Animal Crossing Wishlists (TRADING)

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'm hoping to make trading a bit easier. We have an ACNH thread already, but we don't have a trading thread. I'm hoping this will be relatively simple. Record your wishlist here! And if you think of more things you want, update your post as often as you like. (You can delete things too, of course.) Then you can link people to your post in this thread if you offer to trade something and they want to know what you'd like in return. Plus it's nice to keep all your wants in one place, all organized-like. Well, imo, anyway!

I'll start with what I can think of what I tend to like and specific things I want:
Spoiler:
Western Style Stone DIY recipe
Trophy Case DIY recipe
Jail bars DIY recipe
Kettle bathtub DIY recipe
Tall Lantern DIY recipe
Bamboo Wall Decoration DIY recipe
Anything to do with bees (I already have the beekeeper hive recipe)
Garden gnome (I have 6 of them already but I still need HUNGRY and REBEL.)
I'll definitely come back to add more later as I remember more, and as more is added to the game as it is updated.
Last edited by Kikki on May 25, 2020 9:48 am, edited 5 times in total.
Nurse Fin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I have the passionate gnome (all red w/glasses) and sprightly gnome (looks like David the gnome).

I’m mostly looking for DIY recipes, but there are a few random long-shot items I’ve been trying to find:
Spoiler:
Plasma ball
Rattan armchair in black
Beautiful statue (ok if fake)
Imperial low table in black
Heavy-curtain wall
Diner counter chair in red
Diner chair in red
Diner counter table in cream
Diner sofa in cream
Refrigerator in silver
For DIY recipes:
Spoiler:
Wreath (anything other than the regular cosmos, purple hyacinth, regular mum, bunny, and tree branch)
Log series (bed, decorative shelves, sofa)
Wooden series (low table, mini table, table)
Rose bed
Modern wood wall
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Sent you the cream diner table, Fin, since I had it.

I have the sprightly gnome, the sleepy gnome and one other, which is either the surprised one or the laid-back one. (I think it is the surprised one that I have.)
Simply Unknown
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Nurse Fin wrote:I have the passionate gnome (all red w/glasses) and sprightly gnome (looks like David the gnome).

I’m mostly looking for DIY recipes, but there are a few random long-shot items I’ve been trying to find:
Spoiler:
Plasma ball
Rattan armchair in black
Beautiful statue (ok if fake)
Imperial low table in black
Heavy-curtain wall
Diner counter chair in red
Diner chair in red
Diner counter table in cream
Diner sofa in cream
Refrigerator in silver
For DIY recipes:
Spoiler:
Wreath (anything other than the regular cosmos, purple hyacinth, regular mum, bunny, and tree branch)
Log series (bed, decorative shelves, sofa)
Wooden series (low table, mini table, table)
Rose bed
Modern wood wall
Kikki wrote:I'm hoping to make trading a bit easier. We have an ACNH thread already, but we don't have a trading thread. I'm hoping this will be relatively simple. Record your wishlist here! And if you think of more things you want, update your post as often as you like. (You can delete things too, of course.) Then you can link people to your post in this thread if you offer to trade something and they want to know what you'd like in return. Plus it's nice to keep all your wants in one place, all organized-like. Well, imo, anyway!

I'll start with what I can think of what I tend to like and specific things I want:
Spoiler:
Western Style Stone DIY recipe
Jail bars DIY recipe
Kettle bathtub DIY recipe
Leaf campfire DIY recipe
Tall Lantern DIY recipe
Bamboo Wall decoration DIY recipe
Anything to do with bees (I already have the beekeeper hive recipe)
Garden gnome (I have 3 of them already but there are 8 verions, afaik)
I'll definitely come back to add more later as I remember more, and as more is added to the game as it is updated.
Hey Fin, I have two Diner Chairs in Red as well as the Heavy Curtain Wall, but I don't think I've been to your island yet so I can't send them to you. If you could open up your island, I could drop them off for you if you want. Just let me know and we can get this started!

And Kikki, I don't have a spare recipe to send you, but I could make you a Honeycomb Wall to mail to you if you're interested in it.

As for myself, I don't really want much other than the Ironwood Dresser DIY that everyone else wants, as well as some benches. I really want benches, but I only have the log one and that doesn't fit the aesthetic I'm going for. Thanks!
Mikodesu
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

@Fin: I've got a plasma ball, silver french door fridge and a black imperial low table.

(Yippee trading thread?) Gonna have to check on the gnome...I have no idea there.
Nurse Fin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I added my Switch FC to my signature in case it’s easier to send stuff that way, but I’ll open up my island for a few hours in case anyone wants to hop on over— Dodo code BJ67P. Thanks sooo much you have no idea how long I’ve been looking for those items.

I’m willing to share anything out of my catalog as well, though I’m still a bit bell-broke so it might take a day or two to get any expensive (>15k bell) items.
Mikodesu
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I'll do both, to make things easier for the future. :) I don't have anything I REALLY want at this point, but if anything comes up, hey...that's what the thread's for!

Edit: Just got the plain garden gnome. :lol: Well, I'll keep an eye out at least.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

If I can at least catalogue a blue diner table I’d be satisfied. The diner set in other colors wouldn’t be a bad idea either. I have the blue/pink diner chair, and blue diner sofa.

Other items I’m looking for for now:
Basketball
Beach ball
Beach chair
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I can send you a beach ball and a basket ball, Shan. I also have a blue diner stool (not chair) if you care about that.

Simply Unknown...I don't have a recipe for you, but I can send you a garden bench, if you want one. For bee stuff, I need things that can go outdoors, so unfortunately floors and walls won't work, but thank you :) I can make do with just the bee hives and a few weeds and cosmos, for now...I'll put more in if I find it but I think it'll look cute enough that way. Probably.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

^
Yes please :3

I’m keeping your list in my mind.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Updated my post to say which 4 gnomes I still need. If anyone isn't sure how to tell which type(s) of gnome they have, (since it only says 'garden gnome' when you have one in your inventory), here is a screenshot. When looking in the catalogue, you can see the name of the type under variations on the bottom left.
Spoiler:
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Here this site should help you be more specific Kiki/anyone who’s looking for something https://nookplaza.net/
Simply Unknown
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

@Kikki

I wanted to let you know that I sent you a Laid-Back Gnome that showed up for me today! Hope you like him!
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Thank you, I will love him; I'll update my post. :)
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Kikki - The leaf on fire is an autumn exclusive recipe and requires items shaken out of trees from there, I only know that because I have an old Switch I am dabbling around on a Southern Hemisphere save file with, including a bit of time travel after doing my "real" island 100% legit. Having the recipe alone is alright but it needs Pinecones to make. Better to just wait until the season or trade for the built item from a Southern Hemisphere player ATM I believe. If you want the recipe early, by all means go for it, but make sure your trade includes the correct number of Pinecones to make as many as you desire. I could probably make you a few immediately but the save file is in early April at the moment and Pinecones seem to be about a 1/20 drop rate at that time so it takes quite a while to knock out enough to make many of them.

I have a lot of items in my main catalog. All the colors of rocket lamps, of floor lights, a ton of arcade items, the entire "cute" series in white, all the sanrio villager posters, and lots of colors of other various items in my "real" catalog (though that's pretty limited as I've only focus fired a few items to catch all the colors of). My next goal is to collect Gnomes! I have them all except the Passionate and the Hungry one if anyone wants to trade via catalog shopping. I am playing more in the morning right now (stuck in PST time until Fall) but would love it if we had a fogu catalog party at some point!

One of my friends has a nice bee area on a secluded (sandwiched between rocks) beach near fruit trees and flowers and she has cleverly used the Pot DIY for some honey pots, which looks nice imo. There's definitely not enough bee items that can be displayed outside!