Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Jan 21, 2021 10:41 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 339 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Arcy
Post Posted: Oct 25, 2020 4:51 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I'm continuing to send items on Shan's list as I can, the wishlist is an invaluable aid for my sieve memory.

Sent Kikki the two non-orange revolving spice racks I had (I'm very fond of anything with a "lazy Susan" design element) and the wooden color of pot rack for the kitchen in case you didn't have it. Let me know if you think of another item you need too.

I think Kikki and I tend to get into similar moods where we are absolutely fine with how things are designed... for a little while... and then suddenly we need to change it all at once for whatever reason.

Last edited by Arcy on Oct 25, 2020 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Oct 25, 2020 4:53 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Thanks Arcy!

Kikki
Post Posted: Oct 26, 2020 2:36 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Thanks Arcy :) There are always a few things I need...colour variants of stuff I already have, generally...but I can't think of anything right now. Oh, wait...I do need an brown imperial partition, if anyone has one. I have one in RED, in my basement, where it is a huge ugly blotch in the room where there is no other red. Bleck. I guess I could order the plum screen, but it has red flowers on it and 140,000 is a lot to pay for something that only looks slightly better than what I've got. The imperial partition would be much gooder. ;)

I tend to make something and then feel like it's okay, and I have to live with it for a while before I'm allowed to change it again. Then I just stop seeing it at all for a while, like it's an inescapable fact of my town because it'd be too much work to change it all...and then I realize that I can change it, even if it'll be a huge hassle, and my feelings of 'meh' bubble up into total discontent...and then I've gotta do it.

This is the first time I've ever changed my entrance from when it was first done, though, which was right when Leif was first added to the game.

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Oct 26, 2020 10:05 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I think I have one in brown? I’ll check.

Kikki
Post Posted: Oct 26, 2020 12:29 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Thanks Shan! Jones sent me one too, which worked out perfect...I hadn't been going to use 2 of them, but check it out, my bath/toilet/dressing room:

And the other end (the dressing room/rest area) isn't important to this post, but it bothers me to only show half the room, lol.

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Oct 26, 2020 12:35 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

You’re welcome it looks nice :3

Kikki
Post Posted: Oct 27, 2020 5:35 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Sent you brown paw slippers and a black swim cap today, Shan.

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Oct 27, 2020 10:26 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Thank you Kikki

Kross lover/fan
Post Posted: Oct 31, 2020 8:11 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Odd question but does anyone have 3 or 4 tires they’re willing to trade?

Kikki
Post Posted: Oct 31, 2020 8:23 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I think I have a couple of tires; I'll check when I'm next on. I don't need anything, though :)

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Oct 31, 2020 10:34 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Kross lover/fan wrote:
Odd question but does anyone have 3 or 4 tires they’re willing to trade?

I have one v I’ll send it to you.

Kross lover/fan
Post Posted: Oct 31, 2020 10:40 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Thanks so much you two :)

Kikki
Post Posted: Nov 01, 2020 5:59 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I made a bunch of money while hunting sea critters today...two rare crab types don't wanna show up for me, even after filling my inventory 4 times. :( But anyway, had enough money that, when I saw the 'open frame kitchen' that was for sale in my shop, and it was not in my catalogue, I bought it. It's ugly, so I don't want it! I could sell it back for the 35,000, but now that my extra houses are paid for to the point I want them to be, I don't really care about money, so if someone wants it, I'll send it to you...let me know. If you don't know what the open frame kitchen is, it looks like this:

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Nov 01, 2020 6:54 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I’ll take it if you don’t mind :3

Kikki
Post Posted: Nov 01, 2020 7:24 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Sure; I will mail it to you next time I'm on :) Probably tomorrow, since I'm exhausted from deep sea diving. Two more rare crabs to go, dang it. Thank goodness it's good money, or nothing would resign me to diving...I enjoy it the least of all of the critter-gathering activities.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 339 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next