Little Dragons Cafe- Recipe Collector

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Hosscatt

Post  Posted:

Hello! I'm wondering if anyone has played this game and managed to collect all the recipes from the ten story characters. Doesn't seem to be many people playing, so not much info online about this. Curious to discuss with others.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Ahh, tricky one. Not sure if anyone is playing currently, but a lot of us played when it was first released. I had most (but definitely not ALL) of the recipes, but unfortunately, I don't really remember anything about the game, at this point.

Here is the thread from when we were all playing, if you're interested in that. Hopefully someone else around here can remember the contents of the game better than I do and can discuss it with you. :)
Hosscatt

Post  Posted:

Thank you! I've managed to get 91/100 recipes. Poncho gave his to me fairly quick in post game. But I'm not sure how it's actually triggered. Last achievement I need and seems to be a super grindy one.
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

The last recipes come from the story characters that come into the shop to eat when they have a really high friendship. You just have to keep serving them dishes and (in theory) eventually you'll get their recipes.

I got stuck at that same spot, but I did manage to get a couple of the recipes. It really is super-grindy.

If you're playing the Ps4 edition, I recall that the online community through the game's PSN profile was working on figuring it out. I don't know what the outcome is though.
Hosscatt

Post  Posted:

I'm playing on PC, but have looked some at the PlayStation forums. Unfortunately not many people seem to be playing this title. I did manage to get another one, from Huey, yesterday. Just not sure exactly how it's done. Like if the types of food they eat matter or anything.
Yep, going to take awhile :shock: