Costume party - ACNH

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Ha ha, I'm sure no one though you were ticked at being able to catalogue some new stuff :) I was happy to catalogue your two kimonos, too, and all the clawfoot bathtubs...the kimonos in particular are way too expensive to purchase willy-nilly! Well, for ME, at least :) But speaking of auto-correct, my mother has made "okey-donkey" nearly continual, now. I think all three of us have gotten that from her once or twice now, lol.

I got the front of my entrance done, and I got the area cleaned up, but I still have 4 or 5 trees in my inventory and now the whole plaza area is echoingly empty. I have no idea what to do with it. Guess I'll let it percolate for a while. Eventually something'll come to me. But oh well, at least it's only boring, it's not messy...you guys won't have trouble walking through it any more :)

I'm going to try to grab a few new catalogue-able items to put out tomorrow, but I don't know if I have much else that is worthwhile. I love my walnut antique wardrobe, but it only costs 37,000 bells, so probably anyone who wants one already has one. I don't think I have anything else anyone'll want, unless they're missing that colour variation.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I found something else to bring for cataloging. Unless someone has all 7 colors of the throwback race car bed that’s what I’m bringing.
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:I found something else to bring for cataloging. Unless someone has all 7 colors of the throwback race car bed that’s what I’m bringing.
That's a great idea, I often forget I have all the colors of various things and end up selling them along the way as I run out of space, and items that have between 6-8 colors (or more!) are very tedious to mail 2 at a time. My memory is super shot most of the time so it is also like... will I even remember to send them all?

I was wondering if Nanaki was based on the FFVII character, I'm the kind of person who will read spoilers/Japanese names of characters and then deliberately rename characters to their original names (if they changed it for story reasons) in JRPGs if given the opportunity, so that party member was named Nanaki in my first full play through.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Now I know why my storage is always full ^^
Have colors of just about anything.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Gate will be open at 4:45 Eastern (a little over 10 minutes). I am including some color variations of imperial items for cataloguing. Also, Celeste is here, and so is Redd. (I think his only 'real' item is the dynamic painting...the great wave of kanagawa or whatever it is called, I haven't got time to look up the right name atm.)

Celeste is giving out the Scorpio lamp DIY.

EDIT: Okay, gate open to "All my friends!" a few minutes early. Feel free to roam around, buy stuff from shops, go into all houses, whatever you want. :) Also, I'm not wearing a costume this time, just a general Asian-themed outfit.
Last edited by Kikki on Oct 26, 2020 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Celeste! Aren’t the diy she gives random?
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

In my experience thus far, she always gives the same one on the same night. Always has for me and my secondary characters, anyway.
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Sorry, I just woke up. Hopefully I'm not too late!
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Nope, I'm waitin' for ya at the airport! :)
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Two of you (?) forgot your stuff here. Maybe 3 of you, lol. Oopsy. I have an electric guitar, a throwback car bed, a beautiful statue, couple of billiard tables and claw-foot tubs, elaborate kimono stands, cypress tub and gothic mirror. I think...Arcy, Shan and Kross' stuff?
Last edited by Kikki on Oct 26, 2020 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

*face palms* yeah I’m one of them. Should I come back real quickly or wait for another time?
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

You're welcome to come back now if you like. I forgot my stuff at your place, too :)
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Nah I’m not too worried about the bed. Keep it or someone else can have it.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

The electric guitar isn't yours? Or the beautiful statue? I can mail them back.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

No I brought the race car beds.