Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently May 16, 2021 7:47 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1315 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88  Next

How are you liking the game so far?
I love it! It’s everything I’ve dreamed of and more!!!
So far so good. Too early to tell.
It’s alright...but I was expecting more
It’s an Animal Crossing game...nothing more, nothing less
Don’t like it but I’ll play longer to see if that changes
Don’t like it, will be returning
You may select 1 option

View results
nightshade2010
Post Posted: Dec 31, 2020 2:58 am 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

anyone still playing? after several false starts were playing seriously now and would like to find people who have their gates open .......... our friend code is SW-5569-3997-6081 the sn is grandma and our town is turtle and the character is starla

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Dec 31, 2020 11:42 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

nightshade2010 wrote:
anyone still playing? after several false starts were playing seriously now and would like to find people who have their gates open .......... our friend code is SW-5569-3997-6081 the sn is grandma and our town is turtle and the character is starla

I can add you guys when I get home.

nightshade2010
Post Posted: Dec 31, 2020 3:46 pm 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

k thanls...

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Dec 31, 2020 4:33 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I’m assuming grandma is you :3

nightshade2010
Post Posted: Dec 31, 2020 7:31 pm 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

To arcy thanks and hugs you helped out a lot ...... and I mean this as a compliment you spent waaay too much time on your place ..... wow

yeah ..well my aunt is grandma because her grandson made her the profile and he's 10 lol

just a couple of questions... what does the best friends app do? and how do you enable voice chat if you even can?

Pachi
Post Posted: Dec 31, 2020 7:41 pm 
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Ohh the request I received from Grandma was from you xD did you need anything else?

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Dec 31, 2020 7:45 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

The best friend: whoever you want to give that role they’d be given permission to use their shovel and axe on your island.

Yes you can use voice chat as long as you have the Nintendo online app on your iPhone and link up the game to it.

nightshade2010
Post Posted: Dec 31, 2020 8:30 pm 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Pachi wrote:
Ohh the request I received from Grandma was from you xD did you need anything else?

not at the moment but id still like to visit if no one minds ,,,,i do get tired of looking at my underdeveloped place....

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Dec 31, 2020 8:42 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I can open my gate

nightshade2010
Post Posted: Dec 31, 2020 10:08 pm 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

sorry about not showing up .... my aunt decided she wanted Chinese delivery thru doordash about the same time she decided to go to her sons for the night using uber and both took so long I didn't get to get back to the game for an hour in a half ......

the price surges for uber were 29 bucks one way and when i finally got one for between 9 and 11 it was a 45 minute wait to get here and the food driver dropped a bag and busted open the egg drop soup after being more than 20 minutes late

Oh and my dear aunt had 50 things she wanted to take with her as uber finally pulled up ...... I need a drink lol

Pachi
Post Posted: Dec 31, 2020 11:06 pm 
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

nightshade2010 wrote:
not at the moment but id still like to visit if no one minds ,,,,i do get tired of looking at my underdeveloped place....

Oops sorry I just saw this message now. I can PM you my dream address so you can visit my island that way. Although if you're still online right now, I could also open my gates; just let me know through PM so I get a notification xD

Kikki
Post Posted: Jan 02, 2021 4:45 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

The drop rate of seasonal DIYs in ACNH is painfully, stupidly, discouragingly, depressingly low. I've shot down HUNDREDS of balloons.

Spoiler:
I stopped playing for a little over a month (Nov 19 was the last day I played) and then went back on because my cousin had just started the game and needed some help. I still had no desire to play, but the kid doesn't have anyone else to play with and she needed some stuff.

I'm not really playing again...I couldn't work up the desire. But if I have ANY inclination to start the game, I wind time back to the day I quit playing and start from there again, and pretty much I just balloon camp and nothing else (there isn't anything else I want to do.)

Anyway, getting all of the Tree's Bounty, Mushroom, and Maple Leaf recipes has been a goal of mine since...well, pretty much since launch. (It was since that datamined list of items came out, so...I think in the first week or two. A long time, anyway!) I've always known I wanted to create a little forest for my own player character's house to be located in...a little enchanted mushroom forest. The BEST recipes for that, imo, are the Tree's Bounty Big Tree, the Arch, some leaf piles of different colours, the mush partition, log, lamp, low stool, parasol, umbrella...and the table, maybe.

It's not that I haven't gotten any, but I've really genuinely honestly shot down hundreds of balloons, and failed to get most of the best DIYs. I still do not have the arch, the lamp, low stool, parasol, umbrella and table. *cries*

I am so sick of balloons. What on earth is wrong with Nintendo? This isn't fun! Why didn't they put seasonal DIYs into the pool of ones that you can get from bottles, or from villagers crafting? Balloon camping is a tedious chore. This really shouldn't ever be the only way you can get an entire set of recipes.

I definitely feel like giving up. It's true that I really wanted all those recipes, but this just isn't worth it. Maybe if I was still playing regularly, but when I'm only playing to get those recipes...well, it's not exactly exciting to stand around for five minutes, and then run up and down the beach to check for a balloon, and then repeat, ad nauseam. I may have had bad luck but I think a lot of people did...I've seen a huge amount of people saying they couldn't get the recipes, so the lucky people who managed to get a bunch probably profited greatly on places like Nookazon. (I just gave my two sad little duplicates to my sister.)

Stuff like this in a game really sucks. Probably IRL you already don't feel all that lucky, and this game really grinds home that the universe may absolutely adore some other people, but it doesn't love you. Thanks, Nintendo.

Definitely time to just move on.

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Jan 02, 2021 11:51 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Kikki If you feel comfortable with it, your cousin can have my friend code and I can give her things that she doesn’t have.

Kikki
Post Posted: Jan 02, 2021 2:42 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

That's nice of you, Shan, thanks...I'll tell her your code. I can't remember what name she'd appear as...I think her Switch name is monkey and her character name in-game is maddy. I think. She only has one other friend besides me and my sister; I've no idea if she'd be shy about friending someone she hasn't met or not but I'll ask her for sure :)

Though that makes me wonder. Say I opened my island, and my cousin came over, and you came over at the same time...would that let you two become in-game friends? Or do you have to be specifically in each other's town to do that?

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Jan 02, 2021 3:57 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Visiting you should work since she’ll be on my Switch.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1315 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88  Next