Your Year in Review 2020 (Nintendo Switch)

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I got the email last year but I haven’t gotten it this year for some odd reason:/
Pretty sure I have a lot of hours logged though.

Edit: nvm I found it but it won’t load my stats ><‘ guess I played too much for it to calculate :lol:
It does say I’m a Core Gamer tho. And that I’ve played AC, MTaP, and DQ:XI the most this year.
Pachi
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

What kind of player I was: Core gamer
Total hours played: 762 hours (from 273 last year)
Number of games played: 20 games (from 7 last year)
My most played games by hours:
2020 - Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Octopath Traveler, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Tokyo Mirage Sessions: #FE, SOS: FOMT
2019 - Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Pokemon Sword, Okami

I'm pretty sure I finished bulk of Okami this year though..

My most active day was 26 April, which I'm pretty sure was the day I binged AI: Somnium Files lmao (I think I played it for around 12hrs that day)
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Core gamer at 89 hours. (I played my ps4 way more this year. I wouldn't be surprised if my playtime there was tripled or quadrupled. My count time on digimon is all messed up bc of sleep mode, but that Isn't included here even a little.)

Most played games were, according to Nintendo, nexomon/pokemon sword/digimon so uh. Definitely a pattern going on there. (Last year was apparently fire emblem/botw and...sword again.)

Core gamer definitely seems tied to the games you played and I played a lot of rpgs and a few other kinds of games here and there.
iLoveSprites75
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Full disclaimer I would've spent way more time in Animal Crossing had I not had to go back to work, lol. 300 hours during quarantine, 100 since returning to work. I started to redo my town so now I'm neglecting it altogether...

What kind of player I was: Getaway Traveler

Total hours: 555 hours (compared to only 100 hours in 2019!)

Number of games: 26 games (18 games in 2019)

Most played games: Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Stardew Valley, Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town, Clubhouse Games, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX (Stardew Valley was present in 2019, the other four were Smash Ultimate, Dragon Quest Builders, Untitled Goose Game, and Let's Go Eevee)

My most active day: March 21st (wow wonder why) (for 2019, it was June 30)

It's interesting to see how much Animal Crossing skewed my hour results. One day I'll be able to day drink on my nice balcony overlooking scenery with Switch in hand, racking up hours, but today is not that day. Lol

Mikodesu wrote:Looks like ACNH got quite a few of us.

You got that right, lol

Nurse Fin wrote:All I can say is I definitely got my money’s worth.

Absolutely agree. Got the Animal Crossing Switch, and we wanted to get a 2nd Switch anyway (he was NOT about to be on MY island, lol), there wasn't a better time too since it was right as quarantine started. Very worth it to have two Switches in the household. I can't stop spending money with Nintendo, but it brings me much joy and the amount of hours I've logged on my Switch in total was worth the money spent.