Steam Winter Sale

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I played on mangagamers version so idk the hrs played but i think the general hours for the game is around 30, which sounds pretty close.
Valkyrie
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Jade Empire was 75% off so I caved. I'm reeeeally trying to restrain myself though because I virtually never play games on my PC. They just sit there making my desktop look pretty. I still have Hatoful Boyfriend and The Stanley Parable from the last sale and I haven't touched either of them :(
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

LiliaoftheWind wrote: I totally understand, but I'm glad you did. I think I'm going to wait for the summer sale to get The House in Fata Morgana. That way I'll have more money in my bank account and more time to play it. (What was the average gameplay time for you guys?)
Cool. I hope you'll like it when you get around to playing.

It took me 27 hours to go through almost all of the game's content (including going out of my way to see bad endings). As Rose said, 30 hours is a good estimate :].
rachellion
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I bought Limbo and a few other small games that were on crazy sales.

The other games on my wishlist cost more... and then I realized that because my brother and I hooked accounts I have access to all of his games... most of which were on my wishlist anyway :lol:

WELP