Backlog 2021

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Oh yeah, no disagreement there. The fish you can only catch with bait (because they ONLY appear at the pier and very few fish spawn there naturally at all) are teeth-grindingly aggravating, not in the tiniest part fun. They're horrible, I hated them, and will never fish for them again. Got only one, ever, and donated it, and won't even think of their existence, now. I did get it on a NM island, though, not my home pier. Pretty sure I got my sturgeon there, too...no bait needed. I find sturgeon on NM islands at river mouths a lot. (Well, a lot in that I hardly ever bother fishing at a river mouth, and when I DO...almost every time I see a very large shadow there and decide to catch it, it turns out to be a sturgeon.)

~

HW: AoC is not a morning game, as far as I'm concerned. It's an evening game...feels wrong playing it in sunlight, almost. Weird opinion, even I think so, but I don't know if I'll ever be in the mood to play AoC before afternoon at the earliest. ACNH, now, that's a morning game! My inclination is always to play it right upon waking up (so between 5 and 7 AM). Unless there's some unexpected bonus to Beautiful this time (I HAD to use that in New Leaf, to avoid having to water flowers) I'll be going with an Early Bird ordinance. I wish it pushed EVERYTHING earlier, not just villager and shop hours...even star showers and visits from Celeste. I never see her cuz I never play after 7PM. I can get in the mood to play AC in the evening even less than I can get in the mood to play AoC in the morning.

Woke up feeling like I really needed to go to bed, lol. And today has to be the day I can finally actually try the Knockout Home Fitness demo, too! (I'm saying that now...hopefully I don't yet again go out to set it up and find I need to buy or build yet ANOTHER thing before I can get it working!) Well, I HAVE to do it, it's just gotten put off by an endless string of events for weeks now. But I feel sooper, dooooooooper draggy. I hope I don't trip on my own feet and and up breaking my nose or some other ridiculous physical mishap. At least I got my appointment and grocery shopping done properly.

EDIT: Finally tried Knockout Home Fitness' demo! While I was at it, I also tried the Fitness Boxing 2 demo. Here is a very long account of what I thought as I was trying them out.
Spoiler:
Uhhh...uh? I see? Hmm...

Yeah, I'm NO GOOD. And it has NOTHING to do with fitness level. It has to do with laughable, basically cringe-worthy co-ordination, or lack thereof. For this stuff (both games) they want you to bob back and forth from back foot to front foot. It takes me a minute of doing it to get their rhythm down. Once I have it, I can keep bouncing in time. However, the SECOND they start adding any other movement in, even straight jabs, I lose all ability to bob back and forth on my feet. I cannot coordinate a foot movement with a hand movement. (Strange, because you know that kids' where you rub your stomach in circles with one hand while patting yourself on the head with the other? I've always been able to do that, regardless of which hand is in which position.)

Them telling me to bob in time with the beat, back and forth according to the image on the screen, is like they're saying "Okay, hook your right arm behind your right leg at the knee and lift your leg up while straightening your back into a standing position. Good. Now bend again, and hook your LEFT arm behind your LEFT knee...and lift that one too, the same way as the right! That's it...carry yourself, with your core engaged and your back nice and straight! Don't let either of your feet touch the ground!"

Yeah. No matter how calmly and reasonably they instruct me, my brain doesn't perceive it as possible. It's like I'm being asked to run and walk at the same time. I just can't figure out how to do it. I'm THAT un-coordinated. Granted, my whole family is quite uncoordinated, but I'm slightly worse than them thanks to damage to my myelin sheathe which permanently slowed down the actions I take with the left side of my body. Very slightly, not an issue with daily life at all...but definitely there. It made me have two nasty spills while attempting to ice skate a few years back..the left leg just doesn't keep up with the right one sometimes...and I never know when it's going to glitch on me.

Small deal, nothing to complain about for the most part, but it makes me the least coordinated person in a large family of rather graceless people. It's been about 18 years...it's not going to get any better than it is now, on the left side.

Anyway, long explanation to say that as simple as these are, I can't keep up with them. KHF is more difficult...it comes at you just that little bit faster than Fitness Boxing, and with less explanation. FB does a little more explaining. Both will get you breathing hard.

FB is more CRITICAL of you, while KHF is very easy going, but not because of the trainers...because it doesn't actually matter how you move. You do have to move the right joycon when it wants you to do a cross, and the left when it wants you to jab, but that's as technical as it gets. (I may have it wrong, even. I rememebr that BLUE is LEFT and PINK is RIGHT. Or...maybe the reverse, lol. But your actions are coded each to the left or the right joycon.) If you jolt the correct joycon even SLIGHTLY when the icon pops up, it will record it as good or even excellent, even if you did a guard or a jab instead of a kick or squat.

So it's very easy to get a good rating, even if you did TERRIBLY at the routine. However, you do have to do SOMETHING to get it to register it. So let's say it wants you to JAB, CROSS, GUARD, rest, rest, rest, JAB. And instead, when you're supposed to GUARD, you JAB again.

Doesn't matter a speck. If you did it in time with the beat, it'll record you as perfect.

However...I'm not sure that's a bad thing. It's kind of stupid, and yet, it makes NO DIFFERENCE in how much exercise you're getting. You have to move just as much even if you're doing the wrong exercises. KHF got me out of breath faster than Fitness Boxing did, though that may be because FB did more explaining as it went along.

In the end, I have no idea which I should buy...which, both, or neither. Ring Fit is very good for even the most uncoordinated people in the world. If you have 4 mostly-working limbs, you can use Ring Fit. No coordination needed at all, and it does more for your actual muscles. KHF and Fitness boxing are better cardio workouts...they're almost pure cardio, as far as I can tell, but RF is more muscular.

Dunno what to do. KHF is fast and lively and I felt more bouncy with it, but with FB I felt like I might, soooooome day, actually be able to get one of the routines right. (Mostly by repetition/memorization, though. But I find it easier to follow the two separate bars going up the screen in FB than the lines of rings scrolling along in KHF. Knockout also felt more martial-arts/fighty, while Boxing felt very much like a straight-up workout that doesn't care if you understand that you should be aiming to catch the under side of an opponent's chin with that uppercut. Not sure how to describe that feeling. And of course, I only did a couple of the starter workouts of each, so the balance of how it seems could change.

I used some guy named Hiro in FB. He made me laugh when I checked out the 'change appearance' option, and he says "PLEASE don't make me look ridiculous..." The FB trainers probably have more personality...there's definitely much more choice. (KHF has four trainers only and 3 of them are women.)

I don't know what I'm going to do, honestly.
EDIT 2: Got everyone up to level 35, so I'm ready for the next story mission, which I think is the last one of chapter 4...shouldn't be any issue getting into Chapter 5 right away in my next play session, whenever that is. Can't leave it more than 2-3 days if I don't want to get rusty on AoC mechanics. I just unlocked a very weird playable 'character' that I wasn't expecting. That made me wonder how many there are...and it looks like I only have one more (though there may be more in post-game or something like that.) The only one I have left is one I knew about, though I thought he was locked to end-game.
Last edited by Kikki on Oct 18, 2021 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Bluie wrote:I agree, I do, but I remember spending literal hours pier fishing on islands and got every other big fish (available at the time) except the mahi-mahi. I was about to go feral. I honestly think it may have been one of the biggest things that made me drop the game outside feeling that I was 'done' after getting my 5 start rating. Fish frustration/fatigue is not something I want to deal with in my relaxing simulation game. The rest of the fish are fine (ocean/river) but the pier and mouth fish can piss right off. I went through 20+ bait last night and not one big fish shadow spawned in either location. I hate digging up clams and then having to make each piece of bait one at a time for NOTHING. JUST LET ME BUY BAIT!
I can give you bait if you want. But yeah the fact that we can’t buy bait bugs me.
simside
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote: I can give you bait if you want. But yeah the fact that we can’t buy bait bugs me.
No buying, no crafting more than one piece at a time… ;_; I thought I needed the River mouth fish too, and was grinding bait, then spotted it in my museum. Safe!

