Animal Crossing: New Horizons~

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.

How are you liking the game so far?

You may select 1 option

View results

Pachi
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I got a pink snorkel! But I didnt find a wetsuit. (there's also a chance I might've not scrolled down all the way lol)

Ordered the tanabata item and ended up in bamboo island, so I'm going to work on a japanese garden theme area \o/
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Pachi wrote:I got a pink snorkel! But I didnt find a wetsuit. (there's also a chance I might've not scrolled down all the way lol)

Ordered the tanabata item and ended up in bamboo island, so I'm going to work on a japanese garden theme area \o/
The wetsuit is next to the umbrella
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Mine was yellow and white stripped (pretty ugly imo). So I ordered mine through the kiosk instead. I’ll have to wait an extra unless i TT but I’m in no rush.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I can send you a blue one? It’s the one in that shot.
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Nah it’s fine. Thanks anyway Shan<3
I’m in no rush. Plus I could always just suck it up and buy mine if I really wanted to :lol:
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Well I sent it anyway lol
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

XD I saw that. Thanks, I’m already putting it to good use :3
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Just 3 critters left to get...giant isopod, umbrella octopus, and tiger prawn. I nabbed a gigas giant clam, but...how on earth is a clam so fast?!

EDIT: Yay, got the tiger prawn! Now I don't have to worry about going on to play late in the day again.

EDIT2: The update included changes to NPC visits that should make it so Saharah/Kicks/Leif are not there every week, with Redd potentially showing up, er...well, never, pretty much. This link also includes a picture each of all Pascal items and all "Gulivarr" items.
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I am pretty sure the umbrella octopus is not available currently in northern OR southern hemisphere islands. The fast ones are so frustrating. I've had some luck in sort of chasing them into a corner and being underwater when they change direction to avoid going OOB, it helps me catch them!

I do really enjoy the update but I also feel like I'm already out of new content? I guess I can't really say that until I have a mountain of pearls and all the Mermaid DIYs... and I haven't even caught all the July bugs & fish (although the currently available 24 July deep sea creatures on my NH island are done and donated!) - I am at a point where I both want to play a TON and am simultaneously feeling like if I play as much as I would like to, I will burn out soon.
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I got a yellow snorkel mask and a black and white striped, almost old-timey looking wetsuit from Nook's Cranny to test the swimming waters yesterday. I also ordered the black and green Nook Miles wetsuit, and a one with a leafy green and white hoodie/rash guard from the kiosk. I think I may try to collect all of the styles if the selection changes daily like many other items and tools.
The irony of the new update's effect on visiting characters is I still got Saharah yesterday, lol. I do hope it helps people get Redd more, but it's probably still a gamble.
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

greensara wrote:I got a yellow snorkel mask and a black and white striped, almost old-timey looking wetsuit from Nook's Cranny to test the swimming waters yesterday. I also ordered the black and green Nook Miles wetsuit, and a one with a leafy green and white hoodie/rash guard from the kiosk. I think I may try to collect all of the styles if the selection changes daily like many other items and tools.
The irony of the new update's effect on visiting characters is I still got Saharah yesterday, lol. I do hope it helps people get Redd more, but it's probably still a gamble.
Until Monday hits, you're stuck with the old visitor schedule (hence, rolled using the old visitor logic), which means a lot of people still had Kicks, Sahara, Lief, or Label on Friday (I had Kicks). That's ok - but please note the new schedule will be rolled on the next Monday, and it will use the new visitor logic! So hopefully everyone will notice a change for the better in the near future.
Pachi
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:
Pachi wrote:I got a pink snorkel! But I didnt find a wetsuit. (there's also a chance I might've not scrolled down all the way lol)

The wetsuit is next to the umbrella
Thanks Shan. I might've just not noticed it on the first day :lol: but I got a black and white striped one today to test out diving. Also ordered an aqua leafy pattern one (I forgot the actual name hehe) from Nook Shopping :lala:
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Alright, I just need to find the vampire squid and the giant isopod and I'll have all the available underwater creatures. The giant clam gave me a big run around last night, almost thought I wouldn't catch it! You gotta corner it, then dive, because you're wont be able to catch up with it.
LeBurns
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:Which elaborate kimono stand did you get? I have the 'cranes' one (red/orange/gold with a black stand) and will have the 'balls' one (pink with a white stand) when my sister next plays. I like the 'tree peony' one best, for where I want it to go, though.

EDIT: I wish the villagers would stop picking up each others' catchphrases. I want only Sherb saying 'baw' and only Fauna saying 'deerie' and only Hamlet saying 'buffy' and 'muffins'. Willow is not at all suited to adding 'baw' at the end of her sentences.
Dang there's more than one! I got the purple one. Have to save up in case the others pop up.

Sorry for the late reply, been swimming. My daughter is still in April (from TT) so we're going back and forth getting critters. I still have a hand full of new bugs to get that appeared in July, along with the Marlin which will be going away.

Finally found a bamboo wall so I may go ahead and put together a bamboo room. I've really done nothing with decorating outside yet, but I have area's cleared and ideas in my head.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I don't think any alternate colours of anything will ever pop up in your shop. I'm not certain, but I only ever get the same colour of each thing every time. I've gotten alternate colours by having items drop out of trees or balloons, or as gifts from villagers...the colour then seems to be random. But your shop will, afaik, always stock the same colour of each item. But you can always trade for the others, or even just get someone to let you catalogue the others, so that you could order any one you especially wanted later. :)