Kingdom Hearts 3!

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
venus14!
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Anyone got it? How is it? Enjoying it? :) I can't believe there's no Topic for it here yet... :P :) :lol: :)
Spoiler:
Also does the Characters from The World Ends With You appear in it? Is Kairi finally playable? :P
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

its a bad game
Spoiler:
riku is not kairi kairi is barely in
The Ninja
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I've put in 50 hours across two playthroughs (Proud and Proud Level 1). It's pretty fun, I don't think combat is as tight as 2FM but the world design is by far the best in the series. The story does have some of the usual KH « Male Cow Poopoo » (there's one moment late into the game that's arguably the biggest asspull in the entire series) but it's also got some of the best payoff in the franchise, and I'd be lying if I said that I didn't cry multiple times.

The game desperately needs Final Mix DLC or something though. There's basically no post-game content except for an easy superboss who doesn't even have their own unique theme, there's no Critical Mode (Proud is way too easy and Proud Level 1 is just tedious), and there's areas that feel like they were supposed to be larger but got cut partway through development--anyone who has beaten the game probably knows what I'm referring to when I say that.

To answer your questions, OP:
Spoiler:
1) No TWEWY characters.
2) Kairi isn't playable, she's a damsel in distress yet again and her keyblade wielding abilities they'd be teasing since KH2 all leads to nothing.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I just finished watching the 10 hours of cutscenes on youtube (I have no desire to slog through this game, ever).

I'm both frustrated and intrigued.
ryume
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I'm 20 hours in. Environments are far more detailed, lush and colorful than ever before. Gameplay is better too. They definitely butchered a couple of the 5 Disney storylines I've played through so far, and the main storyline is as aggravating as ever. I'm actually enjoying this entry far more than I have past entries, but it's still a hot mess. Probably be a good one to get once the price drop hits less than $20.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

The Frozen world is cringy as hell I am sick of let it go and wanna build a snowman lol

And I am salty for no Tangled songs :(