeachyKeen wrote:

I don't know if you've tried this yet, but just in case go to %Appdata%->Roaming->StardewValley->Saves->(charactername)
You should see (Character name)_Old and SaveGameInfo_old. Remove the _old on both of them and it should be a backup save of the previous day. You'll lose a day but, at least no the whole file.

I haven't tried that! How would I go about finding those files to look in?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 763 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 51  Next