Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Oct 23, 2020 7:35 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 19  Next
Shan O 123
Post Posted: Jul 09, 2020 5:30 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Yup. Arcy let me catalogue the white set a while ago. I can mail u.

Kikki
Post Posted: Jul 10, 2020 3:31 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Got beach chairs (a blue and a white) from Shan and Sailor Harvest Moon at the same time :) Neat, now I have two! I sent each of you a poolside chair. Same type of thing, just a different style.

Oh, I have a windflower fan DIY to give away. And a tall lantern DIY, too, if anyone wants either. If everyone has them already, I'm betting my baby sister doesn't. I also need to arrange with another friend to meet up in game...I've no idea what he has. Be nice to be able to send him stuff, but we don't talk in real time, so we haven't arranged to meet in-game yet.

Arcy
Post Posted: Jul 10, 2020 3:43 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Kikki wrote:
Got beach chairs (a blue and a white) from Shan and Sailor Harvest Moon at the same time :) Neat, now I have two! I sent each of you a poolside chair. Same type of thing, just a different style.

Oh, I have a windflower fan DIY to give away. And a tall lantern DIY, too, if anyone wants either. If everyone has them already, I'm betting my baby sister doesn't. I also need to arrange with another friend to meet up in game...I've no idea what he has. Be nice to be able to send him stuff, but we don't talk in real time, so we haven't arranged to meet in-game yet.

I would love the Tall Lantern DIY card if you have it to spare. We've met up in the game before (probably while I was AFK with my gates open doing chores and stuff), in fact I have been meaning to send you the pink beach chair but I keep forgetting.

Edit: Sent the black and the pink one since those are the other two I have that aren't white or blue!

Kikki
Post Posted: Jul 10, 2020 4:00 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Yeah, I popped in that day you said you were leaving your gates open and had left a whole bunch of DIYs out near the entrance for people to take as they pleased. I did take one of them, though atm I can't recall which one. (EDIT: It was the fruit wreath, which I immediately made and gave to Sherb. Looks great on his house!)

Okay, I'm off to the airport right now, to send Arcy a Tall Lantern DIY, and then a sheep hood and an imp hood to jones.

Arcy
Post Posted: Jul 10, 2020 6:43 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I have Celeste tonight if any friends want to stop by, not exactly a TRADE but still. Haha. Gates are open and I'll try to keep an eye on it now and again to make sure it stays open, but I'm mostly playing PSO2.

Edit: done playing for today!

Kikki
Post Posted: Jul 17, 2020 5:50 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

If anyone has the swimming cap in BLACK, I'd really like to have it to further my wetsuit 'costume'. I only have it in blue, unfortunately...never thought I'd want it in black! Once I have that, I'll just need for Nintendo to add Nook Inc flippers for shoes and a scuba-tank backpack, and I'll be completely set for diving.

EDIT: I have a beekeeper hive DIY free to go, and a peach chair, and a shell arch and a pitfall seed. If anyone wants any of those four DIYs, let me know and I'll mail them. If no one claims them within a couple days, I will just sell them, as I can't stand having litter in my town and you can't put the darned things in storage.

Kikki
Post Posted: Jul 30, 2020 4:31 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Whoa, July 17 was the last time anyone posted in this thread, and it was me? Guess we don't need as much to trade, any more.

But anyway! I FINALLY went through all my DIYs this morning, listed them alphabetically, then compared my list to the list on Villager DB on alphabetical, and compiled every single DIY I don't have into one list. There are 129 I don't yet have, surprisingly. It took me an hour! Worth doing, though. Here's my list! I don't have any of those DIYs, so if people have kept a bunch on hand and need to get rid of them, by all means, foist any I don't already have off on me, that'd be great :)

I added all the snow/festive/acorn/mushroom stuff to a separate list. I want to have the chance to find all that on my own later. But it's useful to have them on this list anyway, so that I can check them off once the time comes. :) I have 61 in my seasonal file, so all together I have 417 of 607 recipes...and I still need 190 recipes including the seasonal ones? Wow.

If you guys compile lists of your own, please post 'em! I'd be happy to send off my duplicate DIYs to anyone who needs 'em. Honestly, they're such a bother, being unable to be placed in storage...

Bluie
Post Posted: Jul 30, 2020 5:26 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I'll keep those in mind when I'm collecting my daily DIYs from the beach and villagers. I personally don't really have much of a wishlist any more. I've got my island where I want it to be and I'm mostly just playing for events now. IF we could trade fish and bugs, then i'd probs be more into the whole trading thing still.

I honestly think it's dumb that you can trade fossils but not fish and bugs. Filling in the museum becomes less fun and more a chore when there's idiotic catch rates (the mahi-mahi).

Kikki
Post Posted: Jul 30, 2020 5:41 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

My sister caught a mahi mahi off the airplane dock on a mystery island...it was swimming alongside it, and she didn't even have to use bait. (She was not on big fish island, either...it was a normal island with no special features.)

Guess I have to do another mystery island trip or two. Blah. I also still have to catch a sunfish, actually. The big blue pancake of the ocean. And I think I'm missing a few night bugs. I need to make a list...

Bluie
Post Posted: Aug 18, 2020 8:09 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

This is a bit of an odd request, but I need some BLACK sandals. I don't care what style, but I want them to be all black with the exception of the straps or soles being white. I'm trying to make a beach outfit and none of the sandals I have in stock or at the shop go at all.

Any one got what I'm looking for? I don't have a ton to offer, but I'll offer 10K bells.

Kikki
Post Posted: Aug 18, 2020 8:53 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I've sent you two pairs of sandals, Bluie, though I dunno that they're what you want. One is ribbon sandals and the other are crossbelt sandals. I have other types, but not in black. The gladiator sandals are nice...my secondary character may have those in black, actually, if you want 'em. (I don't care about bells. Anyway everybody sends me free stuff all the time, including Bluie, so turn and about, I say.)

Bluie
Post Posted: Aug 18, 2020 10:06 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Thanks, Kiki! I ribbon ones are great! :heart:

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Aug 18, 2020 11:30 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Odd request too, a grape outfit to go with my grape hat. Me wanna be a walking talking grape. :lol:

Kikki
Post Posted: Sep 27, 2020 5:50 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Has anyone got any of these clothing items? I have a bunch but none in colours that actually match, lol.

Paw slippers (black in particular, but brown and white also okay...I only have pink, of all the weird colours)
Bear costume (black)
Cat dress (brown or navy...I only have white)
Cat nose (ANY colour, I've never seen it in my store, though I get the bunny one all the time)
Cat cap (white or navy...I have brown)

If you can't tell, I want to have a complete bear and cat costume. (I'm in the same situation with the bunny costume, having all the pieces in different colours...but I don't like the bunny costume so I don't care, lol.) I like the bear best in black and the cat in navy or brown, though white is okay if I end up getting all those pieces first.

Oh, I also still need a swimming cap in black. :) I will happily trade if I have anything you want. Or I can send bell vouchers or NMTs.

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Sep 27, 2020 6:47 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I have the Bear costume, do you want both the costume and hood?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 19  Next