Stardew Valley

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.

Who Is Most Popular Husband?

You may select 1 option

View results

Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

As you can see, it depends on how you play, who is going to be the easiest to gift. I hated mining and fishing, so if anyone's gifts were mostly acquired by those methods, to me, that was the worst, while anything gotten via farming was something I considered to be easy.
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

You can get pomegranates sooner if you get the bat/fruit cave instead of the mushroom cave from Demetrius. I did that in my main file though I regret it now as mushrooms are much more useful later on for mining recipes.

Sebastian also loves void eggs. If you get a void egg from the witch event or Krobus, hatch it and you'll be set for him.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Thank you, all for your tips I really appreciate it. :)
Sir Stardust
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

He’s not a husband exactly, but any love here for Krobus as a roomate? ;o
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Sir Stardust wrote:He’s not a husband exactly, but any love here for Krobus as a roomate? ;o
I’m very sorry for the « new farmer » question, but who is Korbus?
Getaris
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

A small spoiler, if you ask me.

Krobus is a character you meet later in the game.
iLoveSprites75
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I voted Sebastian because I read your poll question before the post; I find Sebastian is probably most popular, however my favorite is I think Shane.

I've been home with Covid and I've been playing a lot of Stardew lately. It's addictive lol
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

What wrong with Sam? Does anyone like him?
elvis11300
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Last time I played, I started a new character and went after Emily and Elliott. So Elliott is my choice here. I hang out on the beach a lot and he's there just chillin.
Getaris
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Harvest Moon Kid wrote:What wrong with Sam? Does anyone like him?

I guess the anime hair is too strong for most people.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

elvis11300 wrote:Last time I played, I started a new character and went after Emily and Elliott. So Elliott is my choice here. I hang out on the beach a lot and he's there just chillin.
Are they hard to give gifts for Emily and Elliott?
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Lol, gifts for Elliot were discussed in this thread just a few posts ago :) From about the bottom of the last page into the beginning of this page of posts. You can easily find all the information you could need on favourite gifts on either of the Wikis. Which seem to be separate even though they both call themselves "Stardew Valley Wiki".

Check both and see which format you prefer and then you can stick with that one.

Elliot on one Stardew Wiki
and
Elliot on the other Stardew Wiki

All characters are on there, so you can look up any character you want to see what their faves are. I find everyone is pretty similar in how hard/easy they are. What's going to be easy for you will depend on where you've spent your time and money, so it's pretty hard to say who is easier...who will be easier is going to depend on you and how you play. If you mine a lot and never fish, it'll be easier to gift those who like various gems, but if you're the reverse, it'll be easier to gift those whose favourite gifts are fish-based. That kind of thing.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:Lol, gifts for Elliot were discussed in this thread just a few posts ago :) From about the bottom of the last page into the beginning of this page of posts. You can easily find all the information you could need on favourite gifts on either of the Wikis. Which seem to be separate even though they both call themselves "Stardew Valley Wiki".

Check both and see which format you prefer and then you can stick with that one.

Elliot on one Stardew Wiki
and
Elliot on the other Stardew Wiki

All characters are on there, so you can look up any character you want to see what their faves are. I find everyone is pretty similar in how hard/easy they are. What's going to be easy for you will depend on where you've spent your time and money, so it's pretty hard to say who is easier...who will be easier is going to depend on you and how you play. If you mine a lot and never fish, it'll be easier to gift those who like various gems, but if you're the reverse, it'll be easier to gift those whose favourite gifts are fish-based. That kind of thing.
I forgot we discussed that guess it slipped my mind, but thank you for the links and tips.
elvis11300
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Are they hard to give gifts for Emily and Elliott?[/quote]

I didn't find it particularly difficult, no. I play at my own pace for the most part though.
iLoveSprites75
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Harvest Moon Kid wrote:What wrong with Sam? Does anyone like him?
I'm marrying him on my current file. I think that there just isn't a large enough amount of people voting to get a good gauge. Every bachelor/ette has their fanbase.

As for Elliot and Emily - there are universal likes :) Those stay easy enough! Foragables, usually