Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Nov 24, 2020 1:46 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 291 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next

What you getting?
Pokemon Sun; Rowlet
Pokemon Sun; Popplio
Pokemon Sun; Litten
Pokemon Moon; Rowlet
Pokemon Moon; Popplio
Pokemon Moon; Litten
You may select up to 2 options

View results
Blue Rose
Post Posted: Oct 04, 2016 2:09 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Boop

My personal thoughts:
Spoiler:
I'm liking Dartrix was super "meh" on Rowlet but Dartrix is hilaaaarious.

I like Torracat a lot more than Litten. IT'S SO CUTE THE WAY IT KNEADS THE GROUND LIKE A REAL CAT.

Brionne is hands down cute as « Snuggly Bunny ». So cuute

Really happy to see these designs, especially since it strongly suggests that the Chinese leaks of the final evolution designs appear to be true.
Spoiler:
The bell on Torracat is probably gonna be Bipedal-3rdLitten's belt. Meanwhile Brionne is very feminine and appears to be heading exactly in the same direction as the leaked 3rdPopplio evolution.

Dartrix is less easily comparable as the other two, BUT imo I think the transition wouldn't be that awkward and could fit very well.

Either way, very excited.

There is also talk of potentially there being two evolutoins, based on the time of day (like the wolves) or which version you got, buuuut I have my doubts about that one. But it'd be neat. I think it's more likely tho that the final starters will have their own unique Z move.

Last edited by Blue Rose on Dec 15, 2016 3:00 am, edited 6 times in total.

RopeMaidenKirie
Post Posted: Oct 04, 2016 2:33 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Team Litten/Torracat because if the leak is right, the final evolution
Spoiler:
being a wrasslin' cat is freaking hilarious and A++++ since I'm a wrestling fan. Plus my husband would disown me I'd I didn't pick him!

Pretty sure those leaks are true considering one of the newly announced characters was actually in that original evolution concept art leaked waaaaaay before the character was announced

But for me, Litten > Popplio > Rowlet lines so far personally.

Blue Rose
Post Posted: Oct 04, 2016 2:50 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

@ leaked stuff
Spoiler:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're gonna be true. There is a SLIGHT chance that they may have alternate final evolutions, but I reaaaaally doubt it.

And yeah while I'm not crazy to see another final fire starter evolution end up bipedal I really do dig the wrestler design? It just looks like fun. And provides a great foil to Popplio's final siren-like one. Which by the way, is soooooo pretty.

Also rolling my eyes infinitely at folks complaining about Popplio's line being too girly...like...Chesnaught literally had a freaking BEARD. Samurott had a beard-thing. Empoleon wore what looked like a tuxedo. There are more leaning masculine starter pokemon from the past that have always been able to be girls. Not to mention, there's always been more feminine lines too. Chikorita was very girly, and Fennekin's later revolutions were pretty heavily leaning towards feminine.

Not to mention if the leaks are right, Litten's final evolution is gonna be masculine to high hell so ???

strawberrysundae
Post Posted: Oct 04, 2016 8:03 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

If Litten is destined to be a fighting type (or the leaked evo) I don't know if I'll still choose it which is sad... I really hope there are alternate evolutions because otherwise I might be choosing the water starter (O.O)

Blue Rose
Post Posted: Oct 05, 2016 3:03 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Pretty sure said leaked wrestler cat ("Liften" lmaooo) is said to be Fire/Dark. So, still bipedal but different type casting.

Bluie
Post Posted: Oct 05, 2016 5:20 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Dartrix is my little moody teenager <3

His description on the website made me laugh.

Poppyseed
Post Posted: Oct 05, 2016 5:33 am 
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Rowlet had my heart from the beginning...this only cements it. I have eyes for no other. Birds are magical, majestic creatures~! I. HAVE. BEEN. BLESSED.

RopeMaidenKirie
Post Posted: Oct 05, 2016 11:32 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Blue Rose wrote:

Also rolling my eyes infinitely at folks complaining about Popplio's line being too girly...like...Chesnaught literally had a freaking BEARD. Samurott had a beard-thing. Empoleon wore what looked like a tuxedo. There are more leaning masculine starter pokemon from the past that have always been able to be girls. Not to mention, there's always been more feminine lines too. Chikorita was very girly, and Fennekin's later revolutions were pretty heavily leaning towards feminine.

