* Search  * Register
It is currently Oct 20, 2020 7:58 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

RopeMaidenKirie
Post Posted: Dec 23, 2016 12:00 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

It's that time of year, folks!

So let's talk about the games we played! Answer my silly questions if you want, make up your own or just say whatever you'd like. These questions aren't limited to ONLY games that came out in 2016, just what you played.. if you didn't finish them or are currently still playing that's fine too. It's just for fun after all!

Games that came out in 2016

Previous threads:

If you want to copy/paste the questions:
Spoiler:
Code:
[b][u]Favorite game/s that you played in 2016 (doesn't have to have necessarily came out this year)[/u][/b]

[b][u]Least favorite or game/s that let you down that you played in 2016:[/u][/b]

[b][u]Game/s that surprised you the most:[/u][/b]

[b][u]What consoles did you purchase in 2016 (if any)? [/u][/b]

[b][u]What games (if any) are you looking forward to in 2017? [/u][/b]

[b][u]Games that you wanted but weren't able to purchase?[/u][/b]

[b][u]Games that you wanted to play (that you own or borrowed) but just weren't able to get around to playing[/u][/b]

[b][u]Favorite song/s? [/u][/b]

[b][u]Which genre did you play the most of?[/u] [/b]

[b][u]Did you replay any old games this year? If so which ones?[/u] [/b]

[b][u]Favorite characters of the year?[/u][/b]

[b][u]Favorite gaming announcements/news of the year?[/u][/b]

[b][u]Disappointing gaming announcements/news of the year?[/u][/b]

[b]Anything else?[/b]

Favorite game/s that you played in 2016 (doesn't have to have necessarily came out this year)
Dragon Quest Builders
World of Final Fantasy
Dragon Ball Fusions
Final Fantasy XV
Style Savvy: Fashion Forward
Oxenfree
Fire Emblem: Fates
The House in Fata Morgana
Trails of Cold Steel
Trails of Cold Steel II
Stardew Valley
Pokemon Sun
Dragon Quest VII
Ozmafia!!
SoS: Trio of Towns (JP)
PW: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice
Aviary Attorney
Overwatch

Least favorite or game/s that let you down/disappointed you that you played in 2016:
~Zero Time Dilemma: I don't dislike the game at all and would probably rank it higher than VLR in my list of the Zero trio of games, but I felt like it was pretty half-baked and the ending was pretty disappointing to me. I really wish they wouldn't have gone full cinematic style. I definitely appreciate even getting the game though at all, so I can't complain too much.

~Fire Emblem Fates: Also on my favorites list, but while the gameplay was phenomenal (mostly on the Nohr side of things) the stories were kind of hot messes and I really don't like the split into 3 games thing they did. Still loved the games, but disappointed by a few things they did with them.

Luckily my disappointments are pretty small this year!

Game/s that surprised you the most:
The House in Fata Morgana - Probably the best visual novel I've ever played. It's dark, heart-wrenching, twisted, but overall tells a tale of finding hope when all seems lost. The visuals, characters, music are all on point and it's just...incredible. Might be a bit of a slow burner for some people (at least the first few chapters) but it comes together at the end for a stunning finale.

Dragon Quest Builders
: Not a huge fan of Minecraft-esque games but enjoy DQ games, so I decided to try out the demo and was hooked immediately. I think I put a good 15 hours into the demo alone lol. Super charming localization, characters and world. If you hate the aimlessness of Minecraft you will probably appreciate this game for its overarching story and quests which

Dragon Ball Fusions: Insanely fun game for those who are fans of the Dragon Ball universe (and probably even for those who aren't). Combat is basically RPG mechanics + paper rock scissors + marbles. Sounds weird but it's addictive as hell. Plus being able to recruit some 300+ characters and fuse a bunch together make it as addicting as Pokemon collecting. Story is standard DB fare, but the dialogue is great and as always, the characters are a blast.

Stardew Valley - While I was pretty hyped for the game prior to release, I don't think anyone saw it coming how absolutely amazing this game was going to end up actually being. Great characters, free updates, charming town, fun fishing, you name it, it has it. If you've been burned by the latest HM/SoS installments and prefer the older Bokumono titles in general, I highly suggest checking it out. For $15 I definitely got more than my money's worth.

Pokemon Sun - I've never been able to get into Pokemon (bought 3 games prior but never managed to finish any of them), but I actually was able to with this game. I put a good 50 hours into it and had a blast!

PW: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice - One of my favorites in the series now. Was super surprised considering I wasn't too hot on the premise when it was announced, but ended up loving almost all of the cases. The story was just fantastic imo.

What consoles did you purchase in 2016 (if any)?
None! Waiting for the Switch next year.

What games (if any) are you looking forward to in 2017?
2017 is going to be an absolute onslaught of games x_x Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of Berseria, Yakuza 0, Horizon Zero Dawn, Torment: Tides of Numenera, Nier: Automata, Persona 5, Yooka-Laylee, Final Fantasy 12 The Zodiac Age, South Park: Fractured But Whole, Mass Effect: Andromeda, Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, Divinity: Original Sin 2, Full Throttle Remastered, SoS: 3oT, Sonic Mania, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Collar x Malice, Trails in the Sky: TC.... Hoping to also see FF7 Remake and Detroit release in late 2017 as well!

Games that you wanted but weren't able to purchase?
Quite a few actually! Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, Firewatch, Unravel, I am Setsuna, Bravely Second: End Layer, Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter, VA-11 HALL-A, Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE, Inside, Abzû, Obduction, Steins;Gate 0, Virginia, Exist Archive, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, The Silver Case

Games that you wanted to play (that you own or borrowed) but just weren't able to get around to playing (aka the dreaded backlog)
I'm actually playing through most of my games (I seriously have like 10 games I'm playing atm) so nothing really stands out too much. I do have a few Steam otomes/VNs I haven't started yeah though so I guess those count!

Favorite song/s?
The House in Fata Morgana - The March of Time
Ace Attorney 6 OST - Pursuit 2016 ~ The Truth Will Come
Trails of Cold Steel - Eliminate Crisis!
Fire Emblem Fates - Dusk Falls
Fire Emblem Fates - Justice RIP (Storm)
Fire Emblem Fates - No Justice
Basically most of the music from Fates. So good.

Which genre did you play the most of?
RPGs by far.

Did you replay any old games this year? If so which ones?
I actually don't think I did? I played some FFXIV but I doubt that counts since it's an MMO.

Favorite characters of the year?
Jusis Albarea, Laura, Emma, Gaius, Celine - Trails of Cold Steel 1/2
Michel & Giselle - House in Fata Morgana
Noctis, the bros, Ardyn - FFXV
Kyrie, Caesar, Manboy - Ozmafia!!
Keaton, Kaden, Elise, Jakob, Kaze, Oboro, Reina - Fire Emblem Fates
Mercy - Overwatch
Wrasslin' cat AKA Litten/Incineroar - Pokemon Sun
JJ Falcon/Sparrowson - Aviary Attorney
Apollo Justice, Ema Skye, Datz, Dhurke Sahdmadhi, Nahyuta - AA6: Spirit of Justice
Probably many more I'm forgetting

Favorite gaming announcements/news of the year?
Nintendo Switch announcement! Can't freaking wait until next year.
FF12 The Zodiac Age announcement
FFXV and the Last Guardian actually came out
Atlus formed a new development studio called Studio Zero and are making a different series with head Persona crew
Kojima's new game announced and studio formed

Disappointing gaming announcements/news of the year?
Persona 5 delay...again...AND AGAIN
Mass Effect Andromeda delaaaaay. Oh well, it'll be worth it

Anything else?
Can't wait to chat with my Bioware crew on here about Andromeda when it finally comes out! Hyyyype

Soapylion
Post Posted: Dec 23, 2016 12:36 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Aww yay I'll do this! It looks fun. I'm not very good at remembering like what happened this year so I'm sure I'll be missing out loads. But surely the ones that come to mind will be the ones that were most enjoyable/memorable anyway??

Favorite game/s that you played in 2016 (doesn't have to have necessarily came out this year)
Stardew Valley, The Last Guardian, Pokemon Sun, Animal Crossing New Leaf (with the update!), Fire Emblem Fates (although I agree with you on the stories being meh)

Least favorite or game/s that let you down that you played in 2016:
None to be honest?? I'm a very tentative game-buyer. I usually look at reviews and gameplay videos and ask people's opinions etc before I take the plunge. Although with Last Guardian I just knew I'd adore it because their previous games are so great. Same with Pokemon - I know I like the series etc.

