Any Minecraft Players?

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Hello Everyone,
I just need to know if we can play Minecraft (New)3ds on the old model? Because if we can purchase it on the eShop on the 3ds that be wonderful instead of buying a brand new 3ds XL / 2ds XL.

Thank you, I just need this one thing confirmed.
Getaris
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Minecraft for 3DS can only be played on models with "new" in the name. It won't load in the older models.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Getaris wrote:Minecraft for 3DS can only be played on models with "new" in the name. It won't load in the older models.
Thank you, Getaris. I am very interested in Minecraft so that's fine if that the case I was just seeing if there was another option instead of paying x amount of money on a new console.
Getaris
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

There's also a version for mobile (android and iOS). If you have a smartphone it could be a good option, since it's cheaper and more advanced.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Getaris wrote:There's also a version for mobile (android and iOS). If you have a smartphone it could be a good option, since it's cheaper and more advanced.
Yeah, I seen those on my tablet in the AppStore of the prices but I rather buy it for 3ds I need a new one any ways so it's fine. But I really appreciate your help.