Animal Crossing New Leaf- Need help with a dress

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Pumpkin Queen
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Okay, I'd like to get the Festive Santa/Jingle dress. For some reason, I've never been able find the dress at Able's. Time is running out, and I'd like to have the dress before Christmas is over. Can anyone help me out here? Thanks! :)
Ehppy
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

I took a look on my game and unfortunately I don't have one, but if one pops up in the next few days I'll let you know!
Best of luck. :heart:
Drag0n5
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Pumpkin Queen wrote:Okay, I'd like to get the Festive Santa/Jingle dress. For some reason, I've never been able find the dress at Able's. Time is running out, and I'd like to have the dress before Christmas is over. Can anyone help me out here? Thanks! :)
You were looking for the festive dress right? There is one at my Able's store right now.
Pumpkin Queen
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Great! How much was it? We'll have to figure out a time we can get together to wi-fi. Have you done this before? I've never wi-fi with other people in AC NL before, so I'm not sure exactly how it works.....I did have Porter open the gate before, but that's as far as I've gotten with connecting with other people in AC NL.
Drag0n5
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Pumpkin Queen wrote:Great! How much was it? We'll have to figure out a time we can get together to wi-fi. Have you done this before? I've never wi-fi with other people in AC NL before, so I'm not sure exactly how it works.....I did have Porter open the gate before, but that's as far as I've gotten with connecting with other people in AC NL.
I don't remember the price but I think it was about 640 bells.
I haven't used wi-fi with other people in ACNL either.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

It’s been forever but to use the WiFi, whoever wants to open their town your gate must be open. Whoever is visiting go to your train station and talk to the monkey. I forgot his name but he should help you with the rest.
Pumpkin Queen
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Oh well, I guess this isn't my lucky year for the festive dress. Thanks anyway for trying to help. Wish me luck in getting it next year!