The white whale fish for me was, for some reason, Golden trout. I crafted 10+ pieces of bait a day to spawn it, after several weeks of trying. Still couldn’t get it for a couple weeks. On the last day it appeared, I used over 60 pieces of bait to finally get one.
Daikon boy
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Hoping I can finish at least one more game this year. I've got a bunch I might be able to, but if not then they're almost definitely getting finished next year. Just depends on how much I play really. They're all games I CAN finish if I play enough. But I don't know about all of them. Having a lot of fun playing through my games though. I definitely don't want to stop playing, so I'll just see where that gets me. Really really glad I can even play games at all. And since I can just rest I don't have to do anything BUT play games now, if I want to, except taking care of the cats.

I could probably finish up five or six games the rest of this year if I played four or five hours each day, but realistically that definitely isn't going to happen. Maybe half that if I actually play my games? I've got persona strikers at the very end of the game, I've just been busy playing other things instead of finishing the dungeon.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Managed to secure ONE pack of Series 5 cards. I'd like to get one or two more packs, and then I'll be satisfied, no matter which ones I get...if there is one or two cards I just have to have, I'll get them some other way...not gambling for them via random packs, fighting with scalpers just to lay my hands on them. *shrug*

~

I thought I would go straight into the next main battle of Age of Calamity when I next picked the game up, but after getting home today, I found I was able to run down a few more korok seeds (in order to unlock the ability to see korok seed information on the Battle Info screen of each location) and the one to shorten the wait between remote bomb uses...both super useful. So I did them...and then was too tired to continue, lol. I'm going to sleep, now. Will try out Fitness Boxing 2 and/or Knockout Home Fitness again today, to see if I can make up my mind whether or not to buy one, both, or neither. I'll try them a few more times each, and if I still can't decide, I'll drop the idea of getting either for a bit, and just let it brew in the background while I move on to using my machines, my step deck and ball, and Ring Fit. Oh, and YouTube videos for both cardio and weights...numerous and all free. Even without any more Switch programs, I have enough to do a different type of workout every day of the week. (I'm hoping not going too hard in on any one type of exercise will help me avoid my body noticing any of the work that's going on. It's probably less effective, but whatever lets me avoid all that seemingly meaningless pain is what I'll do.)

I wonder if I even need to use Broccoli or Bananas in my roster of AoC fighters (gonna use code names to avoid potential spoilers). I'd like to just ignore them and their weapons and unlockables, and concentrate on Link, Zelda, and the Champions only. And maybe Impa. Leave everyone else out. I wonder if it'll come back to bite me later if I forget about the rest. (I'd like to ignore Urbosa and Daruk as well, as I find them underpowered and awkward compared to the rest, but I figure the game will compel me to use them at various points so I'd better not leave them behind.)

EDIT: Age of Calamity question! Don't touch if you haven't played past Chapter 4.
Spoiler:
Do I need to bother with the three who get added after the main crew? Hestu, Great Fairy and Mad Monk...Koshita or something like that. I want to just ignore them and focus on the main crew, not levelling the others up or their weapons or anything. Will I be forced to use them later?
Last edited by Kikki on Oct 19, 2021 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:I can give you bait if you want. But yeah the fact that we can’t buy bait bugs me.
Thank you for the offer. I may take you up on that when I get back into the fishing mood. I'm still too mad atm lol.

I spent all day running Praetorium for moogle tomes. I read through the first book of a 5 book series and then half of the second while the unskippable cutscenes played in the background. I am exhausted for some odd reason. I mean, I didn't sleep super well last night, but I'm usually fine once I get going. I've felt exhausted all day and I think doing the same dungeon over and over and over again especially turned my brain to mush. I ended up getting a music scroll and a mount before throwing in the towel for the day. I really don't want anything else besides the 100 moogle tomb jacket, but I have 5 weeks to get it, so no super rush.

