Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Jan 23, 2021 3:01 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 763 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 51  Next

Which new farm layout did you choose for your main file?
Standard Farm
Forest Farm
Hilltop Farm
Riverland Farm
Wilderness Farm
You may select 1 option

View results
Thundawave
Post Posted: May 23, 2016 5:08 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Thank you for the great tips!

And yeah I was wondering that myself. I've been buying my seeds there this whole time without even knowing about the general store! Haha I hope I didn't cause people to hate me for that.

Domineam
Post Posted: May 25, 2016 4:31 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

I don't think it affects anything. It's just more expensive @ Joja so you'll save some money shopping at Pierre's.

Thundawave
Post Posted: May 25, 2016 6:45 am 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

I stumbled upon the event where
Spoiler:
the joja representative comes into Pierre's giving 50% Off coupons to everyone. And they all leave! I felt so bad!

George has become my first good friend haha mainly because Evelyn told me his favorite gift and it's pretty easy to acquire.
I visit him and Evelyn everyday. They're the sweetest couple especially after what they've been through. After finding
Spoiler:
the note from Evelyn's deceased daughter
in her room it solidified my love for this game. There's so much emotion hidden in each life and of course they aren't just going to tell someone they just met. They open up as they get comfortable with you. Im realizing that some things you need to snoop and find out for yourself which is walking a fine line of friendship and privacy.

Is it ok to snoop because you two are best friends and they may not mind or should you respect personal privacy but they may never truly express their feelings and you won't really get to know them?

Haha ethics.

Soapylion
Post Posted: May 26, 2016 10:44 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Thundawave wrote:
George has become my first good friend haha mainly because Evelyn told me his favorite gift and it's pretty easy to acquire.
I visit him and Evelyn everyday. They're the sweetest couple especially after what they've been through. After finding
Spoiler:
in her room it solidified my love for this game. There's so much emotion hidden in each life and of course they aren't just going to tell someone they just met. They open up as they get comfortable with you. Im realizing that some things you need to snoop and find out for yourself which is walking a fine line of friendship and privacy.

Omg I didn't know about this!! ;_; I'm gonna go find it right now. I love how fleshed out the characters all are.

Who's everyone's favourite non-marriage candidate villagers? (I guess Shane and Emily don't count now!)
I really like Robin and George and Evelyn.

Here's my farm again! I added in paths and I'm liking how it's looking. I love the colours in Fall~

rachellion
Post Posted: May 27, 2016 7:10 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Soapylion wrote:
Omg I didn't know about this!! ;_; I'm gonna go find it right now. I love how fleshed out the characters all are.

Who's everyone's favourite non-marriage candidate villagers? (I guess Shane and Emily don't count now!)
I really like Robin and George and Evelyn.

After seeing Thundawave's post I started going through EVERYONE'S stuff haha. I found the letter they mentioned as well as:

Spoiler:
A note from Marnie ('M') in the mayor's house requesting she spend more time with him ;) They are super secret dating heeeeyyyyy

Robin and Demetrius are my favs even though I don't plan on marrying Sebastian or Maru (both of which are also amazing). I also make a point to hang out with George and Evelyn a lot, they're so sweet <3

Just got to the Skull Cavern aawwww yissss! Still trying to figure out how I want my farm laid out but I'm in winter so ya know, not a whole lot to work with. I want an orchard and a space for all my makers, etc :lol:

Soapylion
Post Posted: May 27, 2016 10:56 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

I really loved Demetrius until
Spoiler:
a Maru heart event where he was essentially like 'stay away from my daughter you'll only distract her'. Like. Demetrius I thought we were friends. You can trust me.

When I first got to the Skull Cavern I was so overwhelmed! Those flying dragon things are terrifying.

Meriberry
Post Posted: May 27, 2016 1:07 pm 
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Skull cavern is fun and evil. Stock up HEAVILY on bombs, you will need them to officially kill the irritants known as mummies!

