Bountiful Life - An Upcoming Farming/Life Sim Game

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Hysuka
Super Mega Game Dev
Super Mega Game Dev

Post  Posted:

Ninety wrote:MilkyT's energy is so infectious, lol.

Wishlisted on Steam! Looking forward to playing the demo.
Thank you so much!
Hysuka
Super Mega Game Dev
Super Mega Game Dev

Post  Posted:

:!: Kickstarter Launching on February 2nd! :!:

You all will be able to play the free Pre-Alpha demo on launch date!
Though the game's still in the very early beginning stages, I hope you can all see the potential in it. :heart:
Hysuka
Super Mega Game Dev
Super Mega Game Dev

Post  Posted:

Kickstarter is live!!! :heart:
Please try out the demo and tell us what you think!! The game is still in Pre-Alpha stage but we hope you can see it's potential!
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Wow, farming game Kickstarters hit a boom all at once :) Ova Magica, Coral Islands, SunnySide and Bountiful Life are all just starting up within days of each other. I wish you great luck with having loads of people notice your Kickstarter, Hysuka! (I just got the email notification from Kickstarter for your campaign, too.)
Hysuka
Super Mega Game Dev
Super Mega Game Dev

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:Wow, farming game Kickstarters hit a boom all at once :) Ova Magica, Coral Islands, SunnySide and Bountiful Life are all just starting up within days of each other. I wish you great luck with having loads of people notice your Kickstarter, Hysuka! (I just got the email notification from Kickstarter for your campaign, too.)
Thanks, Kikki!! I love how this little genre we all grew up with is suddenly booming!
Areli
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Successes with the campaign and I am also happy that this genre continues.