Stardew Valley and Pokemon Sun probably! I hadn't actually been keeping up with Stardew Valley much pre-release to be honest, but when I saw the reasonable price and how amazed everyone was by it, I decided to give it a shot and whOA. THE BEST. The most addicted I've been to a game in *years*. And with Pokemon Sun, I'd managed to keep away from most spoilers, so I was SO happy to see how many daring changes they made with no HMs and no gyms etc. Like...changes I never thought they'd make. But it's made the new games feel so fresh and exciting.

I bought a PS4. :'D :'D After many years of planning to buy one and saving up very slowly. I knew I needed to get one in time for The Last Guardian and I found a good Black Friday deal and I couldn't be happier with it!!

At the moment the only game I can think of is Persona 5! But I am SO excited for that. Another reason that buying a PS4 was a must.

I really wanna try Owlboy! I'm not much of a PC gamer though, so I'm hoping it might be released on the PS4 eventually??

Games that you wanted to play (that you own or borrowed) but just weren't able to get around to playing
FFX is one of my favourite games from my childhood, so I bought the PS Vita copy and I keep meaning to play it but I really want to leave it until I have the time to dedicate to it. I'm just too invested in other games atm though.

Favorite song/s?
I really enjoyed the Last Guardian soundtrack! Not as epic as SotC, but I think that makes sense. Although I came across a song from an old game that I played a lot as a kid recently and omg I'd forgotten how great it was. It's called Cave of Fear from Guardian's Crusade - how can a song called Cave of Fear be so chill.

RPGs.

Oh, so many. I'm always replaying games. I got really into ACNL again thanks to the update, but I think I also replayed Ico and SotC and some Harvest Moon games...and Spyro and Crash...and Pokemon. And I downloaded Ape Escape 2 on my PS4 from the PS2 Classics section. So good.

TRICO. Also like the entire Stardew cast.

The Nintendo Switch looks really neat. <3

I'm not a fan of the Crash Bandicoot remakes tbh. ;___;

Anything else?
I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas and finds time to play their favourite video games~~ <3

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Dec 23, 2016 1:35 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Favorite game/s that you played in 2016 (doesn't have to have necessarily came out this year) SOS, STV, SoM

Least favorite or game/s that let you down that you played in 2016: TLV

Game/s that surprised you the most: I don't know at the moment.

What consoles did you purchase in 2016 (if any)? None.

What games (if any) are you looking forward to in 2017? 3oT definitely.

Games that you wanted but weren't able to purchase? There's a list.

Games that you wanted to play (that you own or borrowed) but just weren't able to get around to playing ANB, I just can't.

Favorite song/s? Nothing is coming to mind.

Which genre did you play the most of? Um.....???

Did you replay any old games this year? If so which ones? No, but I should. Like RF4.

Favorite characters of the year? Almost everyone in SoS.

Favorite gaming announcements/news of the year? ???

Disappointing gaming announcements/news of the year? ???

Anything else? I don't think so. Wow I'm lame.

Blue Rose
Post Posted: Dec 23, 2016 1:51 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

House in Fata Morgana
Tales from the Borderlands
Fire Emblem Fates
Mass Effect 2
Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma
Bravely Second
Stardew Valley
Pokemon Sun/Moon
Digimon: Cyber Sleuth

I was disappointed in a few things in Fire Emblem Fates, but I still played the hell out of the game and loved it a « Cow Poopoo » ton so really not much of a complaint. Same with Zero Time Dilemma. I feel like there were a lot of things they could've ended better on, but ngl there were parts that actually had me in « Snuggly Bunny » tears and I loved it so much so yeah. Plus, we got an ending to the series which we previously didn't think was gonna happen. But real talk it could've been better. But I'm still satisfied.

Bravely Second's OST was okay, but it's just not the same without Revo. Also had some ??? @ some of the new features regarding class selection.

House in Fata Morgana Great game 10/10 would get my heart ripped out and stepped on again. Was like a religious experience for me. GONNA THANK TRASH MOM MOD ROPE FOR THE RECOMMENDATION, ONCE MORE.

Tales from the Borderlands Probably the most solid Telltale game I've played up to date. The game has great music, a good story, a VERY likeable cast and ngl I bawled my eyes out at the end simply because it was so good and I was going to miss the hell out of it. Sometimes the pacing/story is a bit ??? but the final chapter is damn « Snuggly Bunny » good. Tons of fun and goofy « Cow Poopoo » but good moments of genuine realness as well. So underrated.

