walkthrough game guide for Marenian Tavern?

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Briarwyn
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

I recently have been playing Marenian Tavern: Patty and the Hungry « Harvest Goddess », and I'm stuck in the gameplay. I wish there was some kind of strategy game guide to play playing this game much easier. I'm brokish, and out of recipe ingredients to keep the tavern open for business.

the cute graphics are a trap.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Googling 'Marenian Tavern Party' immediately provides some links. It's always faster to ask Google than to ask at Fogu, since Google provides results instantly and at Fogu someone who knows the answer from experience has to notice your question first and then take the time to respond to it. If no one has played it, then someone may Google it for you if they're interested in the answer, which is what I've done...but it'd save you time to Google it yourself. The Wiki I found was the third link on the first page of results. (I didn't look at any of the others after that...it's possible that there are more or better resources out there than what I found.)

A wiki on the game provides some guidance, including a guide/walkthrough for the first section of the game. (I think maybe the first quarter of the game.) It doesn't seem like a game you can fail on anyway, so it should be fine to play however you like, but here's the guide.

You can also see every page the wiki contains if you'd like to look at other, specific topics.
Sir Stardust
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

If you’ve got any other questions, you can also try looking around/asking on the board for it in the RPG Insanity forums. It’s a Kemco fan-site, so it’s probably your best bet if you have any other specific issues come up.