Not to mention if the leaks are right, Litten's final evolution is gonna be masculine to high hell so ???

I'm seeing this everywhere and I'm so confused. Like...

if you don't like Popplio don't use them? I don't get it lol.

I'm dying at "liften" though omg

rachellion
Post Posted: Oct 05, 2016 11:36 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

RopeMaidenKirie wrote:
I'm seeing this everywhere and I'm so confused. Like...

if you don't like Popplio don't use them? I don't get it lol.

I'm dying at "liften" though omg

Right?? Wth? Sorry/not sorry we have an adorable girly seal thing for the water starter! Deal with it??

DO YOU EVEN LIFTEN? :lol:

I am also excited for wrestler cat! I usually go fire starters soooooo Litten's 1st evolution pretty much cemented that. I do like Rowlet and Popplio's evolutions too tho! It's gonna be hard choosing a starter....

Blue Rose
Post Posted: Oct 05, 2016 12:15 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I guess the concern is gender ratio wise, you're a lot more likely to get a male starter than female, or at least it's always been in the past games. But that's why you save scum right before the picking to get the right gender and/or nature you want, lol. Or you just learn to love your gender-norm defiant Pokemon and deal.

HummingGillz
Post Posted: Oct 06, 2016 8:48 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Rowlet had my heart at the beginning. But the 2nd evo almost cements my choice. He looks just so much fun to mess with hahaha.

Now just hoping he has a wide enough movepool. I usually start with the water or fire starter simply because they have a much wider array of different types of moves they can learn compared to the grass starter.

Ronin19
Post Posted: Oct 07, 2016 4:24 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I'm still waiting for the confirmation of the final evolutions of the starters, which we probably won't see until November, to make my final choice. If I had to choose right now, I would choose Rowlet.

Blue Rose
Post Posted: Oct 17, 2016 12:34 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Gonna go ahead and just merge this to a regular Pokemon thread cause WE'RE LIKE A MONTH (MORE OR LESS) AWAY FROM RELEASE. YASSSS <3

What are you guys looking forward to most? For me it's primarily the new Pokemon and NEW CUSTOMIZATION FEATURES. I saw some really white-white hair and kind of maroon-purply kind of color which has me EXCITED and saw some cute clothes/styles. I'm actually also pretty excited about plot stuff AND CERTAIN CHARACTERS.

Current Team Plannings (based on what little is known so far)
Spoiler:
Pokemon Sun
1. Popplio + evos
2. Drifloon or Marowak or Mimikyu
3. Sandlit
5. –
6. –

Pokemon Moon
1. Litten + evos
2. Mimikyu or Alolan Marowak
3. Bouncesweet + Evos
4. –
5. –
6. –

• Sylveon (Fairy)
• Fire/Flying Dancing Bird
• Electric/Flying Dancing Bird
• Psychic/Flying Dancing Bird
• Pikipek
• Alolan Vulpix/Ninetails
• Alolan Raichu
• Mudsdale
• Alolan Grimer/Muk
• Type: Null
• Jangmo-o
• Lycanroc Midday/Midnight Form
Lorantis

Popplio is gonna be my first/main starter but I REALLY want a Mimikyu asap but I don't like having more than one type on a main team if I can help it, orz. That and I really want a Sylveon but no matter how I slice it, I'm gonna get way too many fairies on my team.

I've never been a fan of the Muk line, but Alolan Muk is hella pretty and has a really good typing and I'm very itchy to use it. Definitely gonna use Jangmo-o just a matter of which team to use it on. Same with Alolan Ninetails. Also would love to use Alolan Raichu.

Stuffel is adorable but Bewear scares the hell out of me. :(

BigBangBaby
Post Posted: Oct 17, 2016 5:40 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

If you have a Japanese ds the demo is up already :heart:

Kross lover/fan
Post Posted: Oct 17, 2016 5:52 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

I really don't see/understand how a lot of people are freaked out by Bewear...I see nothing wrong with it, am I missing something???

Anyway I know for sure I want Litten, Mimikyu :heart: , the derampa(???) the dragon that looks like a gramps, um the dancing birds...I'm not sure what else. I'll figure it out as I go along XD

I want to try the demo when it come out...which is soon I think.

Last edited by Kross lover/fan on Oct 17, 2016 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 291 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next