New and tentative game announcements (V2)

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Harvest Moon kawaii
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:Bustafellows, previously announced for this summer, now has a specific release date in North America, which is July 30th. July is a busy month, this year!

EDIT: OMG! Scarlet Nexus is going to have a DEMO. It'll only be for Xbox at first but it sounds like there's a chance of it coming to all the other consoles, too. I reeeeeeeally need a demo for this one, like I did for Astral Chain (but never got one!)
So excited for Bustafellows. But, I think I'll get The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles first, as that game comes out first (on July 27, 2021). Plus, I've been wanting to play the Great Ace Attorney series for years! :)
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker launches on November 23rd!

https://www.gematsu.com/2021/05/final-f ... ovember-23

Fanfest started yesterday and my FC was losing their minds while I was sleepily glamming lmao. The two biggest things are the new class and the new race, which I will put in spoilers tags just in case:
Spoiler:
DPS class; Reaper
Male Viera
That's a 6 month wait and not a lot of content to be dropped in the meantime (I think we have 3 more patch updates, one of them being major while the others are Bozja content). It'll be a hard wait, but I am a patient bean.
Harvest Moon kawaii
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Umurangi Generation (currently on Steam) is launching on the Switch on June 5th. (A day after my birthday!!)) :) :heart:

https://nintendosoup.com/umurangi-gener ... 9awOCeJ7iM
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

The Story of Seasons mobile game announced two years ago finally has a 'debut trailer'. I made a thread for it in the All Other HM/SoS thread if anyone feels like discussing it, since this thread is just for announcements.
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

In relation to the upcoming Skyward Sword HD release in July, I just found out that they are putting out a new Zelda amiibo!! Eeeep!!! It's the Skyward Sword Zelda with a loftwing together on the same figure. I was planning to pick up the game eventually but probably not on release, but that beautiful amiibo needs a home in my collection, lol! Unfortunately I have this ominous feeling that things may go like they did for those sweet, sweet joy cons, and the Zelda amiibos will all be gobbled up by bots/scalpers as soon as they can be pre-ordered, before I even know they can be pre-ordered. :(
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

They're already available right now, greensara, at least on Best Buy. Though not in Canada. I don't know if that's a placeholder or if I just can't see an order button because it's the US site and I'm in Canada.
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Thanks for the heads up! It just says coming soon for me, but from the looks of it they just put that up less than an hour ago. A quick Google shows Best Buy is the only one listing so far too, so hopefully others will soon too, and when they do start doing preorders I can get one in at one retailer or another. I'm going to have to keep my phone handy while I help my daughter with her school work this afternoon, lol.

Hours later edit: Ugh! I am so so done with this whole Skyward Sword memorabilia; it's too much of a stress-filled emotional rollercoaster. After checking and rechecking all through the afternoon I decide to actually continue my life, make phone calls, have dinner, etc only to recheck and see supposedly preorders opened for Best Buy, GameStop, and possibly Amazon.au and promptly sold out. I think regular people may just be out of luck for some stuff unless they do a reprint like they did for some other amiibos. (sigh)
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Kitaria Fables will launch on September 3rd on EVERYTHING

https://www.gematsu.com/2021/05/kitaria ... eptember-3

I will defs give this title a try.
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I'm glad it finally has a definite release date, it looks so stinking adorable! I have been looking forward to it for a while now.

In other good news, Ni No Kuni 2 is coming to Switch September 17! Excited to give that a try too, even though I have heard it's quite different from the first one.
https://youtu.be/MuApLgsbAsQ
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Zelda and loftwing amiibo update: I started following a couple of users on Twitter that update on amiibos etc and GameStop just reopened preorders and I got one! Also Amazon's are supposed to open soon if you miss this lot on GameStop. Yay! (Happy dance)
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

That Arceus pokemon game (that's the new one, right?) is releasing on January 28th. (2022)
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Wow, that's sooner than I expected. At least it just looks to have one game presently, as I think I have settled on just getting the new Pearl for the remakes. I don't remember though in the initial announcement if Arceus was going to be their next actual mainline game or if it was going to be a side game, like the Let's Go or Ranger games.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

A loooot of Dragon Quest news dropped, but the ones I believe are actually going to come West would be;

Dragon Quest X Offline - Chibi offline version of their MMO. They've said in the past that they want the West to experience DQX in some form, so we're most likely getting this.

Dragon Quest III 2D-HD remake - We got Octopath, we're getting Triangle Strategy, we're getting this. III is one of the DQ games I never finished (it's on my phone, didn't like the controls much), but I plan on picking this up.

Dragon Quest Treasures - A spinoff that's not Monsters or Builders, but I'd say the localization chances are pretty high. It stars characters from Dragon Quest XI, which is fairly popular over here, so I'm expecting this one too.

Dragon Quest XII The Flames of Fate - Newest numbered entry. We'll get it eventually.

I'd say wait till E3 to see any localization announcements (besides the 2D-HD remake that's already confirmed).
Harvest Moon kawaii
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/m ... st-switch/

Monster Harvest is available to wishlist on the Nintendo Switch's Nintendo e-shop.
Mikodesu
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Just saw my backer email...Chicory: A Colorful Tale (from the director of Wandersong) is out June 10th! :)

Edit: Uh...if you're SURE you're playing the game maybe skip the trailer. I wouldn't call it spoilery, exactly, but. I wish I hadn't watched. I want to go in as blind as possible.