I think a PS4 for this year...? If not this year than last year, lol.

Mass Effect: Andromeda - WELL SOMEONE'S GOTTA KISS THOSE ALIENS.
Persona 5 - Been a long time coming, and can't wait!!
South Park: Fractured but Whole - Ready to get my booty fractured. :')
Detroit: A different kind of game, but looks soooo good.
The Walking Dead - Season 3: Waiting for the whole game to be released so I don't give into watching all of the LPs of it before hand and RUIN IT FOR MYSELF.

Umineko Naku No Koro Ni
Dishonored 2
Steins;Gate
Telltale's Game of Thrones
Ozmafia!!!

Games that you wanted to play (that you own or borrowed) but just weren't able to get around to playing
Amnesia (Otome)
Code;Realize
Mass Effect (more like HAVEN'T GOTTEN AROUND TO FINISHING IT URGH)

Favorite song/s?
Silver Lining - First Aid Kit (not on the OST, but one of the credits songs to Tales from the Borderlands)
Retrograde - James Blake (not on the OST, but one of the opening songs to Tales from the Borderlands)
To the Top - Twin Shadow (not on the OST, but one of the opening songs to Tales from the Borderlands)
Fire Emblem Fates OST
Dragon Age: Inquisition OST
Pokemon Sun/Moon OST
House in Fata Morgana OST

RPG, I think??

Dragon Age Inquisition! Well, played the PS4 version and finally fished the game along with the DLCs.

-Michel & Giselle in House in Fata Morgana
-THE WHOLE « Snuggly Bunny » CAST OF TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS. Okay but not really favorites are Rhys, Gordys, Loader Bot, Sasha and Scooter.
-Garrus, Grunt, Liara, and Thane from Mass Effect 2.
-Iron Bull and Cassandra from Dragon Age: Inquisition.
-Xander, Niles, Camilla, Peri, Charlotte, Reina, titty ninja trio, Shiro, Lilith, and Siegbert from Fire Emblem Fates.
-Team Skull and Blonde Edgelord from Pokemon Sun/Moon

Getting Zero Time Dilemma was AMAZING.

Persona 5 getting delayed, South Park getting delayed...all deez delaaaays.

Anything else?
SOME GAMES THAT I DIDN'T PLAY BUT WATCHED PLAYTHROUGHS OF/COMMENTS

-Inside: Reaaaally good. Would've bought the game myself if it had more replayability/different endings, but otherwise A+
-Soma: A+++++++ A really excellent use of environment and use of both sci fi and horror genres. Also has some great themes/philosophy kind of questions and just very, very good.
-Firewatch: A really great story, definitely wished I played it myself but I don't think I would've found out about it other than watching a LP of it.
-Kholat: A great SPOOK watch but don't know if I would've enjoyed playing it as much. Would've got lost like 50 times.
-Life is Strange: I really liked episodes 1-4 but I feel like 5 just kind of tanked. I appreciated what the story was aiming for, but I think it kind of burped on some things and it just failed to deliver. I ended up buying the game but couldn't play it and ended up just watching the 5th episode anyway.

Last edited by Blue Rose on Dec 24, 2016 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bluie
Post Posted: Dec 23, 2016 4:32 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Trails of Cold Steel II, Dragon Quest Builders, Alone With You, and Pokemon Moon!

Dragon Ball Fusions, Grand Kingdom, Norn9

Trails of Cold Steel II ripped out my heart and stomped on it, does that count?

I was gifted a Vita.

Toukiden 2
Muv Luv (Vita Version)
Dragon Quest VIII
Atelier Shallie Plus
ClaDun Returns: This is Sengoku!
Ever Oasis
Code;Realize Fandisk
Fate/Extella

Steins;Gate 0, Trails in the Sky SC, Phoenix Wright Spirit of Justice, and Odin Sphere. (Atelier Sophie would be on here too but it JUST went on sale and I bought it!)

Sorcery Saga - bought it, haven't hardly touched it.

Favorite song/s?

Land of Blue Skies - Trails of Cold Steel II

Seafolk Village (Day) - Pokemon Sun/Moon

Turn based RPGS, insomuch I kinda burned myself out on them for awhile.

