Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Sep 18, 2020 12:53 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1619 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89 ... 108  Next
Harvest Moon kawaii
Post Posted: Oct 01, 2019 12:17 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

So, Raging Loop appeared on the Nintendo Switch's e-shop! :)

October 22nd (Digital release): $30

November 12th (Physical release): $40

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/r ... op-switch/

Next day EDIT:

https://www.siliconera.com/2019/09/30/s ... s-in-2019/

Key's Summer Pockets will be getting an English-language release on PC this year (2019).

Kikki
Post Posted: Oct 03, 2019 6:56 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Dunno if anyone is interested, but Stranded Sails now has a release date of October 17th. (I'm assuming this release date is for Switch and PC.)

EDIT: As I thought, Gematsu is almost always better as a news source. Stranded Sails is coming out on the 17th not just for Switch, but also for PC, Xbox One and PS4. Being not SOLELY a Nintendo gamer, I prefer to know all the consoles any new game is coming to on a release date, not just Switch.

Pachi
Post Posted: Oct 04, 2019 7:22 pm 
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

I don't think it has been posted yet, but KFC rolled out a free otome game, I Love You, Colonel Sanders A Finger Lickin Good Dating Simulator asdfjkds

The art looks really good! I still have to double check if my laptop can run it ahah

Kikki
Post Posted: Oct 08, 2019 5:27 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

PlayStation 5 has been officially announced (for Holiday 2020). There are more articles out there on this, from Wired and Gematsu and so on, but I'm just linking word from PlayStation themselves.

BIG OL' EDIT (two days later): Animal Crossing New Horizons will be featured at the Nintendo Live event in Japan on October 13 and 14! The official site lists the game for both days and the description is something along the lines of "Uninhabited island migration package" briefing session. Though I'm not sure if this is just about it being one of the games open for photo opportunites, or what.

Bluie
Post Posted: Oct 10, 2019 9:40 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I don't recall if I've shared this game or not yet, but I'm mildly excited for a fun little game called Pupperazzi. It's a game where you photograph dogs and it looks like a hoot.

Blue Rose
Post Posted: Oct 10, 2019 5:20 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Bought gift cards to buy AI, but forgot that I wanted to get it on the Switch so I could actually have some games on there. RIP.

Kikki
Post Posted: Oct 10, 2019 5:27 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Can't you use your gift cards to buy Switch games? Well if you can't, that sucks! Sorry that happened. :(

Blue Rose
Post Posted: Oct 10, 2019 7:12 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Kikki wrote:
Can't you use your gift cards to buy Switch games? Well if you can't, that sucks! Sorry that happened. :(

It's for PlayStation only. It's not a big deal but i just only have one game on my switch atm so...oof. Wanted to extend my Switch library a bit more but oh well.

Harvest Moon kawaii
Post Posted: Oct 11, 2019 8:39 am 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

So, I just found out that Doraemon Story of Seasons has a demo out. It might be useful for those interested to download and play that first before dropping $50 US on the game.

Harvest Moon kawaii
Post Posted: Oct 14, 2019 9:26 am 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Doing a second post instead of an edit because of new information on a different game.

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/g ... ts-switch/

Gleaner Heights is coming to the Nintendo Switch's e-shop in the US on October 16th for $10. Interestingly, It is Rated M.

Kikki
Post Posted: Oct 18, 2019 10:41 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

This isn't news YET, but it will be if they go through with it. The Okami devs would like to make another Okami game.

Bluie
Post Posted: Oct 18, 2019 1:49 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Part of me want them to remaster Okamiden (because I never got a chance to play it), but this sounds like a whole new thing, which is OK too lol.

Kikki
Post Posted: Oct 24, 2019 11:42 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Dunno if anyone was waiting on this, but AI: The Somnium Files now has a demo available on both PS4 and Switch, in North America. (Will come later to the rest of the world.)

EDIT: Forgot this, but Two Point Hospital has been delayed by several months, as has Gods & Monsters. BOO. (What is with every game in the latter half of 2019 getting delayed? The previous two, Animal Crossing, AI, Cold Steel III, PINE, Littlewood, Summer in Mara, and a bunch of others. Most of the games I'm interested in have been delayed by at least a month.)

I also don't really think Mineko's Night Market is coming out in 2019 at all. They went right off the rails, as far as I can tell, since there hasn't been even a whisper from them since they said they were delaying to later in 2019 back in...what, April?

Harvest Moon kawaii
Post Posted: Oct 27, 2019 8:43 am 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Root Letter: Last Answer is 10% off on Nintendo Switch's e-shop. I might put some extra money in my account so I can get it.

This comes short after the reveal of Root Film, the next game in the series. Root film is coming to Japan in Spring 2020, and has already been confirmed for North America and Europe. :)

https://www.siliconera.com/2019/10/21/r ... nd-europe/

kurapika
Post Posted: Oct 31, 2019 2:36 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

is anyone thinking about getting death stranding? i think reviews are dropping after midnight tonight, and then i'll decide whether or not i'm pre-ordering. i'm already pretty excited, though.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1619 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89 ... 108  Next