New and tentative game announcements

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

A demo of Summer in Mara will be released on Steam on Friday, too. (There will be a demo for Swtch, too, but not right away.)
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

We have a release date for Japan for Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered

They must've hit some development hell early in the year for it to be delayed from it's January release. Glad it's got a solid date somewhere regardless. Hopefully we'll get a date for the rest of the world soon.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

August 27th for your game, for us, too, Bluie :)
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Awwww yiss :heart:

I can take this off my 'upcoming but have no release dates' list. Thanks for the heads up, Kiki. August is a really good time to drop it - releases are gonna be thin and it'll be a nice looong game to tide people over.

So, I stumbled upon an upcoming game today that has my attention. I was thinking about an old game I used to play on N64 back in the day called Jet Force Gemini, got curious to see if it ever got remastered or anything, and no, BUT, it's getting a spiritual successor called Tamarin. Depending on when it drops, i'll probs pick it up. It looks different but similar in a way that my nostalgia might really enjoy.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

You're not doing too bad, Bluie :) Summer in Mara will be out on PC, Mac and Switch on June 16th, so there's another one for ya. (Source: backer email update.)
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:You're not doing too bad, Bluie :) Summer in Mara will be out on PC, Mac and Switch on June 16th, so there's another one for ya. (Source: backer email update.)
I just saw the email!!! :D

Wow, 1 day before Ghost of Tsushima. How did I suddenly go from 'almost no games' to 'everything is releasing too close together'. Welp, I know hubbo is gonna want to play Ghost of Tsushima when he's off work, so i'll play Summer in Mara while he's got the PS4 busy~

Edit: I'm an idiot, Ghost of Tsushima is a July release looool
Last edited by Bluie on Jun 01, 2020 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Harvest Moon kawaii
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

So, Summer in Mara's price on the Switch was released. It's coming out June 16th, as mentioned earlier. And it will cost $25.

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/s ... ra-switch/
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Ohboyohboyohboy! I hope it hasn't been delayed! I've been off and on playing Pokemon Shield a lot lately and I'd 100% ready for this expansion!
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

New PS5 games will be announced tomorrow @3pm CDT
I got the news in my email from GameStop today.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

^Noice. We're holding off on the PS5 in our household until Final Fantasy XIV is confirmed compatible / gets a PS5 version, but looking at the new stuff will be fun in it's own right.

Just a quick FYI for Summer in Mara backers. Our codes should be delivered either this Friday or the upcoming Monday. I'm looking forward to playing this one.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Uhhhhm...this isn't precisely news yet, but...Xseed will be showing games (two?) at the PC Gaming Show on June 13 at 2pm ET (11am PT). It may be possible that SoS: FoMT will be one of them. Or RF4S on PC? Maybe? Or maybe they'll finally have a release date for Sakuna. Worth keeping an eye on, anyway, if PC is your preferred platform.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

An announcement for Sakuna would be grand. I've been wanting to play that one since it first got revealed! I don't want another trailer at this point, I want a date.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Aegis Rim: 13 Sentinels will be shown off on IGN's Summer of Gaming tomorrow...2:20pm PT (5:20pm ET). I'm pretty sure we have people interested in it.

NEXT-DAY EDIT: News on Gods & Monsters. That 'leak' yesterday...wasn't really a leak. It didn't reveal anything new about the game, anyway! It was footage from a YEAR ago and shown to the press at E3 2019. Ha. :)

Anyway, the 'leak' did get us a little news, which is good for me, since I've been interested in G&M for ages now and was disappointed when they cancelled their Feb 2020 release date with no new one scheduled. Turns out they've changed direction a fair bit and will be changing the name, too. To what, they did not say.

EDIT 2: Here is the new Aegis Rim info/trailer. Releasing September 8th on PS4.

EDIT 3: Figured I might not care due to it being PC, but the PC gaming show (that Xseed will be showing two games on) is interesting. I'm not interested in Ooblets any more, but I AM interested in Torchlight III, which they're showing as I type and I am sure will end up on Switch sooner or later. Available in early access on Steam today, though. Xseed's announcement hasn't shown up yet, but I'm quitting; the videos are overheating my laptop.
Last edited by Kikki on Jun 13, 2020 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

For those who were interested in Xseed's game revealed on the PC Gaming Show, it's a PC version of Friends of Mineral Town and a potion shopkeeping game called Potionomics:

So, no Sakuna news (show is still going atm, but Xseed only had 2 games to announce...).

Also, Among Trees is now out in early access.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p ... trees/home
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I don't know if anyone is interested, but there's a new free game in the Switch eShop now, Jump Rope Challenge I believe is the name. Basically you use the joycons to jump rope. It's supposed to be free until September, so I went ahead and downloaded it but haven't tried it myself yet as I don't really have the urge to jump rope with a pregnant belly, but I think it's a promising concept. I may have my husband test it out to see if it's any good since he was really wanting Ringfit Adventure, but it's almost impossible to find now. Really kicking myself now for not picking it up when it was just out. Maybe this is a response to that scarcity?