Tamagotchi ON

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Harvest Moon kawaii
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

https://www.bandai.com/tamagotchi/

https://tamagotchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tamagotchi_On

Tamagotchi ON (the successor to Tamagotchi Mix) is releasing in the US this Summer and will be available at Barnes & Noble's and Gamestop. Barnes & Nobles has the release date set for August 1, 2019.

Tamagotchi ON, like the Tamagotchi Mix, will have a Sanrio version that will be releasing in Japan on June 15, 2019.

Each one will cost $60 and takes two AAA batteries that are not initially included.

I'll wait and see if the Sanrio version releases Stateside. They're awfully expensive and I think I'll like the Sanrio version the best.
Code_Name_Geek
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Omg you have no idea how excited I am am to hear this! I’ve been waiting for the day that they decide to localize the new Tamagotchis again! I have a Japanese M!x and I love it but it was a pain to get my hands on. :lol:

I get back from working at a summer camp in early August so I’ll have some money to spend… I just hope they release in Canada too or I’ll have to make a shopping trip to the US!

Edit: EBgames Canada has them on their website so they’re coming here!!!!! Woo!!!!
Harvest Moon kawaii
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Code_Name_Geek wrote:Omg you have no idea how excited I am am to hear this! I’ve been waiting for the day that they decide to localize the new Tamagotchis again! I have a Japanese M!x and I love it but it was a pain to get my hands on. :lol:

I get back from working at a summer camp in early August so I’ll have some money to spend… I just hope they release in Canada too or I’ll have to make a shopping trip to the US!

Edit: EBgames Canada has them on their website so they’re coming here!!!!! Woo!!!!
Yaaaayyy!! :) I'm just hoping we get the Sanrio one in North America so I can have a reason to get it.
Code_Name_Geek
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Harvest Moon kawaii wrote:Yaaaayyy!! :) I'm just hoping we get the Sanrio one in North America so I can have a reason to get it.
Well considering they localized the Gudetama Tamagotchi not too long ago there might actually be a good chance of getting the Sanrio one. Though they may wait to see how the sales are first, but I hope it does well so they continue to localize them!
Harvest Moon kawaii
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Code_Name_Geek wrote:
Harvest Moon kawaii wrote:Yaaaayyy!! :) I'm just hoping we get the Sanrio one in North America so I can have a reason to get it.
Well considering they localized the Gudetama Tamagotchi not too long ago there might actually be a good chance of getting the Sanrio one. Though they may wait to see how the sales are first, but I hope it does well so they continue to localize them!
Me too!! :)
ferret
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

this is so exciting, thank you for sharing this! I have the Sanrio tamagotchi mix and it was so expensive to get brand new but was so worth it honestly.

i wonder if the sanrio version will come out in US either way I'm still happy i got mine for christmas 2017 and i still play it!

i'm so stoked that tamagotchis are becoming a thing in the states again, i didnt think i would see this coming!! :wink: :) :) :heart:
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

these are adorable! But will they be released in the eu??? and what's the difference between the four versions i canno understand :lol:
Harvest Moon kawaii
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

ferret wrote:this is so exciting, thank you for sharing this! I have the Sanrio tamagotchi mix and it was so expensive to get brand new but was so worth it honestly.

i wonder if the sanrio version will come out in US either way I'm still happy i got mine for christmas 2017 and i still play it!

i'm so stoked that tamagotchis are becoming a thing in the states again, i didnt think i would see this coming!! :wink: :) :) :heart:
Anonymous Fish wrote:these are adorable! But will they be released in the eu??? and what's the difference between the four versions i cannot understand :lol:
@Ferret Just for clarification, Tamagotchi Mix is the Predecessor to Tamagotchi ON (the successor). I really hope the Sanrio version comes out. I love Sanrio.

@Anonymous, I don't know about Europe yet. You could check and see if it's been announced already for your region, or your specific country.

There are actually just 2 "versions" listed here, but 4 different colors.

Magic Version (Comes in Purple and Green)

Fairy Version (Comes in Pink and Blue)

The other versions, that so far, are not slated for western release are:

Pastel Version - It's Spring/Easter themed. If this one comes stateside/or Europe, we might get it around Easter 2020.

Sanrio Version - Releases in Japan in June 15, 2019. The best version. Sanrio themed and Contains Sanrio Characters.

Fantasy Version - Leaked April 2019 (release date in Japan unknown) "Disney themed" (Themes include: General Princess theme [Cinderella?], Aladdin themed, and Alice in Wonderland themed)
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Oh I used to love Tamagotchi!! Have fun you guys.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Also looking forward to this guys!
boop
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Likewise, thank you for letting us know about it, I'm SUPER looking forward to this. :D