Who is excited for that TWEWY: Final remix release!!?

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
ChocolateKisses
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Hooooooooooooboy! I am excited for this! I already got my copy pre-ordered and payed so when this badboy comes out, i can just go pick it up. I have been a really big fan of this game since it came out for the Nintendo DS. I seriously thought this game wouldnt see the light of day again but HERE WE ARE, BOYSSS! Im so happy for the people that didn't get to play this game, that they now have the chance to do so cuz this game is just amazing. It baffles me when i tell people about this one and they don't even know it.

Ofc, my only worries is how the battle system is going to be without the split screens but im sure it will be fine since they released this game for mobile devices too and people seemed to like it. Im just so excited to see the sprites in HD and listen to those remixes and SEE THE NEW CHAPTER!

So, anybody else hyped for this?
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

It's a famous DS game but I've never gotten around to buying it. I'll buy the Remix sometime this year.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'm interested, but I can't tell if I'd like it. It looks interesting, but it also seems like it'd be pretty battle-heavy, and I prefer more story and/or exploration.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'll be wishlisting it until further notice. There's too many good games coming out and my backlog is becoming too big for my liking. If we hit a drought and I have nothing to play, this will be one of my options along with Valkyria Chronicles 4 which i'm also skipping for now.
ChocolateKisses
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:I'm interested, but I can't tell if I'd like it. It looks interesting, but it also seems like it'd be pretty battle-heavy, and I prefer more story and/or exploration.
TWEWY is mostly story tbh. Its kind of like a manga/comic. The battle is there yes, and you do have to fight monsters but the story is amazing and you should def get it!
Melody Muse
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I loved the DS version. I'll definitely be getting Final Remix when I can afford to get a Switch. I'm was really bummed when the mobile release got shelved so quickly due to compatibility issues...

I also agree it's very story heavy. There is a fair bit of combat but definitely plenty of story to carry the combat along. It's also really fun to see real places in Japan in it, especially if you've been to any of them IRL.
ChocolateKisses
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Melody Muse wrote:I loved the DS version. I'll definitely be getting Final Remix when I can afford to get a Switch. I'm was really bummed when the mobile release got shelved so quickly due to compatibility issues...

I also agree it's very story heavy. There is a fair bit of combat but definitely plenty of story to carry the combat along. It's also really fun to see real places in Japan in it, especially if you've been to any of them IRL.
yup, and then you got the great music/visuals to accompany it. Such an awesome game AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
venus14!
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I want to see the New Story with Hype-chan! :) :P :lol: