Little Dragons Cafe - Release Thread

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.

Which version of the game are you picking up?

You may select 1 option

View results

nightshade2010
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

so 14.99 would be the right price ?
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Ah, sorry, nightshade2010; this is actually a years-old post. I only linked it to let you see the info in it since you were curious about the game; we're not meant to revive threads this old. It'd be better to continue the new conversation you already started in the other thread :)

As for price, only you can decide what would be the right one since it's your money. :) It's a game that has less content than most of us had been hoping for, but it is quite cute, and the characters are unique and interesting, so there weren't many who outright regretted buying the game. It was just that the gameplay loop became chore-like and/or boring after a while with so little variety of what you could do. $14.99 seems like about indie-level pricing, and that's not expensive. I wouldn't buy LDC again at full price, but $15 is...what, 75% off or something, I think. (I don't remember what the full price was, and I don't know if it's CAD or USD, either...but it's well over 50% off, either way.)