Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Jan 21, 2021 9:18 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 339 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Shan O 123
Post Posted: Oct 22, 2020 12:35 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Diner chair and microwave sent. I don’t have anything else

Kikki
Post Posted: Oct 22, 2020 1:27 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Thanks :) Any piece is good. The bits I have now are all mainly bright red, which is bleh with the cream and beige, imo. Except my fridge. It's brilliant yellow. (-___-)

Arcy
Post Posted: Oct 22, 2020 6:53 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I'll see which of those items I have when I log in tomorrow. The Mom's Tea Cozy is honestly one of the best kettles imo, customizable too, but you only get one (probably). I know I collected kettles for a while there.

I'm so sick the last couple of days that it is a trial to do anything, even feeding myself. :(

(Also, no gifts are required in return of course! I think y'all already sent me so much that was on my wishlist that you're probably out of items for it, and I don't have the strength to add more at the moment.)

Kikki
Post Posted: Oct 23, 2020 5:38 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I hope you feel better soon, Arcy. :(

I found the white rice cooker, and a brown refrigerator, yay :) But I realized I need to replace my wall-mounted TV, too, unfortunately...I have red 50 inch and a yellow 20 inch, but I need either the light blue 20 inch or the white or silver 50 inch.

I could also do with a revolving spice rack in brown, cuz I only have ORANGE...bleck. Though that's not a big deal...why am I even using the spice rack?

I don't have anything left of your wishlist, Arcy...only the clawfoot tub, which I am planning to bring to the party(ies). If you're too sick to go to any of the 3 parties, let me know and I'll mail you a tub instead.

EDIT: Er...btw, shan, I sent you 1 pair of paw slippers yesterday, but...I don't know which colour. :oops:

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Oct 23, 2020 11:36 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

^
It was black.

Feel better soon Arcy!

Kikki
Post Posted: Oct 23, 2020 1:53 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Okay, good, black...so I need to send you blue and pink.

Do you need a warrior statue, Shan? I don't know what you already have. (It's the terracotta dude.)

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Oct 23, 2020 2:14 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I have that one.

I sent you a Tv.

Kikki
Post Posted: Oct 23, 2020 3:57 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Thanks for that white 50 inch TV! And jones, too...thank you for the white simple kettle, it looks perfect where it is, now :)

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Oct 23, 2020 4:02 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

You’re welcome.

Arcy
Post Posted: Oct 23, 2020 7:03 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Sent White Simple Kettle (oh no, I didn't see that Jones had already sent you one...) and Light Blue Pop-Up Toaster to Kikki and Red and Pink Rocket Lamps to Shan for the day. I got on super late today to play and since I had Celeste and a smattering of stars show up at around 7, I played for far longer than I intended. Whoops!

Kikki
Post Posted: Oct 24, 2020 2:38 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Thank you :) Don't worry about it being a duplicate...I love that white kettle, and the other one would look nice in Mistrelle's kitchen. And the toaster was the last piece I needed, I think! (I don't have the game open right now, but I think the red toaster was the only ugly red blotch left in my creamy kitchen.)

EDIT: Okay, everything I have sent to Shan, now...pink and blue paw slippers, and a red and a green throwback table. I did find one more thing I could use, which is an aqua diner stool. I only have the dark blue. They're hidden by the counter if you only look at the room straight on upon entering, but if you rotate around a bit, they pop up all ugly.

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Oct 24, 2020 2:10 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Ooh why didn’t I opened this thread earlier? I have a aqua diner stool. I’ll send it later.

Kikki
Post Posted: Oct 24, 2020 3:38 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Shan O 123 wrote:
Ooh why didn’t I opened this thread earlier? I have a aqua diner stool. I’ll send it later.

No worries, Shan; jones sent me a diner stool :)

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Oct 24, 2020 4:25 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I did too lol

Kikki
Post Posted: Oct 24, 2020 4:26 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Oh well, lol, I needed 4 to line the diner counter anyway. Thanks :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 339 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next