Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Dec 04, 2020 6:25 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next
Bluie
Post Posted: Aug 21, 2019 4:45 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Added.

A quick reminder that Alchemy Story comes out tomorrow on PC and Re:Legend comes out 9 days for PC!

Keep in mind they're both early access, but i'll be listing them as released regardless.

Kikki
Post Posted: Aug 22, 2019 4:29 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I sure hope Re: Legend's early access goes well. I reeeeeeeeally want that game, but have to wait until early access is over and it gets ported to console. I want it to have LOTS of content, though, so hopefully nothing has been or will be rushed.

Hmm...Does Planet Zoo count? No crops to grow, exactly, but a lot of animal care. It's to be a Steam exclusive (though Frontier has brought games to console, it would probably be a few years after it was on Steam even if it did happen.) It actually looks really good. It's a tycoon-type of game, I guess.

You can see an overview article here, or just go straight to the Steam page. The official site is here.

Does that count as a farming simulation game? I think it might if farming includes ranching or animal care.

Bluie
Post Posted: Aug 23, 2019 1:26 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Mmm, i'm not too sure. I don't want to be a gatekeeper on what does and doesn't belong here too much, but if I add this, I feel like i'd have to add every other game that includes animal care like this.

I think it's better to just keep with being able to tend gardens/crops/and farm animals in general and not a whole zoo.

Bluie
Post Posted: Sep 07, 2019 3:49 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Another game i'll add if it gets funded:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ot ... escription

Terranigma Freak
Post Posted: Sep 15, 2019 12:46 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Atomic Crop = Harvest Moon + Twin Stick shooter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NXFBR1VeaA

Bluie
Post Posted: Sep 15, 2019 1:13 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

It's on the list. It has been for quite awhile now.

*LaI*
Post Posted: Sep 19, 2019 1:18 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Stranded Sails is out now, sort of. It's been released in some new apple platform, so only for ios devices.
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/stranded- ... tscg=30800

Still coming to PC and consoles next month.

Bluie
Post Posted: Sep 19, 2019 2:59 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Huh, well alright then. Thanks for letting me know.

Bluie
Post Posted: Oct 09, 2019 11:01 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Gleaner Heights is coming out on Switch according to a EU eShop listing on the 16th. I'll update accordingly when the time comes.

Bluie
Post Posted: Oct 14, 2019 4:43 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

OK, slight update to this thread as a whole;

There are a few games in the coming soon section that have been dormant for all or the majority of 2019, and if they don't get an update on progress before the years end, I will be removing them as they'll be considered abandoned until further notice. Current games on the chopping block are; Morning★Star (haven't seen or heard anything about it since the reveal trailer at E3 in 2018), Thru the Trees (Website hasn't been updated since 2018), and Verdant Village (last updated March 1st 2019).

This list is very large and continues to grow. I do my best to keep it curated and check the links regularly for updates and release dates. If a game is dormant I don't want to waste my time with it during my usual checks and I don't think any of you want to waste your time with games that have been abandoned. So, unless they suddenly spring to life again before or in the new year, they'll be considered dead. I'll re-add them if anything changes.

Also, I've rebranded every '2019' release to 2020, because we're running out of 2019 and I don't think we'll be seeing most of these this year. Sakuna of Rice and Ruin is on track for 'winter', Picontier's dev is currently juggling several projects at once, Ooblets is apparently in a playable state but the devs are still ironing things out, Summer in Mara has been moved to a spring 2020 release window, and who even knows with Mineko's Night Market and Alchemic Cutie (they both have publishers, it's just a waiting game now). I'll keep my eyes peeled as always, but it'd be good to steel your expectations for 2019 release dates.

Anyways, I think that covers everything. Let me know if you have any opinions or thoughts. Thanks!

Hysuka
Post Posted: Nov 08, 2019 1:00 pm 
Super Mega Game Dev
Super Mega Game Dev

An update on the game Bountiful Life :)

https://twitter.com/AlcinousStudios/sta ... 85889?s=20

Kikki
Post Posted: Nov 12, 2019 1:57 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

A demo for Garden Story is currently available. (Not sure but I think it's a limited time demo.)

venus14!
Post Posted: Nov 28, 2019 6:15 am 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Omega Labyrinth Life will have a Garden that the Player can take care of apparently... : https://store.steampowered.com/app/1163 ... inth_Life/

Bluie
Post Posted: Nov 29, 2019 6:48 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I think I might have to draw the line at games that are overly lewd for the sake of being lewd. The only other games I have listed that deal with mature content is The Good Life, which deals with a murder mystery and Memory Trees : forget me not because it's apparently going to have intercourse scenes with your spouse in the final product. Those are generally done in good taste. (And Sims games, though that's subjective)

Omega Labyrinth Life is not. The entire series revolves around girls, who get aged up in the US releases, putting them in lewd situations, with the end goal of getting their boobs as big as possible. It just...rubs me the wrong way.

However, this list isn't just about my tastes, so if everyone here thinks Omega Labyrinth Life belongs here, I'll get over my misgivings and add it.

Bluie
Post Posted: Dec 21, 2019 5:07 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Alchemy Story's dev has a new game coming out next month called 'Bunny Park'

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1208600/Bunny_Park/

I can't tell if the gardens are tended to or just cosmetic though, so unsure on weather to add it or not.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next