Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Oct 29, 2020 3:19 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 293 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
Bluie
Post Posted: Jul 06, 2020 7:25 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

You're welcome, and thanks! I think I sent you something else 'cute' recently because the moment I find something with that label, I slap it on a letter and send it LOL.

Kikki
Post Posted: Jul 06, 2020 7:53 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Yeah, today you gave me the vanity and yesterday (I think) you gave me a couch, iirc :)

I am in the process of making all the July 30th (International Friendship Day) gifts for my ACNH friends-list. I'm customizing each to be different, but expecting you guys to either re-customize to your taste (I don't actually know anyone's favourite colours!) if you plan to keep the gift, or I expect you'll sell it for around 8,000 bells, to buy yourself a nice new outfit from top to toe. I figured a customized gift that sold for a decent amount would be the best bet for a diverse group of folks that'll be good to either keep or sell.

I have 6 done and 5 or 6 more left to go, but I'm having trouble. I have a 'Serenity' from Elysion, and a 'Nico' from Serenity, and I'm getting people mixed up. Strudelle and Berry are my sisters, that's easy enough, and some others are also easy, or for some reason I remembered...

AC name / FOGU name:

Anna = Bluie
Shan = Shan
Nico = Simply Unknown
Serenity = Sailor Harvest Moon
Miko = Mikodesu
Birdy = Morbid Mirage
Arcy = Arcy
Rose = greensara
Jake = quigley
Kross = Kross
Lina = Nurse Fin

If this is wrong, can you tell me? I'm not 100% confident I've put the right AC name to the right FOGU name in every case. Switch friend names don't always match up, either! I'm wrapping each person's gift in a different colour so that I don't muck them up when I go to mail them at the airport.

greensara
Post Posted: Jul 06, 2020 9:03 am 
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Shan - Thanks for the posters, they're adorable! I'm especially happy to have Bob's since he was one of my favorites from the GC version.

Kikki - Aww that's super nice of you Kikki! I really haven't added that many people in game yet, but maybe if I have something good going on I can have a day to have my gates open, like a meteor shower if I ever get one ( don't play much at night), or a turnip spike. I am actually thinking of opening my gates on Saturday during the fishing tournament to see how that goes. I've got a lot more bait to make, bleah.
As a side note, is that a customized manhole cover in your picture? It looks like a cute stepping stone!

Kikki
Post Posted: Jul 06, 2020 9:20 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Yep! I used it to make the centre of my paving flowers :) I love the custom manholes...they're actually one of my faves...they look great as stepping stones.

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Jul 06, 2020 9:23 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

You’re welcome. Yeah I ended up buying Bob’s from Nookazon Cuz I really wanted it lol

Kikki Those names match up. And someone gifted me a yellow cute DIY table when I was hosting my island to randoms, I’ll mail it to you for your catalogue.

Sailor Harvest Moon
Post Posted: Jul 06, 2020 2:06 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Can someone please send me 3 star fragments? I'm trying to make the wedding wand.

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Jul 06, 2020 2:13 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Sailor Harvest Moon wrote:
Can someone please send me 3 star fragments? I'm trying to make the wedding wand.

I don’t think I’m on your mailing list but I have star fragments. I’m not home though.
Wait you are on my list XD I’ll send some when I get home.

Sailor Harvest Moon
Post Posted: Jul 06, 2020 4:12 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Shan O 123 wrote:
Sailor Harvest Moon wrote:

I don’t think I’m on your mailing list but I have star fragments. I’m not home though.
Wait you are on my list XD I’ll send some when I get home.

Thanks Shan. I can send you some teddy bears from my catalogue in return.

Bluie
Post Posted: Jul 08, 2020 3:40 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

IDK if anyone wants them, but Camofrog is in my campsite today

Kikki
Post Posted: Jul 08, 2020 4:03 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Because I bought 23 books from that crook Redd, today (enough to make each DIY that uses them once), I now have 2 more DIY recipes I'd really like, if anyone has an extra hanging around. The wooden bookshelf and the stack of books. (I have already made the library wall and the tiny library.) The book has never appeared in Nooklings for me, before, so I had to buy it at Redd's inflated prices. He seems to sell at about 50% inflation over Nooklings, ugh...but he has alternate colours!

Arcy
Post Posted: Jul 08, 2020 5:10 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Bluie wrote:
IDK if anyone wants them, but Camofrog is in my campsite today

About that... guests can't invite Animal Friends to their island from your campsite. Only villagers who are in the "moving out" state with boxes can be invited from another island.

Shan, I sent you all the bear colors I have! I hope it is helpful.

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Jul 08, 2020 9:55 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Thank you!

Sailor Harvest Moon
Post Posted: Jul 09, 2020 4:47 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Does anyone have anything from the pink and white cute set?

@Shan I sent you a baby bear as a thank you gift for the star fragments.

@Kikki I sent you a blue beach chair.

Kikki
Post Posted: Jul 09, 2020 5:23 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Thanks; I don't actually have a beach chair, so that's nice. :)

I have a few pieces from the white (pink) set. I know I have the chair and the lamp, for sure, and I think the vanity, and maybe the couch. And...maybe the wall clock? Not sure; I have a lot of cute pieces and I've lost track of which colours I have all the different ones in.

Arcy
Post Posted: Jul 09, 2020 5:27 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I have the entire Cute Set in White/Pink, pretty sure Shan does too as I brought it over for her to touch at one point.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 293 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next