Fire Emblem - Three Houses coming July 26th!

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.

Which team are you now? (After time skip info)

You may select 1 option

View results

Genie9
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

I finally finished this game last week. The BL route was interesting, definitely wish I started off with them and ended with BE, but oh well. I liked Dimitri as a lord, and felt for him the whole time.

GD was my favorite run of the game with BL falling behind by a slight margin. Honestly, it was probably cause I was so done at that point.

I can't fathom doing the church route just because it is similar to GD, and I feel like I earned the right to youtube those cutscenes. Maybe in the future, but I have dragon quest now.
Pachi
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I finished my first playthrough with Golden Deer! (at ~110hrs jeezus) What a roller coaster ride, especially that I went in blind. Though I only have an inkling on how Dimitri and Edelgard are as leaders, I think I like Claude best, out of the three. I like how he's open-minded and asks a lot of questions that I would also ask.

Story spoilers v
Spoiler:
  • I totally did not see the Flame Emperor true identity coming!! I was completely shook. I'll definitely look out for foreshadowing in my next play.
  • The truth about the relics and crests is very disturbing. Just... shudders. I didn't want to use them after learning the truth, but the relics were the only ones who could damage Nemesis, so :(
Fave pairings:
  • Felix/Annette. SUPER ADORBS. I loved them from C support until A+! I love how Felix isn't mean to Annette
  • Cyril/Lysithea. Another adorable pair. I like how Lysithea isn't overbearing and "I must succeed!!" in their supports
  • Lorenz/Marianne. Happy!Marianne is the best Marianne and Lorenz makes her happy!
That said, I didn't expect I'd like Lorenz. I thought his sense of nobility stemmed from pride and arrogance at having won the lottery of life, but at the end of the day, his intentions are good and genuine and he has the Alliance's best interests at heart. Between Lorenz and Sylvain's flirtatious behaviors, I like Lorenz's way with the ladies better. Idk.. Lorenz seems more respectful? I know Sylvain has problems, and I might understand him better when I see his supports with the other Blue Lions students. I also like how Claude isn't fazed by Lorenz' "I could be a better leader" talk and that the other Golden Deer usually just ignore those remarks too :lol:

I would also just like to mention, I like how Seteth acts fatherly to a couple of students. Might be just me, but it warms my heart for the kids to have a father/adult figure, as their actual fathers/parents are either busy with politics or are away/gone.

Up next will be Blue Lions! :) I'll play at Hard this time (did Normal with the first) as I heard the BL maps are easier than GD, and I already breezed through most of the GD maps; the only maps I found challenging were Marianne's paralogue and the second Gronder Field battle. I'm going to try recruiting everyone I don't want to fight to as well (I'm looking at you Ferdinand and Linhardt). Still on the fence if I want to recruit students from GD though; I don't want to take them away from Claude, but if I have to fight them I'm gonna go ahead and recruit huhu sorry Claude
cinnamon_yuki
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

The third wave of the DLC has been released.

Been waiting for this to release before replaying my Blue Lion run.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Time to make Anna into an unstoppable force for the 3rd time.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Reviving this thread because the DLC characters and scenario have been revealed!

Ow, the edge, but I'm still stupidly excited for it.
Pachi
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I'm tempted to get the dlc just for the new classes.

DARK FLIER !! War monk !!
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Mixed feelings.

On one hand, it's nice to have new stuff/things/characters, but on the other hand I feel like a lot of this raises more questions than answers. Cause really; mole people? Also a "fourth" house feels so damn cheesy. Especially since there is only 4. Should've just assigned them to the current houses upon unlocking, imo.

Dark flier is exciting tho.

datamine spoilers
Spoiler:
Apparently Yuri is a m/m option which is nice (although another pretty boy; where is the MEAT???), but imo all of them should've been available for either protagonist. OR they could actually do the fans a real favor and let male protagonist woo Claude/Dimitri in a patch or something. From my memory/understanding they wouldn't have to revoice lines or anything, cause the protag doesn't « Snuggly Bunny » talk. Just programming + artwork.