SUN AND MOON STARTERS AND LEGENDARY POKEMON

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

HummingGillz wrote:
Kross lover/fan wrote:Just pre-ordered my Moon. Now I just have to remember to pick it up when the time comes ^^'

I also pre-ordered another game but that's neither here nor there. Now I have to agonize over the wait.
Common release dates!
Wait, we can pre-order already??

Well I pre-ordered at Game stop, in person. I'm not sure about other places or online but I can check.

Edit: Checked Amazon, eBay, Walmart, and Best Buy; you can pre-order at all of them online.
HummingGillz
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Kross lover/fan wrote:
HummingGillz wrote:
Kross lover/fan wrote:Just pre-ordered my Moon. Now I just have to remember to pick it up when the time comes ^^'

I also pre-ordered another game but that's neither here nor there. Now I have to agonize over the wait.
Common release dates!
Wait, we can pre-order already??

Well I pre-ordered at Game stop, in person. I'm not sure about other places or online but I can check.

Edit: Checked Amazon, eBay, Walmart, and Best Buy; you can pre-order at all of them online.
Awesome, thank you so much for the info!!
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

No problem! Here's to us pre-ordering ridiculously early! :lol:

So I know we will be getting mostly new Pokemon, but I wonder what returning Pokemon we will see?

I personally would love to see Jigglypuff, Pikachu ('original'/fluffy version), Oddish, and venonat make a return :3

Of and red gyarados for fun :P