I love Final Fantasy XIV, I can't wait for Endwalker, but the grind is clearly sapping my strength. The Animal Crossing update/DLC cannot come soon enough.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I would just like to say, because this never seems to happen to me...the AC update is coming at just the right time! Normally the games that would bolster my sanity in winter get released in March and April...nearly the least useful time they could possibly be released. This is coming out early November, RIGHT before the time shift. It's perfect, for me. (I'm also glad Nintendo only gave us a three week wait between revealing the content and releasing it. I like to wait a little, and I needed some time to tidy up some extra space in Windfall, so some wait is good, but a long wait would be trying.)

I am drinking some mate tea, that my sister claimed doesn't have caffeine. HA HA, of course it does, silly sister! In fact, it contains more caffeine than any actual tea. The type she favours is lower caf than others, but it does still contain it. Well, I'm trying it anyway; caffeine makes me sick but being from a different source might make it less troublesome. Let's see if I avoid the usual afternoon crash, today. (Not caffeine related, since I avoid it...I crash naturally almost every day, lol.)

No time to do any reorganizing in Windfall this morning; gotta head out right away. I shouldn't even be writing this entry, probably!

And I AM going to skip using the last three characters I got in AoC. I may also try to minimize my use of Daruk and Urbosa, as they're just so tedious and ineffective for me. I may be forced to use them at some points, and then I'll have to level them back up, but if I can get away without needing to, that'd be great.

EDIT: My way of thinking can be a bit rigid. It's easier to get into one way of doing things, but then you don't consider others. I don't actually need to play AoC exclusively...I just need to make sure I do a battle or two every few days, to keep in the groove. Also I think I probably don't need to keep every champion up to top level. I hope so, cuz I'd really like to just maintain this crew of 5, and forget the other 5, not waste any time, resources or rupees on them.

Oh yeah. Tried them both again and decided not to get Knockout Home Fitness or Fitness Boxing. If I concentrated on one, I might be able to learn it well enough to stop making a moron of myself, but why should I? If I wanted to put that much effort into learning something, I'd go for something real, not a Switch interactive thing. I'll stick to Ring Fit and all the other machines and weights and cardio options I have already.

Will try to complete Olive Town after Age of Calamity. May work a few sessions in when I get sick of AoC. After that I don't think I can commit to anything, as ACNH's update AND Grow: Song of the Evertree are coming out in November. Will just wing it, at that point. My only goal from November onward is to avoid winter gloom, however possible.
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I've finished the base game of Mass Effect 2 and all I have left are 3 DLCs that should take 5 hours to beat. I have a week to beat that and Mass Effect 3 before Voice of Cards gets released. I got charged for the preorder and I'm excited! I also put down a preorder for the digital deluxe edition for Shin Megami Tensei 5. It showed up today on the eShop and I'd rather have the game bundled with a bunch of DLCs for a slight discount than a steel bookcase. Granted, I can't say the same for Rune Factory 5; $85 for a steel book and a bunch of physical goodies vs $70 for the game and the 13 costumes isn't a good deal in my eyes. I put down the money for that too and I'm all set for March when it comes out!
Mikodesu
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Hmmm...gaming frustrations. I wanted to be able to play the new event in Genshin, it looks FUN! Like a twist on the one where we got to try out Keqing/Albedo, but with a story where Xinyan is voiced for more than two seconds. But apparently (just like the koto event for some reason) you have to beat the main quest to access it. Aaand I haven't. I got to part 2 and decided to prioritize exploration and now my computer is really not terribly excited about staying alive and I'm trying to get through it a little bit at a time so I can play the event and I got a blue screen while I was playing tonight.

I'd also very much like the thing to last until 2.3 because we have actually-different characters coming and I would very much like to spend the last of my primos on them. But I have to fight the computer to get it downloaded in the first place. :D Ha... Can't wait to get my new PC holy « Cow Poopoo ».

Maybe if I'm reeeally careful about scanning my drives and not playing for very long at a time I can get it done.

I did get the credits in HM: One World over the last few days. I tend to drag my heels completing the main quest in farming sims because my interest starts the slow death after I do, but I think I'm close enough to done with the game.

Got the warm fuzzies from them. I'm legit just proud of the Natsume devs on this one. It's a deeply flawed game but I love being able to tell when a dev (team) works really hard on something, and I feel like they did on this one. They were getting pretty lazy there for a bit but this was a real turn around and I look forward to seeing more.

If I have time I'd honestly still like to do more fanart. Probably just doodles, but something.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Age of Calamity is finally becoming compelling, story-wise. Chapters 1-4 are just padded retellings of what we already know from BotW, imo, and I spotted a touch of ret-conning, which always puts my back up. (I guess I just have to consider this AU territory, now, even though the variation is still very small.) In Chapter 5 I'm finally getting details filled in about what happened in the war 100 years ago, that we didn't already know. It's only starting to get into that, but it's enough to get me to want to see the next story segment. But last night I wore out on the gameplay before I ran out of interest in the story. An uncomfortable spot to be, lol, as you want to see more, but are finding it too much of a chore to progress. Well, will do that today.

Got my Hollow Trees in FT! Sister is going for them as well so I was able to blaze through the 2400 frost pumpkin requirement very quickly, as working with another person lets you double your harvest. There are some prizes left in this event, but I don't care about costumes or decorations...only things that are harvestable. I've got my Hollow Trees unlocked and planted, so I'm already content. They're cool-looking trees. The next event I care a little about is in mid November...gotta grab the sardine and bass 'pond crops' while they're available. Then the Candy Tree in late December. That's all for this year that I need to go back for.

Well, gotta actually do real life stuff now. (And also figure out how the heck to serve beets. I know how to cook them, but what on earth do they GO with?) Looks like we'll see the sun today, though...we had none at all yesterday. There are now below-freezing temps overnight in the forecast :( It was late coming, this year, so that was nice, but it looks like the frigid weather is properly setting in now. We were lucky to keep a few trees with coloured leaves this long, though! There's still one orange one in my back yard, though I can tell one big puff and it'll be naked again. (Poor trees...they spend less than half their life fully leafed out!)

~

EDIT: Finished Chapter 6! I can probably finish 7 tomorrow and be done the game. I can always do extra stuff after the main story, but I probably won't, as that's my MO. Often say I'll come back to do extras after the story ends, but I never do.

Was trying to figure what all 3 games I want in November will cost. Cupid Parasite is the most expensive at $65 (CAD). ACNH: HHP is $33. I don't know what Grow: SotE will be, but I know what their previous game on Switch costs at full price, so I figure it'll be $40. $138 pre tax is a fair bit. HRM. I think I should probably leave CP until December.

~

EDIT 2: I also managed to track down, one-by-one, the last 3 cards I most want from Series 1-4. Soleil, Genji, and Tangy. I had Tangy in my New Leaf town and lost her by accident. Soleil and Genji are just really cool and have great houses and suit their personalities in awesome ways. I'm going to let Hamlet go for Genji. Hamlet is WAY cuter, probably the cutest 'jock' in the game, but cuteness is all he has going for him...he's not unique. Each one comes from a different place...hope they all arrive okay.
Daikon boy
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Hooked up my PlayStation and started playing ys ix, and then I found ants in my room so I won't be a able to play for a few days at least...I was really enjoying the game too. I got to chapter two and was exploring the town a bunch when I had to put it down before I could continue the story. I also played a little more of lunar today. I also have ys s even that I could play, but not sure if I Should play it or hold off for now. And I was also thinking of finishing kingdom hearts 3 now that I had my PlayStation hooked up, because I stopped it halfway through when I picked up the collection of previous games but I got stuck on the first one, and am having a hard time continuing it.

Not gonna happen now though, so...Maybe later when I feel like playing it.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Because Dungeon Encounters turned out to be not my thing and Monster Crown's patch STILL isn't up, I've been playing whatever I feel like.

Seeing Concerned Ape's new game bit me with the Stardew bug again. Man, there's been a lot added since I last played. I've been finding lots of new items and events/requests and I never realized that I hadn't played til getting judged by grandpa, so that happened and I got a perfect score??? I'm not sure what all accounts for it, but my farm is DEAD. Apparently when I stopped playing (late Winter year 2) I had sold all my livestock, had no crops (even in my greenhouse) and there's a few fruit trees hanging out on the bottom of the farm. I don't remember farming all that hard either, but it has been awhile. Oh well, free Iridium is nice!

Also got back into Monster Hunter Rise and was mostly focusing on completing all the outstanding villager requests. Did a little online here and there too. I'm rusty and controls from other games keep having me use my items, but I'm sure I'll get back fully into the groove sooner than later.

I was about to get back into Legend of Mana Remaster, but within a few min of playing, one of our beagles was in snuggle mode, and he wanted pets and scriches, so I couldn't very well game with that going on lol. After he left I was suddenly dead tired, so I went off to bed.

I keep getting called in early to work a lot because one of our full-timers has these pockets of calling in for 3-4 days at a time and it's been all hands on deck lately. So, instead of whatever I'm scheduled, I keep getting jerked awake by coworkers calling me. The one good thing about this is I get to go home early and have some gaming time. Wonder what I'll be in the mood for when I get home today.
simside
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Still not a great week for me (work-wise, and health-wise), so I haven't been doing a ton of gaming. But I did beat Garden Story! It was cute, and more or less what I wanted to play right now. There are a few memories left to unlock, and most of the towns still need a level or two to max out, but I'm not sure I want to 100% it. There's an upcoming patch, so I might try again after that?

I also played a lot of Animal Crossing, haha. I could see myself playing without the new content for another month or so, but I'm still a little frustrated by lack of goals when I play, or that the goals are random chance things. Regular complaints... I'm not getting the seasonal DIYs, and I only had one Libra piece drop after two 10+ star meteor shower nights. I did get three villager portraits, somehow, which is awesome! It used to take forever to get them. I don't have ideal villagers, but I love the vibe of letting whoever shows up live there. I let folks stay until I get the portrait. After the third portrait, I thought it might be nice to try some of the amiibo cards (I've never used an amiibo, at all), and I picked up 6 of them from a resale store near me for $2 apiece. I'm pretty sure they were the cards no one wanted (several of my current villagers were in the box ;_;), but it doesn't super-matter to me. I also picked up a cheap pack of Sanrio cards, so I'm excited to give them a try.

I think I'm ready to put away Warioware. Was playing this week's challenge, which is for one of my favorite characters, but I couldn't be bothered to grind for a bronze score. Debating whether to get the gold challenge today, but that would require playing again next week to collect the reward.
iLoveSprites75
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I think I'm gonna step back from Pokémon Black and take on something else. I just can't ever bring myself to pick it up, and if I do, it's never more than a few minutes. I'm about to be headed towards Victory Road, so I know I'm almost there, but it's still my least favorite title in the main series, and I think I just need a break. At least when I go back, I won't have far to go.

I think I'll be stepping away from the entire series for now and taking on something new, especially with BDSP coming out soon.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'm done! I finished Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity :) I'm glad I pushed through and completed it this evening rather than waiting until tomorrow. Sunday's usually a good day to get some gaming accomplished and if I'd left the last battle until then, as I'd considered doing, it would have ruined my mood to play anything else afterward. Not because it's bad, but because I can't follow something epic like this up with something low-key like Olive Town or Slime Rancher. But when I wake up tomorrow, I'll be fresh, without this story on my mind.

Good story, though not what I hoped for when they first announced the game's existence. Of course, what I wanted would have been absolutely crushing. But it definitely would have amped up my desire to replay BotW! Basically, I wasn't interested in AoC for its own sake, but for how it could amplify my love of BotW. I still feel that way. But AoC is good in its own right, at least.

There's one post-game thing I want to do. No bets on if I actually commit to doing it, though.

I'm not sure what I'll move on to tomorrow, but I figure the two I mentioned above are top contenders...Olive Town or Slime Rancher. Or One World. If AoC is still tinting my mood, then probably Torchlight III.

Plus I'll do a few minutes each of Farm Together and New Horizons, of course. Just maintenance type stuff, not real playing, imo.