I'm replaying Toukiden Kiwami in preparation for Toukiden 2

Hapu from Pokemon Sun/Moon

Stella from the ACNL Amiibo update.

Ever Oasis at E3 2016. It looks super cute and fun.

Trails of Cold Steel III is a PS4 exclusive. Screw you too Falcom. :/

Anything else?

I have 3 games coming out in January within 3 days of another. Nothing else has dates so rip my wallet. ;w;

Ronin19
Post Posted: Dec 23, 2016 7:17 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Stardew Valley (My Game of the Year), FFXV, Mass Effect Trilogy (THANK YOU BC), Pokemon Sun, Animal Crossing New Leaf (Update), Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse, Hyrule Warriors Legends, Tokyo Mirage Sessions, I am Setsuna (Need to get back to it), Fire Emblem Fates, Ace Attorney 6, Walking Dead a New Frontier, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth and many more

Bravely Second. I mean, I still like the gameplay and characters, but it didn't offer anything new if that makes any sense? If Bravely Default didn't exist Bravely Second would be the breath of fresh air I got from playing Bravely Default

Walking Dead a New Frontier mainly because
Spoiler:
I'm getting sick of the choices not really mattering; every determinate character is just delayed for their death. This guy lives in episode 2? He'll die in episode 4 regardless.

FFXV. I honestly thought I was going to hate it

A new computer!

Mass Effect Andromeda, Persona 5, Story of Seasons Trio of Towns, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Tales of Berseria, Yooka-Laylee, and Danganronpa V3

I think I was able to get all the games I wanted

Bravely Second and Return to PoPoLoCrois mainly because, while I am excited to own and play them, the story just wasn't doing anything for me at the time. I'm sure I'll get back to them

Favorite song/s?
My favorite would have to be, "Lost in Thoughts, All Alone" from Fire Emblem Fates

RGPs

Mainly the Mass Effect Trilogy

Alex from Stardew Valley. Seriously, play as a guy and romance him; it's amazing.
Lunafreya from FFXV
Hallelujah from Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse
Kyoko Kuremi from Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth

Nintendo Switch!

Delay of Mass Effect Andromeda and Persona 5

Anything else?
Nope, I think that's it

Pachi
Post Posted: Dec 23, 2016 10:04 pm 
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

I didn't play much this year because I was also pulled back into the world of kdrama hahaha

In no particular order:
Fire Emblem Fates
Fire Emblem Awakening
Pokemon Sun
Mystic Messenger

Ehh none, I think? I enjoyed the games I played this year.

Fire Emblem Fates & Awakening
- It was my first time playing the FE series, and I didn't expect to enjoy it so much!

Magical Otoge Ciel
- This is an indie game, I think. It has a surprisingly great cast and nice story! Looking forward to the next game of the Magical Otoge series.

None. I'm staying strong with my 3DS and laptop.

Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns!

Bravely Default
Bravely Second

Does not yet finishing count? If so, Fire Emblem Awakening ahaha;;; I put in on hold because Pokemon Sun/Moon came out...

Favorite song/s?
Seafolk Village (Day)!! <3

RPG and VN/otome

I continued playing Story of Seasons from last year.

Lillie (Pokemon Sun/Moon) - such a qtp2t aaa<3
Seven (Mystic Messenger)
Oboro, Kiragi (Fire Emblem Fates)

Game release announcements (haha I'm so boring orz)

Hmm none to me, I think

Anything else?
Happy holidays everyone!! I hope you have fun with the food and gaming <3

tots45
Post Posted: Dec 27, 2016 12:32 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Favorite game/s that you played in 2016:

- Stardew Valley
- Ark: Survival Evolved PC/Xbox One
- Minecraft PC/Windows 10/Xbox One
- Starbound
- Dragon Quest Builders
- Pokemon Sun
- Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD
- Super Mario Run

- No Man's Sky

- Stardew Valley
- Starbound

- New PC
- Playstation 4
- Playstation TV

- Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Super Mario Switch
- Yooka-Laylee
- Death Stranding
- Horizon: Zero Dawn
- Resident Evil 7
- Mass Effect:Andromeda
- Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns
- Dragon Quest XI
- Dragon Quest VIII
- Final Fantasy VII Remake
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
- Sea of Thieves

- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
- Final Fantasy XV
- The Last Guardian
- Story of Seasons
- Astroneer

- Survival/Crafting
- Action Adventure
- Simulation/RPG

- Nintendo Switch
- Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Death Stranding

rachellion
Post Posted: Dec 27, 2016 8:22 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

- Pokemon Moon
- Stardew Valley
- Overcooked
- Fire Emblem Fates (Conquest and Birthright)
- Stella Glow
- Invisible Inc

Stella Glow in a weird way. I liked most of the characters and could forgive the fanservice, but some characters they handled poorly and the dialogue is just silly sometimes. Also the pacing is awful haha.

