Masterpost of Farming Simulation Games that aren't HM/SoS/RF

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

List has updated again. Been awhile since I did some cleaning, but I took a good hour to go through a little more than half of the upcoming releases. A handful of games have released and a handful of new games have popped up. Anything that was labeled 'tba 2021' have been changed to '2022' accordingly unless their release date is still locked into 2021. Only deleted one game as it's 100% dead and I doubt it'll be missed.
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Question: Because of the direct from today, would Animal Crossing New Horizons be included on this list? The major update that covers farming (aside from pumpkins that were already added) won't be added until November 5.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Animal Crossing as a series is already in the 'other' section because of it's flower and tree growing. I don't see the added crops a big enough reason to move as it's just a feature rather than a focus.
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I guess I didn't see it, thanks Bluie!
JustABeautifulGuy
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Paleo Pines looks fantastic, this is how Harvest Moon should’ve looked like on Switch. The art style and graphics are amazing.
Terranigma Freak
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

JustABeautifulGuy wrote:Paleo Pines looks fantastic, this is how Harvest Moon should’ve looked like on Switch. The art style and graphics are amazing.
I take it you were in their live stream?

Anyway, new gameplay footage is finally out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KUFI48b8KA
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

A New Leaf: Memories just sent out alpha keys the last couple days; it's basically a harvest moon type clone, though right now gameplay's super limited since alpha. We've already started giving them feedback and gotten confirmation of upcoming updates though and it looks like it's gonna be really cute when it's finished.
Ninety
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Spotted Eden’s Gate, a new farming RPG being developed by SylbieArts on Twitter (https://twitter.com/sylbiearts). Not sure if there’s another page for it yet. Looks to have farming, mining, fishing, combat at least.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Added both of them. I haven't been able to tend to this list in awhile but I'm about to do some spring cleaning with it. some games have just gone completely silent for over a year or proofed from existence. I'll update this post with what's been removed once I'm finished going through everything.

Edit: The following games have been removed;
Spoiler:
Wildspeakers - Has disappeared off the internet
Farmer Supreme - Creator spoke of health issues and then disappeared over a year ago
Oi, Innkeep - Zero development in over a year
Tranquil Country - Zero development in over a year
Land of Amara - Has disappeared off the internet
Homestead - Zero development in over a year
Farminton County - Zero development in over a year
A Little Shop in Squirrel Town - Zero development in over a year
If any of these suddenly spring back to life I'll add them back in, but as of now they're unneeded clutter.

Also, we have some upcoming releases with dates + a bunch of games have left early access. I'll take a stroll through steam soon and see if the list is lacking any titles I've missed.
JayDucky03
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Paleo Pines reminds me of Dinotopia. I don't know if anyone here read that book as a kid. :P

Images from Dinotopia:
Spoiler:

Very appealing and unique though, I'll be adding it to my wishlist.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Paleo Pines is definitely up there as my most anticipated farming sims here. Fields of Mistria too. Both of them look amazing in their own way and I can't wait to play them. Still looking forward to the full release of Picontier (and to a lesser degree Re:Legend) and now I have my eye on Peachleaf Valley too. Oh! Yokai Inn too!

I hope Sandrock ends up better than Portia and has it's console version handled better too.
JayDucky03
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I didn't even know the devs behind Portia were making a new game. I prefer how the character models look in comparison to Portia. Looks nice so far.
KAE
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

came across this cute little life sim on twitter. seems like it will include farming.
puffpals: island skies

teasers are looking really adorable.

edit:: switched out the link for the game's official page. has a bit more info.
Last edited by KAE on Mar 13, 2022 9:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

It'll be added when/if it gets fully funded on Kickstarter. I try to not clutter the already overcluttered upcoming list with games that are not yet set in stone to be releasing. If they're going to be relying on Kickstarter funds to make their game, then it's officially in limbo until said funds are 100% set in stone. I check back on it later.
JayDucky03
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

That strawberry cow on the Puffpals website is darling. :lol: