Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Oct 23, 2020 6:54 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 279 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
Kikki
Post Posted: Jul 02, 2020 7:42 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Ever since Arcy mentioned that the beach towel was customizable (rather than them all being purchased designs) I've checked whether I could customize my items myself, or if the variations could only be purchased. :) (I look around VillagerDB a lot to see purchase and customizing options.)

I've received the planter, thanks! I need to pen in my flowers but didn't want to put anything as heavy as a full path alongside, so I'm putting paving circles and placing planters on top. Hopefully it'll look nice. Wish I could pave in half-space increments, though.

Bluie
Post Posted: Jul 03, 2020 4:06 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Who needed Papa Bears? I have a pink Papa Panda.

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Jul 03, 2020 10:48 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Bluie wrote:
Who needed Papa Bears? I have a pink Papa Panda.

That was me.

quigley
Post Posted: Jul 03, 2020 12:34 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Kikki wrote:
Ever since Arcy mentioned that the beach towel was customizable (rather than them all being purchased designs) I've checked whether I could customize my items myself, or if the variations could only be purchased. :) (I look around VillagerDB a lot to see purchase and customizing options.)

Maybe you know this already, but if you go to photopia, you can view all the items in your catalog and there will be a little icon next to them if they're customizable. And you can see what the options are for free. :)

Arcy
Post Posted: Jul 04, 2020 12:10 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

If anyone has access to the Green colored leaf-print wetsuit (you can check what color you have by looking in the Nook Shopping - Special Goods, between the shoes and the song of the day) please send one my way! I have no idea whether this is unique to island color or not but I have multiple friends and family members who would like this color and it is the only one none of us has seen yet.

I will be happy to send back any of the other three colors if you would like that! I have catalog access to and on-hand copies of the other three colors (Blue, Yellow, and Purple) once the 5am mail rolls in, in about 4 hours.

I also ended up getting a pink snorkel and a black horizontal stripes wetsuit when the update hit as well, if anyone can't live without those items - however I believe you will be able to come across all colors of those two items in your/others basic shops over time.

Bluie
Post Posted: Jul 04, 2020 4:40 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I'm missing two fossils and getting rather tired of waiting for them to spawn. If anyone has spare acanthostega or diplo chest, please let me know.

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Jul 04, 2020 11:29 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Arcy wrote:
If anyone has access to the Green colored leaf-print wetsuit (you can check what color you have by looking in the Nook Shopping - Special Goods, between the shoes and the song of the day) please send one my way! I have no idea whether this is unique to island color or not but I have multiple friends and family members who would like this color and it is the only one none of us has seen yet.

I will be happy to send back any of the other three colors if you would like that! I have catalog access to and on-hand copies of the other three colors (Blue, Yellow, and Purple) once the 5am mail rolls in, in about 4 hours.

I also ended up getting a pink snorkel and a black horizontal stripes wetsuit when the update hit as well, if anyone can't live without those items - however I believe you will be able to come across all colors of those two items in your/others basic shops over time.

I sent one over

Arcy
Post Posted: Jul 04, 2020 7:16 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I asked about five groups of people if anyone could send me that green leaf-print wetsuit and every single one of them returned the light blue color! That's hilarious. Don't worry about it since that item can change color in your own shopping and it is NOT one of the (unfortunately) locked to island color items!

In fact, the green one was in there today for me, so I will have it tomorrow. Now I have all four colors of those! :D

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Jul 05, 2020 12:27 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Anyone have a beach chair? Most people on Nookazon isn’t taking bells and that’s all I have.

greensara
Post Posted: Jul 05, 2020 1:08 pm 
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

If you're talking about the beach chair that looks like a reclining lawn chair, I have white, a reddish/orange color, and I believe I have a pink one listed in my kiosk today. What color were you looking for Shan? I can try sending you one next time I get on, my husband's using the Switch presently, lol.

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Jul 05, 2020 1:24 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Any color will work

greensara
Post Posted: Jul 05, 2020 5:46 pm 
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Turns out I had two white ones on hand, so I sent you one of those. Honestly I think I got them from a balloon present if I remember correctly.

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Jul 05, 2020 6:39 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

greensara wrote:
Turns out I had two white ones on hand, so I sent you one of those. Honestly I think I got them from a balloon present if I remember correctly.

I sent you two pesters as thanks.

Bluie
Post Posted: Jul 06, 2020 3:23 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I have an extra legit serene painting for anyone who would like it. I bought it from Red, only to realize I'd already donated it.

If there's anything I'd appreciate in return, it's stone. I need to many and my dailies are never enough.

Kikki
Post Posted: Jul 06, 2020 6:48 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Thanks for the cute vanity, Bluie :) My cute collection is really filling in! I'm even starting to get a bunch of the other colours...red and dark blue stuff. Though I never run into the yellow set...I have the wall, though. I think the only bit I'm missing from the 'sky blue' cute set is the chair, at this point. OH wait, no...the floor lamp, too. I have them both in white, but not sky blue.

I will send you some stone.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 279 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next