New and tentative game announcements (V2)

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Mikodesu
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Just found out about this... but it's only got a few more days left. Humble is doing their own bundle to raise money for humanitarian aid for Ukraine: https://www.humblebundle.com/stand-with-ukraine-bundle

It's a bit more curated than the Itch one, some bigger names (eg Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Fable) and some books and game dev stuff. Courses, a python book, a year of GameMaker Studio, RPG Maker VX. Pretty neat stuff! Check it out soon if you think it might interest you. 100% of proceeds go to charity - I assume that means Humble is eating the card processing fees.
Harvest Moon kawaii
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Parkasaurus is finally able to be wish-listed on the Nintendo Switch e-shop. It has a release date of April 28, 2022. And will cost $25 US.

https://www.nintendo.com/store/products ... us-switch/
Harvest Moon kawaii
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_vgseuw_o8

The sequel for The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild's release date has been pushed back to Spring 2023.

https://nintendosoup.com/coromon-delaye ... hhar-YQsVU

Coromon's Switch release date has been pushed back as well to an unidentified date. The release date for the Steam version is still March 31, 2022.

https://nintendosoup.com/coffee-talk-an ... p7ilvXF0cc

Also, the creator of Coffee Talk and the upcoming game, AfterLove EP, has passed away. The release status of AfterLove EP is now unknown, and possibly Coffee Talk Episode 2: Hibiscus and Butterfly, as well.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'm not even mad about BoTW2. I really didn't want to try and juggle Xenoblade 3 and it while trying to get my fix of Splatoon 3 and Monster Hunter Sunbreak on the side. One bigass JRPG at a time, Nintendo. This is the way to do it.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'm too trampled and muddy to be angry. If I hear disappointing news, all I can feel is extra-tired in response.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Too tired to put in links, but briefly: Jack Jeanne is officially being released in English (by Aksys) in 2023. Amnesia:Memories and the follow-up stuff, Amnesia: Crowd/Later are also coming to Switch, but this fall. That's nice; I played that when it first released on PC and I did like it, though I don't know if I'd still like it, were I to play it for the first time now, since my otoge tastes have shifted so firmly into wanting only comedic stuff, or really deep/detailed story stuff, and less of the pure-romance stuff. But I already have some attachment to it, so I'd be interested in seeing the extras.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

NISA has announced the next NIS Classics and it's Rhapsody and La Pucelle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM4AdaN ... l=Nintendo

I adore Rhapsody and I'm very pleased to see it here. I hope this means we'll finally get the two sequels released in the West as well. I've never played La Pucelle but the main character from it appears in a lot of other NIS games. I'm also really glad that the build Rhapsody is being released on is the PSOne version and not the DS demake. I played the DS version years ago and it really only has the benefit of improved art (debatable) and another playable character. Now we'll have to see if we're getting the dub or sub for the musical numbers. It's quite literally a musical in JRPG form, but NISA didn't dub the DS version. IMO, both versions of the musical numbers are really great, but IDK if Atlus still has an iron grip on the rights to the English versions or not.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Poor ol' Pathea has been waiting a very long time with the Chinese freeze on game certifications that began in August of last year (they had just put in for certification barely before that happened, so it got stuck with the masses.)
Harvest Moon kawaii
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

https://www.nintendo.com/store/products ... f8def8__al

So, the first game (in what I believe to be a duology) is coming to the Nintendo Switch. The Flower Shop: Summer in Fairbrook is coming out on April 15, 2022, and is $10 US. The game is a farming visual novel. (with stats), and nine different endings. I honestly have both games for Steam, but haven't played them yet.
JayDucky03
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Don't know if this is the right thread, but there's a prize figure being released for Sakuna of Rice and Ruin and it's very cute :)

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... ils/166165
Code_Name_Geek
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Just came across this trailer for a game called PuffPals Island Skies and it looks adorable! There’s a Kickstarter too, which got funded quite fast from the looks of things.
Mikodesu
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Can't remember if Q2 applies to anybody, but... just in case. Keep an eye on your email!
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Because I have NO interest in Kingdom Hearts, I don't actually have a link for this...but they announced two new games today. One is the next installment in the series, I think, and one is...a spin-off? I'm not sure. But if you're into Kingdom Hearts, great news, go check it out. :)

I anticipate some FOMO from me on this. It's always so uncomfortable to have a hugely loved series announce a sequel that gets everyone in a tizzy and know you have zero interest in it and there'll be so much excitement that can't reach you at all, but the KH story looks like total nonsense to me, plus I can't stand the classic Disney characters...they annoy the bejeebus out of me. Zero percent cute, in my eyes. Well, I did get an XC3 announcement, and it does look pretty decent, but something about Xenoblade since 2 has gone off-track for me and I don't know how I'll feel about this one.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Bugsnax is coming to Switch (and Steam and Xbox Game Pass) on April 28th. It will include a new Isle of Bigsnax major content update. This is content that was not in the Playstation original version of 2020...it's brand a brand new included update. (I don't know if people who already own it on Playstation will get the update for free or not. Hope so!)

EDIT: I don't remember if we had a date for this or not, but if not, then...Eiyuden Chronicle Rising is due out on May 10th. It looks good, but not my thing:
Mikodesu
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I really hope Bugsnax runs well on Switch. It's such a cute game, it deserves the love. (I didn't buy it when it first came out because of an Epic exclusivity thing on PC and got very burnt out watching it be streamed... but it's adorable.) Iirc it ran well on PS4, but the load times were atrocious. And there are a lot of load screens. :/ Which is probably what it'll be...

And...no idea why I didn't put this in my last post?? But, yay for My Time at Sandrock! Poor Pathea, glad they've survived long enough to get the go for launch. If I can't resist the siren song long enough to wait for it to come out on GOG, I'll just pick it up on Steam. Also hopefully everybody who ordered a Steam Deck will have theirs by then (iirc it was a few people?). Elden Ring has more support, but...if Elden Ring can run well on a Steam Deck, I see no reason why Sandrock shouldn't.

Who knows, maybe early access will be shorter this time around because the game has been delayed so long...