Madame Madie
Post Posted: May 27, 2016 1:37 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Soapylion wrote:
Spoiler:
a Maru heart event where he was essentially like 'stay away from my daughter you'll only distract her'. Like. Demetrius I thought we were friends. You can trust me.

When I first got to the Skull Cavern I was so overwhelmed! Those flying dragon things are terrifying.

Spoiler:
There's progression in that if you carry on Maru's route. It's quite interesting and he does admit he was a jerk

Soapylion
Post Posted: May 27, 2016 2:19 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Madame Madie wrote:
Soapylion wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
There's progression in that if you carry on Maru's route. It's quite interesting and he does admit he was a jerk

Spoiler:
Oh good!! Yeah he WAS a jerk. I'll have to trigger that event at some point.

Thundawave
Post Posted: May 28, 2016 6:06 am 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

rachellion wrote:
After seeing Thundawave's post I started going through EVERYONE'S stuff haha. I found the letter they mentioned as well as:

Spoiler:
A note from Marnie ('M') in the mayor's house requesting she spend more time with him ;) They are super secret dating heeeeyyyyy

Further proof of this is how

Spoiler:
They are always in the tavern together and sometimes Marnie wont even acknowledge you because she is too lost in the Mayor's eyes >=]
Another point is the fact that you find the mayor's underwear in Marnie's room!! And lastly, Marnie just so happens to have a pair of brown suspenders in her dresser... hmmm

:lala: Scandalous

Has anyone noticed the books in Demetrius and Robin's room? Or the one on the table in Pierre's room xD

Also I find it really sweet (and I'm not sure if its mentioned anywhere) that Pam gives Penny the bed in the trailer and Pam sleeps on the couch. You're told by many people that Pam is Penny's mother and you see Penny going in and out of the trailer. But inside there is only one bed and if you look closely at the couch there's a horizontal pillow right next to where Pam always sits.

PeachyKeen
Post Posted: May 30, 2016 4:12 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

so i just got this game, and so far i'm having a ton of fun!
i just want to know since i haven't kept up with this thread, is marriage better than a typical harvest moon marriage or basically the same? like does dialogue change daily, etc?

Soapylion
Post Posted: May 31, 2016 12:39 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

^ Yay I'm glad you're enjoying it!
To begin with, the marriage was really glitchy and disappointing apparently, but he added in a patch and now all the marriage candidates have unique marriage dialogue! So far I'm really enjoying it. We've been married a few seasons and I still come across new things that he says - like things particular to upcoming festivals etc. Their dialogue at festivals even changes sometimes! They help you with tasks every now and then too too.
It's still a little underwhelming, but I have a feeling he'll keep adding improvements to it as time goes on. Idk if there are any marriage improvements in the big upcoming patch though.

Who are you thinking of marrying?~

PeachyKeen
Post Posted: May 31, 2016 4:55 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

thanks soapy! honestly, i don't know who i'm going to marry. i give alex and penny tons of gifts when im able, so maybe one of them!

Thundawave
Post Posted: May 31, 2016 6:51 am 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

So the marriage glitches are gone? I've been waiting on marriage until I saw something that said it was "good to go" haha. But maybe I over looked it somewhere.

Soapylion
Post Posted: May 31, 2016 11:44 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

PeachyKeen wrote:
thanks soapy! honestly, i don't know who i'm going to marry. i give alex and penny tons of gifts when im able, so maybe one of them!

You're welcome! Yeah I couldn't decide who to marry for ages. It's definitely worth (and fun) getting to know everyone. Emily and Shane are gonna be new marriage candidates in the next patch, but there's no confirmed date for that yet.

Thundawave wrote:
So the marriage glitches are gone? I've been waiting on marriage until I saw something that said it was "good to go" haha. But maybe I over looked it somewhere.

As far as I can tell, yes. I didn't experience marriage before the last patch, but I haven't experienced any major glitches yet. I'd say it's safe though!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 763 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 51  Next