Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Jan 23, 2021 2:38 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 339 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Shan O 123
Post Posted: Nov 03, 2020 11:11 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Hey does anyone have extra iron they’re willing to part with? I just realized how ironwood stuff needs so much lol. I’d need wood too, but I can get that on my own.

Arcy
Post Posted: Nov 04, 2020 10:58 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Ooooh I'll send you a stack of iron, Shan. Are you keeping your wishlist updated by the way? I'm kind of worried I'd be sending you duplicates at this point because my brain is moosh.

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Nov 04, 2020 11:33 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Yeah I’m keeping my list updated.

Arcy
Post Posted: Dec 01, 2020 3:07 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

A huge thank you to Shan for sending me a ton of toys today, I really appreciate that! <3

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Dec 01, 2020 4:46 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Arcy wrote:
A huge thank you to Shan for sending me a ton of toys today, I really appreciate that! <3

Lol you’re very welcome. I skipped 8 days so I now have every toy in the color I was assigned ^^

greensara
Post Posted: Dec 02, 2020 9:33 am 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

If anyone needs a Perfect Painting, I have an extra. It was the only genuine art Redd had yesterday, but apparently I already have one. I don't need anything back in trade, I just thought I'd put it out there if anyone is missing it.

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Dec 02, 2020 11:47 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I already have two of that one lol

Arcy
Post Posted: Dec 02, 2020 4:57 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I made a more "real" wishlist on Nookazon now (updated the link in the siggy), I'll be adding the toy colors I don't have access to over the next few days. I'm trying a different organizational system to send people things so I hope to be more consistent with that in the future.

Arcy
Post Posted: Dec 07, 2020 4:05 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Just in case you're confused on why I keep sending you Table With Cloth, Shan, they're customizable at the crafting bench, so you can easily get all the colors on your wishlist that way.

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Dec 07, 2020 4:30 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Oh I figured that was the reason

Arcy
Post Posted: Dec 24, 2020 3:19 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

If anyone needs cardboard box or red wrapping paper to make the new DIY from today, please come on over.

Also, if you have more red paper in your store today and feel like making a donation, please do. I only had 8 pieces left over after getting Cyd's photo.

Kikki
Post Posted: Dec 25, 2020 3:00 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I'm not playing ACNH any more, but I needed to go on today to help my cousin who JUST started playing, and saw that 3 or 4 people have sent me nice stuff sometime in the last month or so. The new winer and seasonal letter papers are beautiful, too, and I've yet to see them in my own game. Thank you everyone :)

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Dec 26, 2020 7:16 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Arcy wrote:
If anyone needs cardboard box or red wrapping paper to make the new DIY from today, please come on over.

Also, if you have more red paper in your store today and feel like making a donation, please do. I only had 8 pieces left over after getting Cyd's photo.

I have red wrapping paper I’m willing to share if you still need it

Arcy
Post Posted: Dec 27, 2020 5:43 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Shan O 123 wrote:
Arcy wrote:

I have red wrapping paper I’m willing to share if you still need it

I'm great, nobody ended up wanting to take any of it so I just made a couple of gift piles and put them down for people to grab.

Kikki
Post Posted: Dec 27, 2020 6:42 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Did you guys have a fun winter holiday season on your islands? (Christmas or whatever seasonal celebration you'd like all the snowflake and toy stuff to be.) And what's next...Mardi Gras?

Guess this should go in general discussion, but that thread is already dead.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 339 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next