Fire Emblem Fates has awesome gameplay but ugh the story just... oy. Conquest's story was pretty silly.

- Overcooked: surprisingly super fun multiplayer game where you play as chefs and have to cook cooperatively. Really fun and engaging play!
- Stardew Valley: didn't know what to expect and then sank 70+ hrs into it wheeeee
- Pokemon Moon: New mechanics were surprisingly great???
- Stella Glow: pacing is hilariously terrible and the fanservice is ridiculous but I actually enjoyed the story and gameplay

New 3DS XL (surprise gift from my partner :lala: )

Mass Effect Andromeda
Persona 5
Story of Seasons Trio of Towns

Civ VI - it's not on a high enough sale yet but the moment it is we're getting it!

SO MANY ;A;

Favorite song/s?
Stardew Valley's OST is so soothing...

Strategy, turn based RPGs and simulations (as always haha)

- Sims 3 (I am STILL hooked sigh)
- Rune Factory 4

Maru and Penny from Stardew Valley
Lisette from Stella Glow
My Slowbro and Incineroar in Pokemon Moon :lol:

Nintendo Switch ysssss

Persona 5 got delayed again :/

Valkyrie
Post Posted: Dec 27, 2016 3:24 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

Dragon Age 2
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Dragon Age Inquisition
Fire Emblem Fates
Uncharted 2

I don’t think any games have let me down! The closest I’ve come is Fire Emblem Fates because I thought the storyline of Birthright (which is the only route I’ve finished) wasn’t terribly original – but then Conquest has been really different

Mass Effect 2 & 3 just because I was not prepared for them to RIP MY HEART OUT.
Ooh, and Stardew Valley because it was the best HM I’ve played in ages while not being HM at all.

PS4! I’m vaguely up-to-date!

Mass Effect Andromeda
Mass Effect Andromeda
Mass Effect Andromeda…
Is there anything else coming out? OK, Horizon Zero Dawn also looks good!

Dishonoured, The Last of Us, Journey - basically a bunch of PS4 ports that I'm not allowed to buy until I have more free time to actually play them

Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice – I’ve played the first case but no further.
Fire Emblem Fates – Haven’t finished Conquest or started Revelations
STILL haven’t played Professor Layton v Phoenix Wright

Favorite song/s?
I bought a lot of soundtracks this year :lol:

Nate’s Theme from Uncharted
Dragon Age Inquisition Theme, The Dawn Will Come and Journey to Skyhold from Dragon Age Inquisition
The Suicide Mission and The End Run from Mass Effect 2, and basically everything from Mass Effect 3 (even if it all does make me cry)
Most of the music from Fire Emblem Fates, I’m not sure of specific titles – but I have watched the videos of the two performances in the opera hall several times because I love how different they are (the Nohr version is brilliant)

Bioware RPG. Not even RPG in general, this has very much been The Year of Bioware

I picked up Rune Factory 4 again, though that was continuing rather than replaying. And I started a new run of Dragon Age Origins

GARRUS MY HEART
…and Tali and Wrex and Grunt
Also, loads of the Fates cast: Lazlo, Kaden, Keaton, Elise..too many to remember honestly!
Oooh and Chloe from Uncharted!

Mass Effect Andromeda is still coming out
The Switch looks cool! Not sure if I’ll get one, but we’ll see
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – again not sure if I’ll get it but it looks beautiful
The Last Guardian got good reviews!

Still no fixed release date for Andromeda
Muddy rumblings about Beyond Good and Evil 2 - not disappointing per se, but it would be nice to get confirmation one way or another if it is actually happening

Anything else?
I still can’t find the deluxe edition of Andromeda for PS4 for pre-order anywhere in the UK ARGH. I swear I will eventually stop complaining about this.
I’m so swamped with games this is ridiculous. Someone take my games away from me and drip feed them so I HAVE to only play them one at a time.