Masterpost of Farming Simulation Games that aren't HM/SoS/RF

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Lenna36
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

I'm not sure if you guys want to include Oxygen Not Included? It's from the same developers that did Don't Starve. It's in early access at the moment.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'll add it.

I randomly found this game called Dairy Princess while rummaging around Sekai Project's website. I'm not gonna add it though because it hasn't been spoken about since 2016. Seems dead, for now.
Last edited by Bluie on Sep 06, 2018 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Yet another farming game! Sort of. Perma.

It's free but only about ten minutes long! Not sure if they intend this just to be a demo, or what.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Interesting. I'm not really sure where to place it on the list. I'll put it in the other section for now.
venus14!
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

venus14! wrote:Check this one out! : http://www.siliconera.com/2018/08/02/wo ... -in-japan/
Elnea Kingdom is actually already out on the Switch in English as of March 2018. I believe you can choose to farm in it if you want to, though it's just one of many options.
Last edited by Kikki on Aug 02, 2018 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

It's already listed. Has been since the day I made this thread.

Edit:

Added Deiland, Farm for your Life, Harvest Life, and Alchemic Cutie as well as a new section for the games that are just farming and rpgs with no social aspects. Sakuna will join the two under it once it releases. Possibly Picontier as well.

Edit 2: maddytivon has pointed out a kickstarter game that's currently undergoing funding that has a playable demo.

It'll be added to the list if it becomes successfully funded.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Okay, I checked the list but it's gotten really long so I may have missed it. I saw 'My Farm' pop up on the Switch's eshop today. It's a livestock breeding game. You can see it on the eshop.

I'd be massively interested if it were a CROP breeding game, but with it being all about animals, I'm probably not going to get this one. Unless you can grow them in rainbow and cloud and candy version or something, lol...I still have to find more details. Right now it looks like there are no rainbow pigs or cotton candy sheep, just regular ones.

EDIT: The Switch eshop listing specifically calls this a 'breeding simulation game' but then goes on to describe a game that doesn't sound like it really involves much breeding, so I don't know, but it's definitely livestock farming, at least.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Hey, if i'm counting The Good Life which (as of now) only has sheep shearing, i'm sure I can count this too. I think this is a port of a DS game that I couldn't find any info on besides boxart. Good eye, Kiki.
maddytivon
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Garden Paws has hit full funding and the first stretch goal has been reached. I think many of you would like the game, though the demo has no fishing, multiplayer, or some other features. While playing the demo I missed that there was a rather expansive crafting menu that let's you craft not only tools but items to sell for decent to massive profit. You can also take quests and build up the town, which is nice, there are even other islands you can go to which I think may be part of the full release. Even though the demo says it has 1-3 hours of game play I'm still finding and doing at 26 hours in! I recommend trying the demo and seeing if the game is your cup of tea. They have also added a Switch tier you can back.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

There doesn't seem to be any new farming games coming out / in development recently. However, for those wanting to scratch the itch of the other parts of simulation games that contain farming, I'd recommend Cattails.

It's got that Harvest Moon / Stardew Valley vibe, but just no farming.
maddytivon
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Garden Paws is in its last 3 hours of funding. It is currently 250% funded with about half of it's stretch goals achieved. The devs are very active in replying to people and there is also a discord for them to interact more with the backers. All and all I can't wait for the alpha as they've added fox characters to the game and gardening boxes to make farming easier.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Hey, think Summer in Mara counts as a farming game? It mentions that you take care of your own island, farming the land and crafting things, so probably, right? They're calling it an adventure/farming game.

It's not out until 2019, but when it does come it's for PS4, PC and Switch. Here's a little trailer, too.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Added.

I literally just saw this game advertised and thought 'I should go add this' and lo and behold, you beat me to my own thread, Kiki. :P
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Just a little update...Kynseed is coming to Early Access on Steam on November 8th. It's been in backers-only access for a month or two already but no one else has had access to it. So...perhaps fully complete in half a year ish? Maybe?